Race: felar
Class: ranger
Level: 51
Alignment: Neutral
Ethos: Chaotic
Cabal: SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours: 184
PK Ratio: No idea, I lost too many fights to the orc/drow healer bash-squad

Oh well, I've been pushing this ahead of me for far too long so I thought I might aswell join the other

Sylvans who chose to delete now. I really liked playing a felar ranger, the little critters are evil

with a ranger staff, pure evil I tell you.

I don't have many goodbyes but here are the ones I do have:

SYLVAN

Zaelfar - Zalfie! I always loved the times with you, was it getting beat up or just running around to

see what we could find.

Griimbling - Good job there Cap'n. I liked Griimbling very much, both as an "officer" of the grove and

as a fun person to be around, I knew I'd always have something to chuckle about with you around.

Arduarn - I'll mirror Griim here and ask where you went? You gave me a new definition of pain there when

you helped me rank on the mountain, you were a beast with those maces and axes.

Starkad - Good luck with being Captain. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job as a steadfast oafie who

pick up innocent felas in the scruffs of their necks and shake them around

TRIBUNAL

Jesrelres - The only Tribbie I talked to and liked, quite the bit I should add. Even when you sent the

posse after me I didn't get mad as I knew it you did it out of duty.

THE OTHERS

Purlota - First time I've died to a power word kill, I felt like I had been assassinated I still

wonder though, where did you find me? I was blind and lost track of where I was, I was desperately

trying to find a pocket of wilderness to hide in

Thornarcrull - "You tell your group 'bash'", 'nuff said

Straklaw - Congrats on imming, I think you'll be able to do a good job there. And believe it or not, you

were the only one I actually killed with an ambush.

The rest of you - I admit right away I didn't do much to circumvent it, so perhaps I should shut my

trap. But everytime I was bashed to death it left a bitter taste in my mouth. Cranial, pincer, grapple,

anything but that "X slams into you and sends you sprawling. X's bash hits you."

Oh well.. to those I forgot, holler and I'll respond if I can

Over and out

Mhreia, Fuzzball

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Farbuil (Guest)Fri 11-Apr-03 12:25 AM

#16836, "I really really liked you."
In response to Reply #0

Not sure what it was about you that stood out to me but I really liked you alot. I tried to always make sure you didnt need help with anything before I ran off on my own boring exploits. Maybe it was how you always started statements with your little "Mrrrr.." Made me really think of my 2 cats. Hell it made me think if a felar ranger.

Thanks and good luck.

Purlota (Guest)Tue 08-Apr-03 07:18 AM

#16774, "RE: (DEL) Mhreia the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #0

You were on one of the roads. You were faerie fired so I don't think you were going to camo regardless. Anyhow, that was one of my favorite fights as it lasted for quite some time. If I had bothered to do a delete note, you would have been mentioned if only for that one fight.

Mhreia (Guest)Sat 05-Apr-03 06:55 AM

#16680, "Addendum"
In response to Reply #0

As usual, when I hit the post button I remember a few more I should've mentioned. Here goes.

SYLVAN

Gillasn - Didn't get to travel much with you but liked it when we did, a bard is a wonderful companion to have behind you and I dare say it's the best utilitymachine out there.

Blachmianan - Thanks for all the help with the chief, you'll do well, just keep on trucking.

Eclinsan - Keep in there, you're one of those who won't get beat down by dying... repeatedly, an admirable feat.

Cardiel - Liked being around you, an invoker's shields is a welcome addition to anyone's affects-list.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16678 Previous topic | Next topic