Subject: "It ends all...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16927
Show all folders

Cusip (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-03 08:12 PM

#16927, "It ends all...."

Been a long time and I should have done this long ago but I rather did like this little gnome named after a common term in the Investment industry. Only one duergar way back when bothered to say anything but I doubt he was the only one to notice. I do believe I couldn't have been luckier with my forms. My only complaint about orangutan and walrus is they are both pounding forms. I was useless against all large foes. Dragons, High Lords, etc. I'd go into long and terribly thoughtful good-byes but I've been around too long to mention everyone that I enjoyed playing with/against. I'll give a very few special notes, but only to characters long past that still keep me thinking.

Divox: My Messenger. The one that brought me to the Rift out of the waters of the ocean. Of course he were extremely hard on me. You had to with all the reasons I gave you. The mighty Tirant lives long and forever.

Lorak: Likely my most favorite companion mage. I made you feel invincible on the water and you made me feel needed. Quite the times we had and I've had little more since.

Faerk: The last of the old that I still remember seeing once in a very great while. We always could count on each other for thos Saturday and Sunday mornings. Of course, I don't think we were the most formadible opponents.

To all of the rest, I know your out there. I didn't forget, but I really don't have it in me to write to you all. I'm not quiting CF for it is my one vice my wife let's me indulge. With the promotion and the baby making, someday this will all come to an end but not right at the moment. Be well and see you all in the fields.

Cusip

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So Long ya old goat, Faoin aka Jraln (Guest), 18-Apr-03 01:54 AM, #9
Reply RE: It ends all...., Divox, 17-Apr-03 11:49 PM, #8
Reply You have got to be kidding me...., Someguy (Guest), 16-Apr-03 09:56 PM, #7
Reply RE: It ends all...., Thalongrim (Guest), 16-Apr-03 08:49 AM, #6
Reply RE: It ends all...., Fristapholin (Guest), 16-Apr-03 08:45 AM, #5
Reply Grand old man, Knightsteed (Guest), 15-Apr-03 10:21 PM, #4
Reply The end of an era. (~), Adrigon, 15-Apr-03 09:22 PM, #3
Reply [DELETE] Cusip the Grand Master Of Changeling, Cusip (Guest), 15-Apr-03 08:14 PM, #1
     Reply RE: [DELETE] Cusip the Grand Master Of Changeling, Nameless (Guest), 15-Apr-03 08:57 PM, #2

Faoin aka Jraln (Guest)Fri 18-Apr-03 01:54 AM

#16957, "So Long ya old goat"
In response to Reply #0

I remember being newly inducted into Nexus when Divox had me go talk a 49th level shifter who wanted in. He told me to be extra hard on you and I was, but you did great. Had even more fun around you with Jraln, especially when you helped me rank underwater because we kept getting disturbed by villagers. Fear the Walrus. Great job all around.

--Faoin/Jraln

DivoxThu 17-Apr-03 11:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16953, "RE: It ends all...."
In response to Reply #0

Dear god, now I notice you've deleted and that ends a chapter in Nexus history officially. I'm stunned you've been around this long and you were a very consistent Seeker from when I was Lord Elder up to my Tyrant years as a heroimm.

Well done and like all good little gnomes, see you in Hell.

Divox, the Tyrannical Warden of Tortured Gnomish Souls

Someguy (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-03 09:56 PM

#16950, "You have got to be kidding me...."
In response to Reply #0

LMAO When you were rank one, a long long long time ago I prayed about your name, and ignored. And here it wasn't even an accident. I was just annoyed because at the time I was working at the CBOT and and had to deal with CUSIPs at work every day. Ugh.

Thalongrim (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-03 08:49 AM

#16940, "RE: It ends all...."
In response to Reply #0

Hey Cusip! You were great, those forms of yours, eventhough I only got to experience walrus seemed to work great together. We had some fun. Hope you enjoyed it and good luck and all that.

Fristapholin (Guest)Wed 16-Apr-03 08:45 AM

#16938, "RE: It ends all...."
In response to Reply #0

Yep, its certainly about time! Was a good character, though wish you could have been around more. How many hours did you have at the end? You were good to have around cause you were about my playing times early on Sats and Sundays. Hope to see you around again.

Fristapholin

Knightsteed (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-03 10:21 PM

#16931, "Grand old man"
In response to Reply #0

Sabkabaz.

I always loved the char. I let you know everytime I met you through my subsequent characters how much I liked you.

Thanks for all the pain you took for me, and for the nexus in general helping us all more than any other bloody mage did, busy as most of them were with saving their own asses.

I remember that time when the snowwolf shattered all the eq we had collected over one hour and you went back and got them all back. Then the time in the village when I lost link and lost all my gear again. grin

Good job. Darned good job.

Remember beating that baron bards ass with you walrus? I loved that fight. And yeah it was me.

AdrigonTue 15-Apr-03 09:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16930, "The end of an era. (~)"
In response to Reply #0

Cusip (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-03 08:14 PM

#16928, "[DELETE] Cusip the Grand Master Of Changeling"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry, should have put that first.

Nameless (Guest)Tue 15-Apr-03 08:57 PM

#16929, "RE: [DELETE] Cusip the Grand Master Of Changeling"
In response to Reply #1

Hey man, ive seen you around for a loooong time, I was nexan with you around the time divox ascended.. Played a ####er ram/(think was a hawk?) Anyhow, you were great then, and that was the only char way back then that we ever really interacted, i cant even remember the name, but anyways, Always was a blast in those days fighting villagers and all that, thanks for makin the runs for the whips and what not all those times when I couldnt do it myself, thanks a lot..Well done

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16927 Previous topic | Next topic