Subject: "Goodbye and gooday" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16784
Show all folders

Ilanit (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 06:24 PM

#16784, "Goodbye and gooday"

Anyway I was getting bored.
Was getting sick of the hordes and Hordes and HORDES of evils that where coming after me even though it was damn fun to run them all off
Sometimes it is nice to get a moment of peace and RP
Although I wouldn't know what that is, I'll prolly roll a sylvan so that I can RP from the trees,
no more gate call friends because Ilanit is handing me ***DEM*** Through sanc
First Paladin, First Tattoo, Third Hero, Second Goodie, Got sick of the Fortress to much politics not enough evil ass kicking.
Intronan rocks still.

Goodbyes..

Scion
Ghuljun you are the only scion name I can place if you are even a scion..
Would have loved to have talked to you, but I was sick of it, good luck on your lich thing.

Other scions, gang gang gang gank gang gang gang gank, rinse repeat.

Sylvan
Starkad, Loved you man, great ranking buddy glad you got leader, finally, Hope you get some anti-paladins and one day you will get permawanted I swear.

Other sylvans.. who?

Rager,
Wiglaf didn't interact much at all, just kind of passing watching you kick some ass.

ditto for most others, Gre included.

Fortress, I really only liked Yaofhil I generally didn't like the rest of the cabal except Faotaebul as well, whom disappeared..

*shrug* on the rest of you guys

Tribunal,
Orein, Vulture/Jaguar, annoying because there was little I could do to you, but I definatly kicked your ass alot.
But I did enjoy our fights simply because you where one of the few people who would fight me solo, even if it was because I couldn't hold you.. =P

Other tribs, Tardern-Jamain, do us all a favor autodelete, your both jerks, and have poor RP from what I have seen.

Warlock,
Who? I think I saw a corpse once..

Others if I forgot you say something, I'll probly respond.

Oh before I forget,
Intronan, Man, I love you, best Imm I have delt with yet, sorry I just went poof like that, I just got bored, wanted to see what you had planned but I couldn't handle the bordom,
log on, look around for a solo pk, or even a dual pk, locate, look for someone that would potentally give me some good rp for Religion hype, see none of the above, quit, rinse repeat.
Got a few good fights, prolly show up on QHCF, the good ones, the ones I logged, etc..

Was told I had a 58% pk ratio just incase the DA decides to be a bum. *tipical*

I forgot something else, I had Temperance Fortitude, was really nasty loved it alot.
I'll post my last set, etc, I think I have my desc saved if not, ug.

If you want to get ahold of me, email me, I might actually check it, or aim me, drag0nst0rm101 aim, drag0nst0rm101@mailcity.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply That's enough whining and flaming here., Intronan, 11-Apr-03 09:10 AM, #20
Reply Well..., Iakitz-Coumidin (Guest), 09-Apr-03 09:29 PM, #14
Reply I never fulllooted anyone, Ilanit (Guest), 10-Apr-03 01:48 AM, #15
     Reply Well by the time I ended up in retreat mode..., Iakitz (Guest), 10-Apr-03 04:05 PM, #17
Reply I have to respond to this., jamain (Guest), 09-Apr-03 02:47 PM, #8
Reply Lets see, Ilanit (Guest), 09-Apr-03 05:36 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Lets see, jamain (Guest), 10-Apr-03 03:38 PM, #16
          Reply I agree., Sylvan (Guest), 11-Apr-03 12:22 AM, #18
Reply RE: Goodbye and gooday, Zargu, 09-Apr-03 09:28 AM, #7
Reply I think I tryed to kill you.. and you worded, Ilanit (Guest), 09-Apr-03 05:32 PM, #12
Reply RE: Goodbye and gooday, Intronan, 09-Apr-03 08:36 AM, #6
Reply I really do enjoy your religion, Ilanit (Guest), 09-Apr-03 05:28 PM, #11
Reply RE: Goodbye and gooday, Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 09-Apr-03 04:42 AM, #5
Reply Well from what you have written, Ilanit (Guest), 09-Apr-03 05:26 PM, #10
Reply RE: Goodbye and gooday, Vashka, 09-Apr-03 03:38 AM, #4
Reply I acutally did like you,, Ilanit (Guest), 09-Apr-03 05:25 PM, #9
Reply Didnt like any others of the fortress? Thanks a lot bud..., Siorgriend, 09-Apr-03 01:48 AM, #3
Reply Good job., Sakard (Guest), 08-Apr-03 08:30 PM, #1
     Reply Only fought you solo once,, Ilanit (Guest), 08-Apr-03 08:36 PM, #2
          Reply My utteration., Death_Claw- (Guest), 11-Apr-03 12:30 AM, #19

IntronanFri 11-Apr-03 09:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16839, "That's enough whining and flaming here."
In response to Reply #0

Anything else will be deleted. That goes for both Ilanit, and the flamers. It serves no purpose. Pisses me off to no end when a decent character dies, and ruins it on the Battlefield.

Iakitz-Coumidin (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 09:29 PM

#16811, "Well..."
In response to Reply #0

A drow dagger spec never had a chance against a paladin in the first place. It would take either a miracle or a good number of preps, of which I had neither. Sanc and protection, and mithril weapons and a ***DEMO*** to an OBLIT wrath every round... against injures and maybe a maim if I was lucky.

I hope my bleeding, -str/dex, and -mvs got to you, and I had a feeling it did when you started full looting me. Oh well, I learned my lesson eventually. I hope you did too, considering you should have seen both sides of the good/evil push. At least you could survive. Back when it was 90% goods, my con was stuck at 9 from level 25 or so on, and I had to go against odds like against you and the other 3 paladins that were always in my range, all the time (and I won't even go into storm ones *shudder*). You're a paladin, you should welcome the opportunity to kill people before the sides change back to all goods again, not complain and delete.

Ilanit (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-03 01:48 AM

#16813, "I never fulllooted anyone"
In response to Reply #14

Ever, not even you and I actually enjoyed our fights even if they were a bit onesided, you actually weren't like most people which mostly consisted, of RETREAT!!!

Iakitz (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-03 04:05 PM

#16827, "Well by the time I ended up in retreat mode..."
In response to Reply #15

I usually ate an oblit wrath and was down for the count.

I could swear you full looted me that one time near veren at least, I remember that one well...

jamain (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 02:47 PM

#16797, "I have to respond to this."
In response to Reply #0

RE: Goodbye and gooday
Anyway I was getting bored.
Was getting sick of the hordes and Hordes and HORDES of evils that where coming after me even though it was damn fun to run them all off
Sometimes it is nice to get a moment of peace and RP

-- I am on roughly six to ten hours a day, and considering at almost all times there are more lightwalkers than evil, and almost never a scion.

Although I wouldn't know what that is, I'll prolly roll a sylvan so that I can RP from the trees,

-- I agree, all this, "You wont give me back my things?" was the greatest rp I ever got from you, other than the whole war thing you tried to cause with the maran and tribunal.

no more gate call friends because Ilanit is handing me ***DEM*** Through sanc

-- Yeah, Everyone should sit and take a beating no matter what! And never should anyone call for help from anyone!

First Paladin, First Tattoo, Third Hero, Second Goodie, Got sick of the Fortress to much politics not enough evil ass kicking.

-- ? Not enough evil ass kicking? Too much politics? Politics is based on rp of the cabal and its members, didnt you complain about not enough rp before? Not enough evil ass kicking, werent you complaining about there being too much just a moment ago? Oh.. no.. that was about evils kicking your ass

Intronan rocks still.

-- I agree.

Goodbyes..

Scion
Ghuljun you are the only scion name I can place if you are even a scion..
Would have loved to have talked to you, but I was sick of it, good luck on your lich thing.

-- Would have loved to talk to him, but was sick of it. But complaining about not enough rp?

Other scions, gang gang gang gank gang gang gang gank, rinse repeat.

-- but you only know ghuljun as a scion?

Sylvan
Starkad, Loved you man, great ranking buddy glad you got leader, finally, Hope you get some anti-paladins and one day you will get permawanted I swear.

Other sylvans.. who?

-- gee.. you didnt try to interact with many people did you?

Rager,
Wiglaf didn't interact much at all, just kind of passing watching you kick some ass.

-- Wiglaf dies so much sometimes I think he wants to die.

ditto for most others, Gre included.

-- That one though I agree with.

Fortress, I really only liked Yaofhil I generally didn't like the rest of the cabal except Faotaebul as well, whom disappeared..

-- yeah, can see you interracted with many there too

*shrug* on the rest of you guys

Tribunal,
Orein, Vulture/Jaguar, annoying because there was little I could do to you, but I definatly kicked your ass alot.
But I did enjoy our fights simply because you where one of the few people who would fight me solo, even if it was because I couldn't hold you.. =P

-- Eh? The few times you were criminals he killed you personally all save the last time.

Other tribs, Tardern-Jamain, do us all a favor autodelete, your both jerks, and have poor RP from what I have seen.

-- Yeah, all your words spoken to me were, "Are you going to return anything?" Great rp.

Warlock,
Who? I think I saw a corpse once..

-- Wow.. truly a great many you interracted with.

Others if I forgot you say something, I'll probly respond.

Oh before I forget,
Intronan, Man, I love you, best Imm I have delt with yet, sorry I just went poof like that, I just got bored, wanted to see what you had planned but I couldn't handle the bordom,
log on, look around for a solo pk, or even a dual pk, locate, look for someone that would potentally give me some good rp for Religion hype, see none of the above, quit, rinse repeat.
Got a few good fights, prolly show up on QHCF, the good ones, the ones I logged, etc..

-- More like log on, who pk, sit in maran cabal, locate a few things, see nothing you want, log off, rinse, repeat

Was told I had a 58% pk ratio just incase the DA decides to be a bum. *tipical*

I forgot something else, I had Temperance Fortitude, was really nasty loved it alot.
I'll post my last set, etc, I think I have my desc saved if not, ug.

Ilanit (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 05:36 PM

#16805, "Lets see"
In response to Reply #8

1. Yes, there are lots of goodies, but I have this wierd thing I think ganging people is one of the most Lame things So I Never ran with mobs, strength in numbers doesn't exist when you aren't with numbers.
2. I only started the Log on locate who pk, thing once I started getting bored,
3. This guy wasn't around to sit in the inn and prance around, I wanted to test the limits of paladin power, and I did, and I enjoyed it.
4. I didn't say I was Ubber cool Rp, I just said you are a ass in your rp, and I didn't like you period.
5. Jump infront of a fast moving semi, please.

jamain (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-03 03:38 PM

#16825, "RE: Lets see"
In response to Reply #13

1. Yes, there are lots of goodies, but I have this wierd thing I think ganging people is one of the most Lame things So I Never ran with mobs, strength in numbers doesn't exist when you aren't with numbers.

so do you honestly think because you do this everyone else in the world will treat you the same?

2. I only started the Log on locate who pk, thing once I started getting bored,
3. This guy wasn't around to sit in the inn and prance around, I wanted to test the limits of paladin power, and I did, and I enjoyed it.

You did nothing but complain every time you spoke with me. From all our interractions I could say you didnt rp at all and I would be speaking truth on my end, because all you did, was throw a fit when as a criminal, you were slain and left naked.

4. I didn't say I was Ubber cool Rp, I just said you are a ass in your rp, and I didn't like you period.

No, as a matter of fact, I am not. You dont know my char, and you havent interracted with him in any other way than "Are you going to return anything?" You never even made the attempt. Point being, you never did anything but complain, do you honestly think I would be willing to talk to you like this?

5. Jump infront of a fast moving semi, please.

A whiner is saying this? Let me say something most others have been saying, Ilanit who?

Sylvan (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 12:22 AM

#16835, "I agree."
In response to Reply #16

My first reaction to this goodbye note is "Gee, this guy sure is cocky for someone with a 58% pk ratio." My second reaction is, "If he was kicking so very much ass, why is it his name doesn't ring a bell?" My third reaction is, "Why is this ####head coming across with this sort of attitude, when it is apparent that he didn't interact with, kill a lot, or even dent the darkness much at all?"

Well said, I'll back you up on just about every point.

ZarguWed 09-Apr-03 09:28 AM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#16795, "RE: Goodbye and gooday"
In response to Reply #0

>Scion
>Ghuljun you are the only scion name I can place if you are even a scion..
>Would have loved to have talked to you, but I was sick of it, good luck on your lich thing.

>Other scions, gang gang gang gank gang gang gang gank, rinse repeat.

Gang, gang?? Bah, i think scion has ... 7 members and two where brought in within the last week. The most scions i have ever seen on at the same time was 4! I think the new scions is pretty cool, and no it isnt about gang, gang.. Bah..

I join the crowd.. Who the #### is this paladin?!

/Zharaluzar

Ilanit (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 05:32 PM

#16804, "I think I tryed to kill you.. and you worded"
In response to Reply #7

IntronanWed 09-Apr-03 08:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
25 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#16793, "RE: Goodbye and gooday"
In response to Reply #0

Glad you enjoyed it for the most part. Sorry you got bored... my times have been strangely erratic for the past month or so, though they're back to usual now. A pleasure to interact with you, especially in a few instances where you were could have gone one way, but instead went the other... taking something negative and making it a positive. I always like to see that.

Ilanit (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 05:28 PM

#16802, "I really do enjoy your religion"
In response to Reply #6

If you only had been as the actual player sitting next to me listening to me curse as I could have done some things that I would have enjoyed but would have not been Ilanit-ish, such as the conversation before you tatt'ed me, ooooh that was so tempting to bite. Anyway, at some point you will have another twohand paladin follower from me, Love paladins and love you as a empower

Circuits Edge (inactive user)Wed 09-Apr-03 04:42 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

I have no idea who the hell you were, never saw you around, never talked to you, etc. But your note was just so pissy and may I say, prissy, that I had to reply. You were doing DEMO strikes thru sanc? Uncanny. Unbelievable even, I dare say. What exactly do you expect a non caballed healer to do? Spam curse/rejuv/kick? Hell no, he will bring a friend.

WHAT hordes of evils are you talking about exactly? The hordes that currently match the goodies/neutrals by numbers?

Other scions - gang gang, etc.
1. They don't have the numbers to properly gang.
2. Here I thought they were just a bunch of evil dudes and dudettes RP'ing alot, questing, questing and oh, questing some more.
Maybe you were caught alone in a raid situation, when as people know, anything goes. Including grouping with a dozen empire wannabes. I'm surprised you didn't know of the new Scion RP, you being so close to Ghuljun and all.

Wiglaf kicking ass. Here's bizarro world again.

Let me close this with the following, which I think sums up your character pretty well. "Ilanit who?"

Circ, Buddiest of the buddies. Always on your side. Buyer beware!

Ilanit (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 05:26 PM

#16801, "Well from what you have written"
In response to Reply #5

I am not suprised you never saw me if you have never noticed the hordes..
I played umm 1ish to 6ish central

VashkaWed 09-Apr-03 03:38 AM
Member since 12th Mar 2003
64 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#16789, "RE: Goodbye and gooday"
In response to Reply #0

Gah didnt like me either. *pout* I thought we had some good times. Ranking in Shadar with Sior and checking out Organia was fun. See ya round.

Ilanit (Guest)Wed 09-Apr-03 05:25 PM

#16800, "I acutally did like you,"
In response to Reply #4

Didn't interact to much sadly.
I didn't really count you as part of the fortress because if you where you where in after I was uninducted.

SiorgriendWed 09-Apr-03 01:48 AM
Member since 09th Mar 2003
11 posts
#16788, "Didnt like any others of the fortress? Thanks a lot bud..."
In response to Reply #0

nt

Sakard (Guest)Tue 08-Apr-03 08:30 PM

#16785, "Good job."
In response to Reply #0

You were a good foe, you'll be missed in the Fortress.

Ilanit (Guest)Tue 08-Apr-03 08:36 PM

#16786, "Only fought you solo once,"
In response to Reply #1

And you didn't know how to deal with a twohand
=P
Anyway, dispell, demonfire doesn't work quite as well..
Anyway You actually have to use tact against them when they hit as hard as me

Death_Claw- (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 12:30 AM

#16837, "My utteration."
In response to Reply #2

Until your name is known by at least a good 70% of the playerbase, you get over an 80% pk ratio, with many kills, no whining, and some sort of recognition for excellent roleplay, please do not come here and spout arrogant "I kicked your butt" threads. I have no clue who you were, and I've got a pretty good idea that chances are you're not that intimidating, especially based on your posts, which makes it even more irritating to read through drivel like this. You come up here condemning quality chars (those which I remember) while putting yourself on a pedestal as a mediocre at best character. Things like this irritate me and give me a firm wish that I was actually playing and could rebuke some wrath on one of your future incarnations to knock you down a notch. Just do us a favor and can the macho garbage.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16784 Previous topic | Next topic