Subject: "(DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18061
Show all folders

Vyalrindur (Guest)Tue 03-Jun-03 09:49 PM

#18061, "(DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder of the Clarion"

Yes! This game never ceases to please me. With every character I play I like to think my roleplay steps up a notch, with Vyalrindur especially I let him play out his odd flaws...Anyway, one of the main factors of my deletion is the fact that I am undergoing a move and losing the ability to connect to the internet for a while. I started suspecting that I wouldn't have the interest in starting the elf back up. I'll be posting logs and role and whatnot after the move. And with that....let us go to goodbyes.

Vynmylak - I'm in no way bitter, I thought it was important you knew that. Your departure did certainly suprise me, and this may suprise some of you: I was the first sounder and now the last. Ironic mmm?
At any rate your roleplay always made me want to step mine up and i'm glad you took to the role. Thank you for all the fun over the past seven months or so...I cannot remember exactly anymore.

Goodies:

Tierna - You were always a joy to interact with. The pain we shared was perhaps a pinnacle in my roleplaying experience. I really can't say it enough...playerkilling is fun, it even gets the adrenaline going, however roleplaying puts you inside another world...inside another person. There is nothing like it. You made me enjoy the character more than anything.

Aemelius - Great leadership, seriously. When every other character seemed like an egotistical bastard, you had a heart. I know how extremely frustrated you must be with my flippancy especially after how much we had talked recently, for that I apologize. Though I am sure we will meet again.

Erenthell - We never spoke enough, but when we did your speach was excellent.

Jhanderin - Always drove Vyalrindur nuts that you wore the crown of darsylon, I think after a while you got that hint, hehe. I appreciate all the time you put into the fortress and the time you put into praying for me when you did.

Cersai - I am sooo sorry I didn't stick around for you. I always wanted to roleplay finding out some hidden knowledge about your parents but I never knew how you would take it, or if you had a specific role written down previously. We had a great time.

Gherian - Ah...I was your gear whore, stingy stingy. You were really a lot of fun and it was nice to have such old alliances.

Baddies:

Sakard/Navarro - Man you guys had it down. It really pissed me off, I fought you so many times knowing I was going to die. Overpowered overpowered blah blah blah. But hey...it was true. Nice job.

Jhaelryna - You actually came in and attacked the watcher numerous times alone, that was really awesome.

Ghuljun - We had some interesting and fun fights, wished we could've talked a bit more, then again Vyal hated you.

Mazaufat - I don't even know how you do what you do, but the whole centurion thing really pissed me off. I took delight each time I was able to even make you flee from a fight and sort of felt like I was one of the few that could do such, maybe i'm wrong. Well played.

**I know i'm missing quite a few people, reply and i'll do the same.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Oh this is sad! Vyl will be missed., Sylvrin (Guest), 06-Jun-03 04:09 PM, #10
Reply RE:, Vyal (Guest), 06-Jun-03 06:45 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Navarro (Guest), 06-Jun-03 06:00 AM, #8
Reply re:, Vyal (Guest), 06-Jun-03 08:23 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Vashka, 05-Jun-03 10:59 PM, #6
Reply re:, Vyalrindur (Guest), 06-Jun-03 12:54 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Aemelius (Guest), 05-Jun-03 01:58 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Fahnrore, 04-Jun-03 02:17 PM, #3
Reply RE:, Vyalrindur (Guest), 05-Jun-03 01:10 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..., Mazaufat, 04-Jun-03 01:29 PM, #2
Reply Hmm, Jhanderin (Guest), 04-Jun-03 01:48 AM, #1

Sylvrin (Guest)Fri 06-Jun-03 04:09 PM

#18123, "Oh this is sad! Vyl will be missed."
In response to Reply #0

I really wanted to see how things turned out for you and Cersai. The last time I talked with her, she was going somewhere with Gherian to get something to wear to a special event you had invited her to. I was hoping I would get to perform a wedding ceremony soon. (I know I'm an incurable romantic!). RL can really put a crimp in the storylines at CF and it's a real bummer when it does. I haven't had the time that I've wanted to put into CF latley either, but for me that makes what time I do have there very precious and very fun.

I hope your move goes well and that your internet connection is restored quickly so you can come back. When you do I hope you'll come back to the Fortress.

Oh and I ditto Jhanderin's pet peeve comment. If you're going to log off say goodbye or something so we can all wish you a farewell.

Vyal (Guest)Fri 06-Jun-03 06:45 PM

#18127, "RE:"
In response to Reply #10

Hah! Well fine! My next character will have grossly exaggerated farewell messages.

Navarro (Guest)Fri 06-Jun-03 06:00 AM

#18114, "RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..."
In response to Reply #0

Sakard/Navarro - Man you guys had it down. It really pissed me off, I fought you so many times knowing I was going to die. Overpowered overpowered blah blah blah. But hey...it was true. Nice job.

Don't know what you're really saying here, duergar thieves are in no way, shape or form overpowered. But anyway, any chance i would get to kill a paladin i would take it for obvious reasons. Fighting paladins that were expecting a fight was the closest thing to useless i've ever experienced on CF. My unwillingness to go gather nifty scrolls and preps made it that much harder, so i would just wait for the right times. Anyway good job.

Cheers.
Jhyrb.

Vyal (Guest)Fri 06-Jun-03 08:23 AM

#18119, "re:"
In response to Reply #8

What I mean is, blackjack+dispell+cheapshot is really nasty.

VashkaThu 05-Jun-03 10:59 PM
Member since 12th Mar 2003
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#18109, "RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah, ya forgot me!! Was fun running around with you and fighting alongside you. Was a pleasure to have known you and was happy ever time I saw the watcher announce your presence. I am a bit peeved that you now have left Cersai all alone and defenseless. Thought you two really had the start of something. Oh well. See ya round.

Vashka

Vyalrindur (Guest)Fri 06-Jun-03 12:54 AM

#18111, "re:"
In response to Reply #6

Indeed, that is probably my biggest regret.

Aemelius (Guest)Thu 05-Jun-03 01:58 PM

#18093, "RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..."
In response to Reply #0

"Aemelius - Great leadership, seriously. When every other character seemed like an egotistical bastard, you had a heart. I know how extremely frustrated you must be with my flippancy especially after how much we had talked recently, for that I apologize. Though I am sure we will meet again"

I figured it was some ooc thing, especially after all the time and effort we put into keeping you around ic. Can't fight the real world. Thank you very much for the nice words, it makes it easier to take the flames I get from others. I hope I helped in at least a small part to make your hours with the Vyal character fun. I thought you were a good character and was always glad to see you around when I logged on. I'm also sure we'll meet again. Good luck with everything.

FahnroreWed 04-Jun-03 02:17 PM
Member since 10th Apr 2003
94 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#18081, "RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..."
In response to Reply #0

It was nice to see a elven paladin around. Well done. Hope I didn't upset you when I gave you that little talk. Good luck on your next.

Fahnrore

"Smokey my friend, you are entering a world of pain."

Vyalrindur (Guest)Thu 05-Jun-03 01:10 PM

#18092, "RE:"
In response to Reply #3

No big deal, I still think you're nuts though.

MazaufatWed 04-Jun-03 01:29 PM
Member since 23rd May 2003
36 posts
#18075, "RE: (DEL) Vyalrindur, Avenger of the Righteous, Sounder..."
In response to Reply #0

You were good. I never actually interacted with you outside of the numerous raids and pk attempts. Which was a shame. But a summoner with a hoard of goodies always gives a poor healer concern. You did a lot of things well, unlike most of the other marans I fought. You actually used different tactics to fight me which was always fun. Good job all around. One less goodie hero to worry about. Lets do an Imperial next

Maz, Patron Saint of evil healer goodness.

With questions of faith and thirsting ideals
they might call me a priest if I wasn’t a drunk

Jhanderin (Guest)Wed 04-Jun-03 01:48 AM

#18064, "Hmm"
In response to Reply #0

>Jhanderin - Always drove Vyalrindur nuts that you wore the
>crown of darsylon, I think after a while you got that hint,
>hehe. I appreciate all the time you put into the fortress and
>the time you put into praying for me when you did.
>

I wore the crown because I am a Royal pain in the ass. Heh, but seriously I liked you Vyalrindur but it seemed to me, and I could be wrong, that you seemed to be more interested in preserving your set of shinies than hunting evil. But like I said I could be wrong, that was just what I felt from my perspective.

Oh and you always ALWAYS hit my pet peeve right on the head. You always quit without saying goodbye. You were there and then the next minute the watcher was saying farewell to you.

see you around

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #18061 Previous topic | Next topic