Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Beridarion the Unholy Bishop, Imperi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19006
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 11-Jul-03 01:05 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19006, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Beridarion the Unholy Bishop, Imperial Black Magician"

Fri Jul 11 00:59:53 2003
At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Beridarion perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:anti-paladin
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:168
PK Ratio:70% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kertaki (Guest)Fri 11-Jul-03 09:34 PM

#19024, "and I can breathe a little easier now....."
In response to Reply #0

nah I'm not afraid to admit it, you scared the #### outta me. First time I ever saw you I was like "oh great another duergar AP" gonna go tool his ass. Next thing I knew you bashed me and sent me running like a school-girl with like 40hp left! Fun times with you and Astilamos dual-summoning me too, and never hittin me in Tar Valon

That last time you attacked me right outside Galadon I was kickin myself too, vanished/quaffed out of habit before I realized you were barely touching me and hittin for crappy damage

Very well played, but a shame I never could think of a decent reason for Kertaki to speak to you much. lata

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19006 Previous topic | Next topic