Subject: "(Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17103
Show all folders

Ventania (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-03 03:37 PM

#17103, "(Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"

Thats it, finally i age-died.
I would like to thank all those that in some kind interacted with bhagavan, i really enjoyed it.
Those of the galadonian guild, my brothers and sisters, it was a pleasure hunt and/or stealing with ya. I'll miss you all.
Bhagavan was my first thief, and i say its a shame you cannot roll old thieves aynmore. I think we should be able to choose between dual backstab and these new stuff.
I will not speak about anyone here, lots of people comes in my mind and i dont know how many lines this board support *smile*, so if you have something to say about bhagavan just speak.

See you in the fields!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, Sabiene, 24-Apr-03 06:45 PM, #10
Reply Well, Bhaggy..., Thornarcrull (Guest), 24-Apr-03 11:33 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Well, Bhaggy..., Ventania (Guest), 25-Apr-03 06:39 AM, #12
Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, Zepachu, 24-Apr-03 09:16 AM, #7
Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, Sokolov (Guest), 23-Apr-03 08:36 PM, #3
Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, Ventania (Guest), 24-Apr-03 09:11 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, sokolov (Guest), 24-Apr-03 10:26 AM, #8
          Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, Ventania (Guest), 24-Apr-03 01:17 PM, #9
Reply Finally kicked the bucket eh?, Xaannix, 23-Apr-03 06:55 PM, #2
Reply RE: Finally kicked the bucket eh?, Ventania (Guest), 24-Apr-03 09:07 AM, #5
Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, Moligant (Guest), 23-Apr-03 03:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen, Ventania (Guest), 24-Apr-03 08:59 AM, #4

SabieneThu 24-Apr-03 06:45 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
50 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#17143, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #0

While I never interacted with you that much, all indications were that you were a fine thief. For a while there I was really impressed with the lightwalking contingent in the guild. One can only wonder if that will persist or not

Best of luck on all your future endeavors in the fields!

- Sabby

Thornarcrull (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 11:33 PM

#17144, "Well, Bhaggy..."
In response to Reply #10

You was the best thief I ever saw, met or interracted. Impressive, outstanding roleplaying (just amazing). We spoken so much, and while we were speaking, I forgot about everything. I think I ever died once (I didn't notice some ragers and warlocks, sneaking up to me; novas and deathblws is hard to survive while you are being pincered and pebbled to ####e). Anyways, when you've been around, I was affraid, and barely walked by the roads, prefering gate and teleport instead. Yet you managed to blackjack me when I accidently teleported to the city - it seemed like Thera is filled with billions of little Bhagavans. After you jacked me, I've count myself dead, and could even leave my seat to take some tea - certainly, I would be dead.

Good luck with your next.
It was nice to spitting through your ghost on the market square! Bah. You won't revenge anymore.

Ventania (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-03 06:39 AM

#17146, "RE: Well, Bhaggy..."
In response to Reply #11

duh, you are hard to speak with thornie.

Well, the only one around i wished to kill after i hero was you, but was always hard to find you, and the times i did you were always flying or were in galadon with tribunals around. Just wished the last time i jacked you you were not flying, but as always you were. Seems hard for a thief kill a healer, just as hard as it is for a healer kill a thief *grin*

I prefer sarcasm rather than a flame post =)

See you around.

ZepachuThu 24-Apr-03 09:16 AM
223 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17129, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #0

As Zekasiq I was always looking out for Bhagavan. You played a good 'Thief' causing some stealing paranoia, and a tiny bit of 'blackjackoia'.

Good job.

Sokolov (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-03 08:36 PM

#17121, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #0

Heh did not know it was you! Was fun interecting with you in a guild.
Hope you still have my e-mail drop me a line.
C u!

Ventania (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 09:11 AM

#17128, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #3

Yes, i still have it, but i rather use icq, why dont you turn it on?
Or perhaps if you mail me i will answer ya.

C u!

sokolov (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 10:26 AM

#17131, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #6

I'm afraid i have lost it. drop me a line?

Ventania (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 01:17 PM

#17135, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #8

both address i had arent working

try this: csbsc@yahoo.com

XaannixWed 23-Apr-03 06:55 PM
499 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#17120, "Finally kicked the bucket eh?"
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun running around with you as Ajoul. Robbing, killing, annoying people..that was fun.

I loved your char as a thief, but that giggling annoyed the hell outa me. All in all you did very nicely for your first thief. A thief should never ever be an arial, unless youre going for some RP stuff, arial sucks for thieves, IMHO.

I remember with Adgento too, we were buddies, doin the thief thing. Loved it.

Good luck on your next......thief.

Xaannix

Ventania (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 09:07 AM

#17127, "RE: Finally kicked the bucket eh?"
In response to Reply #2

oh, i think i have one or two logs of us slaying people around, hehe, if you want i can post it, but its nothing great, just us tripping them to dead. simple.

About the arial stuff, i like arials and gnomes, played lots of them, and i think arial is a great choice for thief, but maybe its just me.

Now, about my next char, i dont know.. other thief just if it have dual backstab *smile*

see you around.

Moligant (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-03 03:43 PM

#17108, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #0

I hope we do you proud Bhag, made today a thief day for you, going around making sure everyone one way or another honors you eh!

You were the first thief to treat Moligant like a guildbrother and I always remeber that. You'll laugh, but i had this theory ye were secretly the new leader of shadow. Mn, i was wrong there. Ah well.

Hope ye have fun if you return.

Moligant Gapverdi

Ventania (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 08:59 AM

#17126, "RE: (Age-Die) Bhagavan the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #1

Leader of shadow? *laugh*

I didnt believed when you said you would do that thief day stuff, thanks a lot man. I always treat any member of the guild with respect and was always ready to help any of them in whatever they want.

I must say i will not return, cause i never left. Being playing cf for 6 years now and i dont see any reason why i should stop, not right now.

see you around.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17103 Previous topic | Next topic