Subject: "(AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15819
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 25-Feb-03 02:34 AM
Member since 06th May 2024
16830 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15819, "(AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds"

Tue Feb 25 2:32:27 2003

Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds was put to rest.

Race:human
Class:Ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SYLVAN, the Sylvan Warders
Hours:161
PK Ratio:45% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, Rhyqahar. (Guest), 25-Feb-03 04:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, Akrenetai (Guest), 25-Feb-03 04:49 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, Valguarnera, 25-Feb-03 06:02 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds, rhyqahar (Guest), 25-Feb-03 06:13 PM, #5
     Reply So what you're really saying is:, nepenthe, 25-Feb-03 06:32 PM, #6
          Reply bug exploiting..., rhyqahar (Guest), 25-Feb-03 06:36 PM, #7
Reply That's weird...each time I came for you..., Vortigern (Guest), 25-Feb-03 07:59 PM, #8
Reply Gah!, Nurwon, 25-Feb-03 03:58 AM, #1

Rhyqahar. (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 04:39 PM

#15820, "RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #0

Well what can I say, Rhyqahar was a fun character back under the mortal leader gwimdorf and I enjoyed the times when scions were in power. I can say that just two people who play alot do make a difference as Myself and Iell destroyed most of the evil sides heros everytime we were together. After two weeks of this my only enemies were the cowering scion invoker jhealrena and darien who I saw once and killed and never ran across again. Scions in the first week of this constant raiding would defend. But after these constant attacks I would never see ones defending again. Next the purge and then war with the village and tower each of which were fun in its own way.

Scion, aginal damned I was always abit warry of you, even with -50 to 80 saves I still never had a chance. Anith you were fun because you had some guts eh. Others you were mostly cowards who after you got the ganging you gave me early on I never saw much of again.

Battle, Gre good work, trylartin fun fights, others good work.

Tower, damn scourg spammer leaders, others never saw much besides randomly at raids which at first you won but after a week were nolonger around to defend.

To the lightwalkers, damn I at first wanted to be a kill all ranger because of ooc dislike of paladins and the such but started to enjoy my role as a loner ranger who worshiped a certain tree in the northlands and stays off this plan. I certainly liked helping to defeat team evil for the most part.

Well I have had it with playing neutral or team good and have a foul taste in my mouth as I think of good or neutral rangers.

See you in the fields.

Akrenetai (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 04:49 PM

#15826, "RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #2

After all that time I spent heroing you...why I ottaaaaa kick your butt!

Was fun traveling with you.. i remember when you and I went to retrieve against caysh and sao. Was a blast wandering around blind waiting for it to wear off just to get blinded again. Wooo..fun fun fun.

Akrenetai/Astaria

ValguarneraTue 25-Feb-03 06:02 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15822, "RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #2

Before you call half the MUD cowards who couldn't stand up to your mightiness, you may wish to ask yourself how often you were around without your same-site permapal. Well, until the rules people caught up with you. Also, if you 'destroyed most of the evil sides heros', you would have won more fights than you lost.

One of the few reasons I like having the PK ratio attached to farewell posts is that it nortmally keeps sensible people from discussing their ficticious badassness.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

rhyqahar (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 06:13 PM

#15823, "RE: (AUTO) Rhyqahar the Dweller of the Wilds"
In response to Reply #4

bah, I as a ranger did die alot had 10 or so losses during scions winning times, and samesite pal? give me a break. I was alone as this char for the majority of the time wishing I had cardiel, sassmi, akrentia (sp) that wood elf druid caerragonn or Iell around. the last 40 or so hours of this char was in the times when the sylvan cabal was all very active where each time I logged it was around the same 3-5 people so give it a rest. Considering also as a ranger most of my fights were civilized rooms etc ha and cone of cold, multi druid sun rays tend to land killing blows as well as akrentais pincers.

nepentheTue 25-Feb-03 06:32 PM
3430 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15824, "So what you're really saying is:"
In response to Reply #5

>Considering also as a ranger most of my fights were civilized rooms
>etc ha and cone of cold, multi druid sun rays tend to land killing
>blows as well as akrentais pincers.

"I sure #####ing love ganging."

Not that that's against the rules or anything. Nor is it in question that you got talked to about something that was.

rhyqahar (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 06:36 PM

#15825, "bug exploiting..."
In response to Reply #6

Eh I broke the rule on that and got what was coming. I have nothing against that there.

Vortigern (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 07:59 PM

#15821, "That's weird...each time I came for you..."
In response to Reply #2

you'd either cower or gang...but I'm not here to flame but to say too bad we did not fight as much as I would have loved too. May have not the same hours though.

Good luck with your next.

NurwonTue 25-Feb-03 03:58 AM
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15827, "Gah!"
In response to Reply #0

how many posts must I make on this board in one day!! not another one gone!

man Rhyqahar I owe you alot. between you and Caer I always had another friendly ranger willing to help me rank. I you tellin me that Zvirrl and some baddies were chasing you around Drannety and you told me not to come....so you end up quaffing or something and I end up running into like 3 evil SOB's that raped me senselessly . and how did you auto die already?? u werent gone THAT long...hope you come back soon

Nurwon Du'Roth

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15819 Previous topic | Next topic