Subject: "(DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of the" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15832
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 25-Feb-03 06:57 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15832, "(DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of the"

Tue Feb 25 18:55:42 2003

6 o''clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Great Evil on the Theran calendar Kayloni perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:136
PK Ratio:0% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Elrys (Guest), 26-Feb-03 10:07 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Kayloni (Guest), 26-Feb-03 12:44 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Kayloni (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:07 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Brenbardo (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:13 PM, #2
     Reply You did win, Yaofhil, (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:28 PM, #3
     Reply Did you learn that the Inn cannot save you?, Vortigern (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:44 PM, #4
     Reply WOOT!, Prendarid (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:44 PM, #5
     Reply Yep, Kayloni (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:49 PM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Frynith (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:56 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Meladori (Guest), 25-Feb-03 08:07 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..., Kayloni (Guest), 25-Feb-03 08:13 PM, #9
     Reply Have fun!, Lysrieal, 25-Feb-03 08:22 PM, #10
     Reply I do hope you weren't cheating., Punter (Guest), 26-Feb-03 05:26 AM, #11

Elrys (Guest)Wed 26-Feb-03 10:07 AM

#15833, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Hey, sorry to see you go. I could tell you were kind of struggling, and felt sorry for you since you seemed to be getting killed left and right.

Was this your first character or close to it?

Kayloni (Guest)Wed 26-Feb-03 12:44 PM

#15834, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..."
In response to Reply #12

Nay, ive been playing this mud for about seven years. Its just that school started right after i gained my fourtieth title, So i had to pay more attention to my school work. I am in my last years. These are the years that counted the most. So I kinda lost interest. Every time i turned around i got killed anyways.

Kayloni (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:07 PM

#15835, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, This character was pretty fun at first, but then stuff happened and I soon lost intrest with it. started this character before I went back to school in september and well, kept playing it. Had some hard times including the war between the scion and the Servants! I swear no matter where I looked around I would die! Its part of life.

Well, ant goin ta give a long speech er anything so heres my goodbyes

Servants of the Dawn

Lysrieal- had a blast, it was fun when you first inducted me. Heh, sad to see ya go.
Elrys- Man when Esmi got the higher job, I was kinda upset because i wanted you to have it.
Esmi- Never actually talked to ya, you and my times never clicked er anything.
I am sure there are tons others, but heh, I cant remember them all.
Maran
Yaofhil- hehehahah! Great character! I loved him! I still say I won the drinking contest!
Sabrian- nice knowin ya, Great aqquantance.
Herald
Meladori- Me and you had some good times. Loved the character.

Well, I guess i better get goin, so Peace!

Kayloni

Brenbardo (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:13 PM

#15845, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..."
In response to Reply #1

I am sorry to see you go, you stuck it out for a long time there.. was horrible to was you keep on getting assassinated and killed. well I hope yu have more fun with your next character.

Yaofhil, (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:28 PM

#15844, "You did win"
In response to Reply #1

Well, I don't really know what was going on with you and Acolytes/Servants, so I won't comment on why you were removed or anything like that. It was interesting having you come in on me and Sabran's drinking contest and beat us both (Damn'd if tha be true!). I do have one constructive comment to make, however. Calling me Captain Crunch on the cabal channel was a bit much. Since I hadn't done anything to merit the word crunch, you were basically going ooc. But other than that, my dwarf liked you cause you were the spunkiest, funkiest elf he knew.

Vortigern (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:44 PM

#15843, "Did you learn that the Inn cannot save you?"
In response to Reply #1

My favorite punching bag! I thought you would have died before...never really searched. Guess you were in that month where Scions were in power, poor you I was a lot dissapointed you'd never fight me alone, but few did so...Good luck for anything next!

Prendarid (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:44 PM

#15841, "WOOT!"
In response to Reply #1

Well hell, sorry I bailed on ya! You seemed pretty cool, though it's true we didn't really get to hang out *that* much. I was a pretty much do it by myself bird. Free spirit and all, you know. Anyhow, best of luck with your next.

Pencilbeak!

Kayloni (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:49 PM

#15842, "Yep"
In response to Reply #5

I seemed to have always been in the wrong place
at the wrong time. I forgot about you Pencilbeak! You always seemed to put a smile on my face. And Vortergern, Man, you beat me down so many times it was kinda sad!

Kayloni

Frynith (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:56 PM

#15840, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Well, I really don't know much about your character, but damn, when I talked to you, you didn't exactly leave a good impression.
First: You come in asking rather old riddles, that *everyone* knows the answer too, and god the typos the typos, I could barely understand you.
Second: You heal an AP that I'm killing not ONCE but TWICE. You don't know how frustrating that is when your a shifter with only your second form. Yeah yeah, your going to give me the whole 'I wanted to convert him light by showing compasion!' Its fire giant AP, nobody places fire APS to convert to light. They play them to pk at lowbie ranks.(I know im generalizing, but you get my point). Not only did you aid 'the dark' you very very very nearly got me (a lightwalker) killed. My only consolation is you got nailed while you were low health from the affliction transfer
Anyway, sorry, I'm slightly bitter =)
Good luck with your next and all!

Meladori (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 08:07 PM

#15838, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..."
In response to Reply #1

Oh, Meladori's getting so old, all her friends are disappearing.
Well, I'll tip back many goblets of Elven wine in your honor. I'm
sad that you're gone, but we'll probably meet some other time
with different characters. Until then, Adieu.

Kayloni (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 08:13 PM

#15839, "RE: (DEL) Kayloni the Mistress of Mithril, Acolyte of ..."
In response to Reply #8

na, Yer doin just fine! I was the one slippen up! Ive never met a person quiet as fun as you. I am sure Ill seeya around somewhere somehow! Be safe in any case. Seeya!

Kayloni

LysriealTue 25-Feb-03 08:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
21 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15837, "Have fun!"
In response to Reply #1

Well done. I had noticed your times suffered and hoped you would have ranked faster to group range. Wished to help you but it never happened. Thanks for putting fourth all your effort and spending the time you did with me in the food drive and countless other things I now forget I did. Hope to see your around again, and best of luck

Lysrieal.

Punter (Guest)Wed 26-Feb-03 05:26 AM

#15836, "I do hope you weren't cheating."
In response to Reply #1

You gave all your gear to a lowbie orc claiming you've grown to know and trust him blah blah. Yet this most strange of relationships doesn't even merit a mention in your deletion... Odd.

Not that i'd ever think you could be cheating.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15832 Previous topic | Next topic