Subject: "(DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16665
Show all folders

The_Prendac (Guest)Fri 04-Apr-03 03:45 PM

#16665, "(DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant"

Well all good things must come to an end I guess. I've had Prendac since last June so I think it's time to call it quits. A lot of times I wasnt around and got a lot of people ticked off because of my absences, but I do realize this and I would ask you all not to bring up that matter in any farewell posts. My first Tattooed char turned out to be one of my best. Prendy knew a lot of people in his time. Got inducted back in July, tattooed around the end of August/begining of september and got Lieutenant in January.

Immortals (Immorts who used to be captains are listed under captains):

Sebeok - Ahhh... my god... thanks a ton for the Tat. Almost had a heart attack when you branded me with it in the grove. I spent forever praying to you at your shrine to try and get it. I got hardly any interaction from you however which kind of dissapointed me since I was your only tattooed follower most of the time. I do realize however that you do a lot of the work behind the scenes and that you probably have little time for interaction.

Saldradien - OOO Sally! You gave me the most interaction out of any Immortal and I liked you a lot for that. I especially liked when you and I were in the Emerald forest with the Forest witch you hated. Good times.

Amaranthe - Thanks for the advice about hometowns and such, though I never got to use it. Nice to see you back, anyways.

Captains (in order):

Alysrith - The one who started it all by inducting me. You were one of Prendac's favorite captains and one of his most memorable...

Blimbali - Prendac's good friend and follow Sunburst follower. Loved playin with lightning with ya.

Gwimdorf - You would always gate to me when I least expected it! Good times old friend.

Nurwon - Never really got to talk to you much when you got cap'n. Sorry I wasn't around often in that time.

Sassmi - The hyperactive captain... you were fun to interact with.

Griimbling - Once you deleted I figured Prendac had gone long enough... thanks for the interactions.

Starkad - Good luck there on cap'n. You were one of Prendac's favorites.

Sylvans:

Sandarina - Another one of Prendac's favorites to hang around with... you were fun to interview too.

Sahannara - You were like Prendac's role model... He liked you a lot.

Blachmianan - I liked you and you would always help everyone else out.

Lycith - Heroed with you, you were fun to talk to and thanks for showing me around and such.

Hyrendin - You were the first Sylvan Prendac ever met.. Thanks for the interview and all.

Thorgard - You were simply awesome.

Phylanthorin - Prendac had a lot of fun times with you.

Other memorable Sylvans - Gorgoth, Aldon, Arehanah, Nhernin, Dharum, Simyar, Brahaid and many others.

Enemies:

I had fun fighting all of you and dying to all of you.

Post if I forgot you and tell me what your thoughts of Prendy were.

PS, Jamain, no hard feelings.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Role and Desc, The_Prendac (Guest), 10-Apr-03 03:52 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant, Blachmianan (Guest), 07-Apr-03 12:32 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant, Sahannara (Guest), 06-Apr-03 05:31 PM, #5
Reply buu!, Sandarina (Guest), 06-Apr-03 01:18 AM, #4
Reply Well another down..., Griim_Dharum (Guest), 04-Apr-03 06:44 PM, #3
Reply Hey!, Thorgard (Guest), 04-Apr-03 05:51 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Hey!, The_Prendac (Guest), 04-Apr-03 06:19 PM, #2

The_Prendac (Guest)Thu 10-Apr-03 03:52 PM

#16826, "Role and Desc"
In response to Reply #0

Desc:
His eyes are black, black as the night as you gaze upon them. His face is dirty as if he had never washed it and his black, scraggly hair is streaked with lines of gray. His well built, yet aging frame shows little under his ripped, bloodstained clothes and wrinkles line his cheeks and forehead. Three parallel marks line each side of his face, looking almost like claws made them, but it seems like they were made purposely, yet you don’t know why. His tough muscles show only on his arms and his hand always seems to be fingering his weapon. Most of his seemingly light armor and weapons are hidden under his cloaks, undetectable, but you can clearly make out how worn his armor is, probably from numerous direct blows. You notice a faint light coming from his arm, just below the shoulder and notice that it is a small tattoo of an Emerald Sunburst. His skin is tanned and wet from sweat and the scent of dew drops wavers in the air around him.

Role:
My Spirit.

A person's spirit is a powerful thing. It gives a person life and a meaning to that life. It is a powerful guide that is given to us at birth and leaves us at death. It does not leave us, even at the hardest of times when you have given up all hope. It defines us and separates us from one another and gives direction in life. My spirit is linked with the wilderness. The wilds give me food and water and protection from the elements. It is a place where my spirit can run free within me and thrive on every living moment. It releases me from this world and brings me into another place, a place that is my own, my world. In return, I protect the wilds, I plant new life so that I and others like me can enjoy it and celebrate life for all that it is. I have no definite mission in life, only to live it to the fullest and do whatever I can to help new life to grow and prosper.

The Wildcat.

I consider my self, as silly as it ay sound, a wildcat. I live my life undainted by rules or laws and follow my own path, no one else’s. Everyone has a purpose in life, and we just have to find what that purpose is. I live life free of restrictions, I hunt my prey with stealth and cunning, just like the wildcat. I have no limits, no boundaries. I can enjoy life for what it is and do not plan for the future or grieve over past mistakes. I thrive only on the present and what I am doing then, whether it is hunting or bringing new life to a place that has none. I am a wildcat, nothing can hold be back, not walls of cities nor rules and laws. Life is a game that I play with all my heart and do not give up or accept loss. Whenever I lose to something, I get back up, and keep on going. I do not grieve for things of the past, I try to use them to better myself for the future.

I live life like a primal animal, I do whatever pleases me, so long as I do not stray from my spirit and the joy that it gives me to know I am alive. I am a primal being, a wildcat that thrives for life and lives it fully at all times. I let my feelings run free and do not trap them in my body. I do not hold anything back and do not limit myself in at all and do not follow rules or laws, they only make you weaker and hold back you true instincts. They restrict you from your spirit, for they hold it back and not allow it to run free and do whatever it wants.

The Wilderness.

I protect the wilds out of love and devotion. They succor me in that they give me the essentials for life: food, water and shelter. And I do the same to them by protecting them and all that they bring forth. I have much hatred for defilers such as orcs or drow or liches, as they try to destroy the places where my spirit can run free. Without the wilderness, I cannot be complete, for my spirit would be held back. I do not like cities and I stay away from them as much as I possibly can. They contain laws and rules that all citizens must abide to. That is the reason that I do not go near them. They have laws and rules. Two words that disgust me every time I hear them. As I said earlier, they hold my spirit back and restrict it. That is what is wrong with city folk. They have spirit, they just don't let it thrive and do what it wants to do. If only they could understand what joys they could get from letting their spirit free and let it run wild, just as mine does. Let them abandon their cities, for the wilderness can only thrive fully without them, so that this world will be a better place for all spirits.

Felaurian

Felaurian… my surname… I was not born with it, but I will be sure that I die true with it. After spending many years in the wilds, learning about my spirit, I adopted the name of Felaurian, or One with Spirit in an ancient wood-elvish. It was a name told to me by a wood-elf servant, who thought me worthy and spirited enough for the name. I now carry the name Prendac Felaurian throughout the wilds along with my spirit and the power of Sebeok.

Blachmianan (Guest)Mon 07-Apr-03 12:32 PM

#16754, "RE: (DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant"
In response to Reply #0

I know how it is, you play one character for awhile and you kind of lose interest. From what little time we spent together, I could see that you were getting tired. I remember you from your early days as another character, but, that would be really weak to bring up now. Good luck on your next.

Sahannara (Guest)Sun 06-Apr-03 05:31 PM

#16725, "RE: (DEL) Prendac Felaurian the Warder Lieutenant"
In response to Reply #0

Good old Prendac, I was sorry to not be there when you became liutenant(a wither got me) but you did a very good job. thank you for taking me as a role model, I belive that is one of the best praise one can get from other person. Good luck in your next character. and I hope to see you soon in the fields.

Sandarina (Guest)Sun 06-Apr-03 01:18 AM

#16703, "buu!"
In response to Reply #0

First grimbling and now you... the wildcat is gone , I liked you much, you were a good warder, and I liked to play with you, the problem was that you always cheated, by using your speed .
Thank you for the interview and your trust... good luck in your next
character and I hope to see you again. Take care

Sandarina

Griim_Dharum (Guest)Fri 04-Apr-03 06:44 PM

#16669, "Well another down..."
In response to Reply #0

Can't say I didn't see this coming with you, but it might of been
long overdue. Anyhow I liked you when I was playing Dharum and I
think you were quite young then as character. Griimbling liked you
but the time thing sent him in fits. My my most fondest memory of
you was probably when you and Gillasn were chasing after me to give
me a bath and then Blachmianan trying to gate to me to find me..
Well luck in what ever you do next bud..

Chomp!! Gobble!!

Dan

Thorgard (Guest)Fri 04-Apr-03 05:51 PM

#16667, "Hey!"
In response to Reply #0

Ah. Old Prendac! You SURE are old.

I liked your character very much, though I do not remember much of the time we traveled together.

Any way to contact you maybe?

Thorgard!

The_Prendac (Guest)Fri 04-Apr-03 06:19 PM

#16668, "RE: Hey!"
In response to Reply #1

Hey! You can contact me at BBMaster142@yahoo.com or my AIM screen name is BBMaster142

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16665 Previous topic | Next topic