Subject: "(DEL) Rogedax the Weaponmaster, Traitor to Battle" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17071
Show all folders

SomeOneSpecial (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 04:16 PM

#17071, "(DEL) Rogedax the Weaponmaster, Traitor to Battle"

I had hells of fun playing, and interacted with more people than I can count, anyone that replies to me I will reply to some way shape or form.
Its been strange and fun at the same time. Oh and I am going to post many pages of logs on Dio's from pre-battle, battle,and Nexus.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Alarin (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 03:30 PM

#17141, "Didn't see you much"
In response to Reply #0

Killed you once when I think you were out of it, but, you were tripped the whole time, so I don't know. Then later you got me with another, that was a weird fight. But then came the dual, just me and you. You died well, though, I did hit a few major shots against you. Two erradicates, on on the bs, one from a deathblow. Still, it was fun.

Alarin

SomeOneSpecial (Guest)Thu 24-Apr-03 03:55 PM

#17142, "It was fun."
In response to Reply #3

Dont worry Rogedax may be gone, but a different spirit will always be around, I am sure if you stay around a while I will have another char that you can interact with. and I remember a fight with you, I actully posted one at the Sentinel on Dio's page, I posted 66 pages of logs there, so yours in in the Nexus section. I only got about 1/5th of my fights loged but their are still alot.

cassougi (Guest)Wed 23-Apr-03 01:50 AM

#17096, "RE: (DEL) Rogedax the Weaponmaster, Traitor to Battle"
In response to Reply #0

rogedax was cool, did you ever hero? oh well drop me an email Farleyman600@hotmail.com seemed coo IC anyways i am still amazed at that one time when you killed Findlebisk and Siktar at the same time while wounded, damn all i can say is Beeeefy heh late
Cassougi

Sylvrin (Guest)Tue 22-Apr-03 04:48 PM

#17072, "RE: (DEL) Rogedax the Weaponmaster, Traitor to Battle"
In response to Reply #0

I had fun ranking with you in Shadar Logoth with a shifter (can't recall right now who it was). I had hoped we might get to do it again, but never happened. A couple of times I asked you but you were with another group.

Good luck with your next.

SomeOneSpecial (Guest)Fri 25-Apr-03 01:35 PM

#17152, "RE: (DEL) Rogedax the Weaponmaster, Traitor to Battle"
In response to Reply #1

I think I actully remember that, trying to finish up my titles, I had one hell of a time ranking after rank 37.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17071 Previous topic | Next topic