Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathema to..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19029
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 11-Jul-03 11:47 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19029, "(DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathema to the Empire"

Fri Jul 11 23:46:30 2003
At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Hukalon perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:119
PK Ratio:81% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Yllorok (Guest), 12-Jul-03 10:03 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Zulghinlour, 12-Jul-03 12:59 AM, #3
Reply Uh. Damn. Good work., Socherion (Guest), 12-Jul-03 12:06 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 12:05 AM, #1
     Reply Amazing, Eluna, 12-Jul-03 04:03 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Amazing, Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 02:30 PM, #10
          Reply Nuttin short about dis bus biatch :P n/t, Jhanderin (Guest), 12-Jul-03 09:56 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Xehlaell (Guest), 12-Jul-03 08:05 AM, #5
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Khasotholas, 12-Jul-03 08:44 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Hukalon (Guest), 12-Jul-03 02:22 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Beast, 12-Jul-03 02:01 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..., Valguarnera, 12-Jul-03 08:51 PM, #11
     Reply Awesome character., Faeras. (Guest), 13-Jul-03 10:46 PM, #13

Yllorok (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 10:03 AM

#19048, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #0

I hated that incident with you and Smonund. Probably because it led to my only pk death thus far. I got involved and then withdrew myself out of respect for Imperial Law, hence the statement over cb about permission from the High Priest or an Immortal Lord of Empire. Then I get a tell from my god basically asking "Why wait?" and so I end up dead. It was one of those situations where Yllorok would've proceeded as he did, but the player was like "This is going to turn out bad."

Oh well.

ZulghinlourSat 12-Jul-03 12:59 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19035, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #0

As always, looked like you knew what you were doing. I was hoping to see some sort of rumble for the War Master position, ah well.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Socherion (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 12:06 AM

#19033, "Uh. Damn. Good work."
In response to Reply #0

About five minutes back asked about you to Haaslett.
It was coming eh. But whatever, good well played char. Did not really travel a lot with you, but we had fun whenever we did.
You have no idea how much I cringed when I asked you who that mace mob was hehe.
Pretty sad to see you go. A real solid 'ally'.
Oh btw, since I dont laugh too much ic, it was pretty hard to tell you how much i laughed when you related getting that invoker and co in galadon with your mace.
Good work.
See ya around

Hukalon (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 12:05 AM

#19032, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #0

Basically rolled this char to test out the new practice system.. Thumbs up from me i guess. Didn't practice a thing and heroed in 44 hours and did relatively well. New Empire's alright, as long as any of the imms up there don't try too hard to interact with people. That Menzaen deal would of sent me overboard on the rampage scale. I'm actually amazed at that guy's self restraint.

Faeras: I like'd you for some reason, had some good times.

Menzaen: That stands as the single dumbest reason i've ever seen anyone get anathema'd.

Darthiel: We didn't do too much together, but you were definitely handy to have around.

Aemelius: Killing you was the reason i went on playing, now you're dead so i can delete happily.

Astilamos: I'm sure you'll do wonders with the cabal. Took some work to get you to finally anathema me.

Birkota: Giving the girdle back was a pretty dumb idea.

Socherion: Always good to travel with, wish we could of gotten together more.

Paladins: I hate wrath. I really really do.

ShadowSectImm: Don't know why you didn't anathema me. I would have.

Khasotholas: Good stuff, fun as always. No idea why i wasn't anathema'd by you either.

Eluna: You're an amazing prep monkey. I can't compete with that.

I hope someday to finally learn how to play a warrior properly but prepping just gives me a headache. That's my huge disadvantage. As to Nepenthe saying he could beat my level 15 duergar warrior wielding axes with his lowbie thief. I say.. no.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.

ElunaSat 12-Jul-03 04:03 AM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
28 posts
#19038, "Amazing"
In response to Reply #1

>Eluna: You're an amazing prep monkey. I can't compete with that.

I don't know if I should take that as a complement or not. It's one advantage of being an arial to have so much inventory space. Although every time I had to fight you, I always had to use what preps I could. There was very few opponents I respected and one of them was you. When I went into group battles and you were on the other side I new trouble was going to happen.

When I died at the entrance of the palace, I new I was going to die as soon as I logged on. My computer was lagging and I saw you on, with your talent and leadership I was pretty much screwed. I wasn't going to be one of those panzy people and log out so I took it on the chin.

I'm also sorry what happened in arial city. I honestly had no idea who that eagle was.

Hukalon (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 02:30 PM

#19067, "RE: Amazing"
In response to Reply #4

::I don't know if I should take that as a complement or not. It's one advantage of being an arial to have so much inventory space. Although every time I had to fight you, I always had to use what preps I could. There was very few opponents I respected and one of them was you. When I went into group battles and you were on the other side I new trouble was going to happen.

It's definitely a compliment, if i knew enough preps to be a prep monkey i would be. I just don't explore at all, so my prep list is very short and to the point. I always wished i would have had haste during all our fights, i think things would of definitely turned out differently. Really fun fights. Nothing beats a good warrior on warrior scrap.

::When I died at the entrance of the palace, I new I was going to die as soon as I logged on. My computer was lagging and I saw you on, with your talent and leadership I was pretty much screwed. I wasn't going to be one of those panzy people and log out so I took it on the chin.

Team Fort just needs to learn how to work together as a unit and i suspect their healers ride the short bus to school. So i suppose that doesn't help too much either.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.

Jhanderin (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 09:56 PM

#19080, "Nuttin short about dis bus biatch :P n/t"
In response to Reply #10

n/t

Xehlaell (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 08:05 AM

#19041, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #1

Well there goes my gear gathering buddy. For some reason though it seemed like you were always the one we were gathering gear for. I benefited though the time you helped me level in Aridhol where we went through 10k exp in about 5 minutes.

KhasotholasSat 12-Jul-03 08:44 AM
Member since 23rd Apr 2003
341 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19042, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #1

- Khasotholas: Good stuff, fun as always. No idea why i wasn't anathema'd by you either.

I had a nefarious plan. Like most my nefarious plans, the people involved deleted before it came to fruition. I think I need to rethink my nefarious plans.

Khasotholas
Nefarious Planner

Hukalon (Guest)Sat 12-Jul-03 02:22 PM

#19066, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #6

::I had a nefarious plan. Like most my nefarious plans, the people involved deleted before it came to fruition. I think I need to rethink my nefarious plans.

Khasotholas
Nefarious Planner

Ah, you're still a young immortal. You'll someday learn that nefarious planning and me will generally end up in deletion before sed planning will go into effect. It's a sub-conscious self defense mechanism.

Cheers.
Jhyrb

BeastSat 12-Jul-03 02:01 PM
Member since 04th Jul 2003
34 posts
#19065, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #1

Damnt, I take off for a little while and everyone is deleting on me. Quite honestly, the fights with you is a big reason I kept playing because you were a nice balanced challenge - usually fights I'll always win or never win, but us it was a toss-up. It was kind of disappointing sometimes when I'd win the match one on one (actually, almost always), but you'd come back with the imperial crew and I'd usually die but I had to expect it and know it's your position to. Either way, it was always fun and good luck on your next.

Garguza

ValguarneraSat 12-Jul-03 08:51 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19079, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Hukalon the Weaponsmaster, Anathem..."
In response to Reply #1

Basically rolled this char to test out the new practice system.. Thumbs up from me i guess. Didn't practice a thing and heroed in 44 hours and did relatively well.

I done told people to give it a chance before bitching! Thanks for doing that, and for the feedback.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Faeras. (Guest)Sun 13-Jul-03 10:46 PM

#19128, "Awesome character."
In response to Reply #1

I liked you, too. You have a way of playing an evil align badass and yet still drawing people toward you, but then, you've have alot of experience playing evil aligned badasses.

I meant everything I said when I (momentarily) convinced you not to delete a few days ago: It was a pleasure.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19029 Previous topic | Next topic