Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gahorus the Crusader" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19034
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 12-Jul-03 12:35 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19034, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gahorus the Crusader"

Sat Jul 12 00:20:03 2003
At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Gahorus perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

FahnroreSun 13-Jul-03 12:21 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19093, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gahorus the Crusader"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I had lots of plans for this character. But RL stuff is taking over my time and because of that I would log in and out for a fairly short time. I would think that I had time, but then it ended up to be untrue and so it would appear that I was just checking in and out. My connection has also been shorta bad recently. I have to call my service and see what the hell is the problem. But yeah, I know what it looked like. And Sarkarian is right. I didn't enjoy being in the Fortress and to tell you the truth, I just didn't enjoy playing. I've discussed this with a few others and they seem to agree that the game has changed. You know that feeling you get when you know that the game is going good? You're around great players or great roleplaying. Good battles. Not to say there aren't great players right now in CF, but there seems to be this bitterness that just lingers throughout. I don't know. It might just be me.

Oh and I'm not dogging on the Imms. You guys have made an incredible game. It's amazing to see the changes that the game has gone through in the past 6 years.

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

Sarkarian (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 08:43 AM

#19091, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gahorus the Crusader"
In response to Reply #0

Well.
I remember you entering the Fortress. Then I remember you not being there, or showing for only brief spurts or departing when it looked ugly. I don't seek to criticize, but you didn't seem as fond of being in the Fortress as you had likely imagined.

A good part of being in the Fortres, is counting your own corpses and learning that you are leaving less of them about...or not. It's learning if you have the heart for it.

I wish you the best on your next.

FahnroreSun 13-Jul-03 12:24 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#19094, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Gahorus the Crusader"
In response to Reply #1

Well you make a lot of sweeping judgements, but some of them were true. As to the corpses, dying wasn't an issue cause I could re-equip easily. I basically just lost interest in the character. Sorry guys. I should've done this a long time ago.

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19034 Previous topic | Next topic