Subject: "(DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15788
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-Feb-03 09:42 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15788, "(DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"

Mon Feb 24 21:40:42 2003

10 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Pescipturian perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:176

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I found it interesting how . . ., Assassin (Guest), 03-Mar-03 08:16 AM, #30
Reply Nurwon, Pescipturian, 25-Feb-03 02:37 AM, #10
Reply RE: Nurwon, Nurwon, 25-Feb-03 03:53 AM, #11
Reply My previous liked Strodo, did he get eaten by kobolds o..., (nt) - Jolaerg (Guest), 26-Feb-03 05:17 PM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Pescipturian, 24-Feb-03 11:24 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Vashka (Guest), 24-Feb-03 11:39 PM, #4
Reply every damned time...., Nurwon, 24-Feb-03 11:42 PM, #5
Reply RE: every damned time...., Pescipturian, 25-Feb-03 12:02 AM, #7
Reply Ahh sweet justice, Gastaad (Guest), 25-Feb-03 12:02 AM, #8
Reply RE: Ahh sweet justice, Pescipturian, 25-Feb-03 12:06 AM, #9
     Reply Gastaad and Pescipturian, Intronan, 25-Feb-03 05:57 AM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Intronan, 25-Feb-03 05:52 AM, #12
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Pescipturian, 25-Feb-03 09:21 AM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Pescipturian, 25-Feb-03 09:52 PM, #19
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Fsab (Guest), 25-Feb-03 04:45 PM, #15
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Pescipturian, 25-Feb-03 07:34 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Quislet, 26-Feb-03 12:48 AM, #20
Reply RE: (about jolaerg, Pescipturian, 26-Feb-03 11:36 AM, #21
     Reply RE: (about jolaerg, Akanten (Guest), 26-Feb-03 05:03 PM, #22
     Reply WATCHED!!??? You cant even be honest in the forums man., Jolaerg (Guest), 26-Feb-03 05:10 PM, #23
Reply RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman, Tavish (Guest), 27-Feb-03 11:17 PM, #25
Reply just wondering..., Tavish (Guest), 27-Feb-03 11:39 PM, #26
     Reply RE: just wondering..., Quislet, 28-Feb-03 02:12 AM, #27
     Reply RE: just wondering..., pescipturian (Guest), 28-Feb-03 07:09 AM, #28
     Reply Also, this is the first shaman I have ever played N/T, Pescipturian, 28-Feb-03 07:12 AM, #29
Reply not overly surprised, Lachis (Guest), 24-Feb-03 11:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: not overly surprised, Pescipturian, 24-Feb-03 11:27 PM, #3
     Reply about that, Lachis (Guest), 24-Feb-03 11:49 PM, #6
     Reply I could have sworn you were same person, Yilish (Guest), 25-Feb-03 05:18 PM, #16
          Reply RE: I could have sworn you were same person, Pescipturian, 25-Feb-03 07:32 PM, #17

Assassin (Guest)Mon 03-Mar-03 08:16 AM

#15789, "I found it interesting how . . ."
In response to Reply #0

You walked around town trying to kill people with a couple of warriors one day and the next day I logged in you were Magistrate of Galadon, heh.

PescipturianTue 25-Feb-03 02:37 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15790, "Nurwon"
In response to Reply #0

just to show char player diff.. i was strodo,,. funny in contrast how this char was banned from the inn even, far before tribunal.. oh well... just thought you should know so you dont hate me

NurwonTue 25-Feb-03 03:53 AM
0 posts
#15792, "RE: Nurwon"
In response to Reply #10

heh, I remember Strodo! yeah very different indeed. and I never would hate a person by their char, unless of course they admitted that their Duergar AP was just a reflection of themselves . good job but from what I see lately is Tribbies getting demolished by the grove, so nice stickin it out long as you did...man its painful to watch sometimes with all those warders about at once and one tribby

Nurwon Du'Roth

(nt) - Jolaerg (Guest)Wed 26-Feb-03 05:17 PM

#15791, "My previous liked Strodo, did he get eaten by kobolds o..."
In response to Reply #10

nt

PescipturianMon 24-Feb-03 11:24 PM
0 posts
#15793, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #0

Hrm, i dont have much to say, I have never played an empowered char.. I had bare to none immteraction, intronan either ignored me, or wasnt around, I guess he didnt like me. I actualy did try to rp well with this char, ive only been playing about 3 years, on an off, only mud ever played. Pesc. was a slightly dillusional char from the begginning with a imaginary friend whom left when he thought to be closer to Intronan.. though nothign really ever came of it. I did what i thought i was supposed to do, pk'd like hell too for a while, but after a bit, i just started getting my ass kicked a lot, espeially with warders, lagging connections can kill you really fast. I only learned that imms can suck.. a lot. So kiss up. Other then that, i learned a lot more from actual characters, even though apparently i only interacted with three imms.. most often then not, never was fun.. more like oh god, here i go again looking like an idiot.. Im just trying to find my niche i guess. I do know one thing, rp consistency is Hard... real hard. i hate you guys, so much, i hate you guys... heh, see you in the fields

Vashka (Guest)Mon 24-Feb-03 11:39 PM

#15813, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #2

Well, we interacted a bit and I would say that I liked your char ooc but ic my char was mostly indifferet sliding towards hatred and wanting you dead. A shame we never got a chance to fight again. See you in the fields.

NurwonMon 24-Feb-03 11:42 PM
0 posts
#15811, "every damned time...."
In response to Reply #2

I saw you kill the ranger to get an axe or something it angered me more and more. every day I prayed you would rank so I could smash your ass. I assumed it was all RP and by the looks of your goodbye post I suppose I assumed right (thank god). still even if you weren't lying about some warder giving all your weapons to the ranger guildguard (which I am so sure you just put them on him for backups in case you got looted) how could your tribby role bring yourself to kill a man of the law?

Nurwon Du'Roth

PescipturianTue 25-Feb-03 12:02 AM
0 posts
#15812, "RE: every damned time...."
In response to Reply #5

Nah, i just liked the axe.. ic, he was a bushman .. or at least a lawman turned bushman, and deserved nothing less then to die. My character Hated bushman.. greatly.. just hated them. rangers rather.. and just not to put a second post.. lachis char couldnt grasp that i actually answered ic the question the first time, but he was so dwelling that i was speaking as if i were two people, even though in my chars eyes at the time he was.. but i made a sucky trib anyhow.. its hard to keep all that crap in order.. whos yelling .. where they are, getting there an where again.. making sure you do or dont have guards.. making sure you did see but just scrolled past from moving so fast you couldnt remember names.. blah blah.. ive played a few cabals the past while, tribs are hard.. you would be suprised the ##### they go through even when they arent just using the powers to keep order, and not law.. if that at least is the chars true desires.. like kurgtuk for instance.. he commited crimes a lot.. a real lot, but fine lines let him get away a few times.. even ended up in my deletion .. good job actually, i used to play orcs, and your going to be a good one. i expect to see you chieftan in a few weeks actually, but i wont be playing an orc for a looong time. Oh well.. i learn as i go i guess.. i did trash talk the imms but at the same time, they are making me learn to make my own way.. in a wierd way, although i hate them.. i respect them for it. Maybe that will make me all the better player in time, who knows, thanks anyways

Gastaad (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 12:02 AM

#15808, "Ahh sweet justice"
In response to Reply #2

Well it looks like things will go back to normal between the spire
and me.

And feel free to deny it all you want. But have an inkling that
excessive bounties I placed on your head had people gunnin
for you that normally wouldnt have.

Next time dont piss off people IC when you have absolutely no
reason to. I was totally polite when I asked you to tell me what
happened. And you countered me with these hardass take no
prisoners redneck cop mentality. Heh not flamin just describin
how your char acted.

Better luck next time bro

Gastaad

PescipturianTue 25-Feb-03 12:06 AM
0 posts
#15809, "RE: Ahh sweet justice"
In response to Reply #8

Just so you know... the bounties never did crap.. the only time a bounty was taken from me, were i believe from kurgtuk and jolaerg.. whom hated my char anyways.. kurgtuk cause i went trib.. and jolaerg cause i attacked bryn shander mayor, when grouped and gave him aristasia or however you spell it.. fled, then attacked him cause he couldnt flee.. dirty trick, but i had a shady char.. So no.. your bounties didnt mean crap. And as or as not the character.. when its obvious i dont care what you think or have to say.. and you keep sending me tells to annoy me .. i laugh to myself as i down another beer

IntronanTue 25-Feb-03 05:57 AM
25 posts
#15810, "Gastaad and Pescipturian"
In response to Reply #9

I left the above two posts, deleted the other two. That's about enough on the subject, because a flame war was developing.

IntronanTue 25-Feb-03 05:52 AM
25 posts
#15805, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #2

While I wouldn't say you had next to no interaction, I will say I haven't been around as much lately, due to a few factors. Sorry you didn't enjoy the character, I liked your role, and where you seemed to be trying to take the character.

PescipturianTue 25-Feb-03 09:21 AM
0 posts
#15807, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #12

wow.. you liked it? damn.. Oh well, i just dont think i have enough experience to really bring out what i had wanted to with that character..sorry. But for everyone that thought we were friends and i turned on you.. it was the char, not me, i liked a lot of em. Im just suprised you liked it. I figured not being around was after out last talk at the spire.. i dont know, i am still learning the relgion, and its unbelievably hard to get other like spheres to talk to much about it other then one or two line enigmas to figure more out. Esilema helped with a good grasp.. so did farnsworth.. a lot. Ill just have to do better next time, ill give it a while though, thanks for the post

PescipturianTue 25-Feb-03 09:52 PM
0 posts
#15806, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #12

I dont feel i gave enough thanks on this one.. Im sure youve been really busy, its just whenver we did interact it was either really brief, or a keep on going message, Maybe i expected something diff. In my world, I thought you gain as you go, and are taught as you go, not impress as you go. Not saying anyhting negative towards you, im just another newbie out there tryin to get a character going that leaves an impression. In a messed up way i sorta did, but at the same time, i could have done a LOT better. Ive interacted with you on a few chars, and you are always giving back what dictates, i just wish i could grab the learning curve faster. Maybe i take it too serious and just dont know exactly what im doing entirely yet so i get a little side tracked or depressed char wise. Ill try again with you in a month or so, just need to vent with a pk char for a while, but again, im really glad you liked my role and what i at least.. "tried" to put together, even though i mispelled and screwed up the names a few times. As much as i hate every single imm out there, so much, i hate them! lol, its still the best when your actually interacting with one thats not entirely pissed at you. gets me all warm an fuzzy. Save the whales, hook a fat chick!

Fsab (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 04:45 PM

#15803, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #2

Fellow Shaman And Beliver
Well I must say I am surprised you left like that. Thought you would atleast play him out. Was looking forward to fighting you some more, even though I did avoid it from time to time. The one time we did fight I thought Id "spare" a pupil of sorts. Hope you learnt something atleast. Rot does not always kill... least not someone whom has the time to prepare for it.... Tryed telling you how you could win over a foe that knew the tricks a shaman has. But Im not shure you listened..... Atleast you did listen about faith... You where funny, not shure you intended it... Made me laugh atleast...

LH
PS!luck with your next char...

PescipturianTue 25-Feb-03 07:34 PM
0 posts
#15804, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #15

I actually did learn some cool stuff from that one fight we had, was cool too when i got disconnected you didnt finish me off, and about leaving like that.. As many enemies as i had worked so hard on making, and then losing the safety of the spire, AND being banned from the inn a long time ago for famishing and plaguing the hell out of eklhor one day.. I didnt want to pathetically con die, besides, my character would have committed suicide anyways had i not got inducted, was kind of his whole deal, so once kicked out, was actually role to delete, at least i felt that way. thanks again

QuisletWed 26-Feb-03 12:48 AM
240 posts
#15799, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #2

I hope you never bring foolish and flimsy excuses for killing people to another character you play ever again. You openly admit below that you attacked Jolaerg while he was grouped with you, on the excuse that he didn't flee in time. Someone else said in the game that you attacked a groupmate because they had taken off their armor. Beyond the attacks on groupmates, you intentionally made everyone you could think of your enemy. I don't see any logic or reason in playing a character like that, but apparently you enjoyed it. If you ever play a similar character, I hope I never meet them.

Judging by what you've said in here already, I find it hard to tell the difference between the character and the player. I hope the player is more trustworthy than the character, or you're not going to enjoy the real world.

This is not a flame, just my take on the conversation.

PescipturianWed 26-Feb-03 11:36 AM
0 posts
#15800, "RE: (about jolaerg"
In response to Reply #20

he lied in group saying he had to go, then mistelled me about joining others, so i as the character figured he was gonna betray me by bringing others to kill me, so i gave em that commune so he cant flee, attacked the bryn shander mayor, then fled and watched. Far as someone taking armor off an attacking.. not sure where thats from, but the paranoi i as a character had, even if it meant as a player, i would get hunted mercilessly for it, i still kept the role and turned on people time an again for fear they would get me first if i didnt. suprised i made it to 41 that way, i had like 8 con almost the entire lifespan that way but hey.. its carrion fields. And no, i normally dont even do that to groupmates, but pesc. was evil, paranoid, skitzofranic, and constantly on edge... so.. oh well

Akanten (Guest)Wed 26-Feb-03 05:03 PM

#15802, "RE: (about jolaerg"
In response to Reply #21

I think he means me. You claimed I was naked right after admitting me into your group, so you attacked me before I could say anything. You died to the other group member when I fled to try and save you. You later went ooc to tell me that because your character was empowered you know what you're doing, so you didn't accidentally examine and miss my equipment. I didn't like that show of ego. Did you really think I had no equipment on? I was fully armed and armored, except maybe the gloves. I can't find a pair I like. Or was it all just another ploy to kill someone?

Jolaerg (Guest)Wed 26-Feb-03 05:10 PM

#15801, "WATCHED!!??? You cant even be honest in the forums man."
In response to Reply #21

You came back and maeledicted my ass, don't make me post the log.

IC hated you heaps for it as you could tell, OOC I laughed and laughed, that was untill you tried to weeny your way out of Jolaerg's attempts at mutlikilling you, by trying the "
Pescipturian tells you 'Our discrepency is based on your traitorism.. This can be squashed. Tis up to you'
Pescipturian tells you 'In my age I have learned to appreciate diplomacies'
".

IC I could not even entertain the thought of reconcilliation, and OOC it made me sad as I thought this sounded inconsistant with your apparent role.

Anyhow, I did have fun with Pescipturian and wish you luck with your next, but remember if your're going to play a badass that badasses other badasses then expect the other badassas to badass your ass. =]

Tavish (Guest)Thu 27-Feb-03 11:17 PM

#15798, "RE: (DEL) Pescipturian the Shaman"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't really interact with you very much, and the first time I met you you attacked me. After that I didn't like you too much, and when you joined the lawdogs I really hated you. Most other shamans I faught beat my ass, but you on the other hand.....well all I can say is sleeping on the battlefield with no sanc is not a good idea, Ambush, two rounds and your dead! Well I wish you luck with your next character, see you in the fields.

Tavish

Tavish (Guest)Thu 27-Feb-03 11:39 PM

#15794, "just wondering..."
In response to Reply #2

why did you get booted out of the spire?

Tavish

QuisletFri 28-Feb-03 02:12 AM
240 posts
#15796, "RE: just wondering..."
In response to Reply #26

I'd guess the general opinion is that he was booted for being an untrustworthy git. I think it might have been his habit of dying. A lack of either personality or skill, it seems everyone had a complaint about Pescipturian.

Could someone who liked him speak up? It's sad that someone got as far as he did and appears to only have enemies, or at best people who didn't hate him.

PS. An edited in afterthought: This message might get deleted, so if you have a non-flame response, you may want to attach it elsewhere.

pescipturian (Guest)Fri 28-Feb-03 07:09 AM

#15797, "RE: just wondering..."
In response to Reply #27

I hope this post doesnt get deleted, its quite true, and intentional, I literally went out of my way to become disliked, had bounties in the 6 digit range.. when I could get away with it, and i did a few times, pesc. would flag and attack people, constantly raid or at least try to.. cabals. As a character, Everyone was out to get me sooner or later, especially since the sudden dissappearance of his inner imaginery friend, blah blah, long story, but in other words he wasnt right. And i get disconnected a lot so theres plenty of times im just fresh meat at the right times. And i reiterate for tavish, if you were a ranger, a sylvan, orc.. anything like that, Pescipturian hated you. That simple, just the way the role went. Far as tribunal, me an kurgtuk fought a few times on the tribunal walkway, and i usually set hot keys to commune blindness, curse, or rot for when I get attacked, i just happened to hit it too fast before you attacked presuming like most times he would, but accidentally i hit em first and being the idiot that i am, forgot that i just had guardcalled before going in so... Misuse of guards or soemthing. Imms in tribunal dont put up with much, all though they DID induct a criminal hahahahha!

PescipturianFri 28-Feb-03 07:12 AM
0 posts
#15795, "Also, this is the first shaman I have ever played N/T"
In response to Reply #26

Lachis (Guest)Mon 24-Feb-03 11:24 PM

#15814, "not overly surprised"
In response to Reply #0

and, now I'm happy I didn't agree to give you my backing.

No, I don't know what happened...but I'm not surprised you got booted.

after I deleted Lachis, I saw you commit a crime in a protected city with my newbie TWICE before you got magistrate.

PescipturianMon 24-Feb-03 11:27 PM
0 posts
#15817, "RE: not overly surprised"
In response to Reply #1

I never liked you, player or character.. you based your ideas on my trib induction because i spoke as if i were two people, and dwelled on that forever not once asking me a single question other then my grammer... which i thought you were pretty lame for..

Lachis (Guest)Mon 24-Feb-03 11:49 PM

#15818, "about that"
In response to Reply #3

I explained it in char, but let's go over it again.

The Laws are written for Mortals to understand in WORDS.

You used the plural personal pronoun when apparently you were one person.

This meant, to lachis, that there was a possibility that you (the character) didn't have enough of a direct grasp of the meaning of words ...an ability necessary for a decent magistrate.

ooc, I knew it was an rp hook, ic, lachis didn't.

Lachis would have moved directly to regular questions if you had just answered the question...

but, you got an attitude, a holier than-thou..."I'm not going to answer any question you ask if I don't understand your question" attitude.

Lachis, IC, realized that this showed that you had difficulty following rules...let alone recognizing an authority figure...both facts that make for a poor magistrate.

Your rp backed yourself into a corner with respect to LACHIS' rp.

The fact that you took it to an ooc dislike sure leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Yilish (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 05:18 PM

#15815, "I could have sworn you were same person"
In response to Reply #1

Lachis & Pescipturian

I had problems with you both. And both times on BS basis.
You both RP retards with evil bastard attitude and no way you would not accept your mistakes (IC).
I am glad (again IC) you were kicked out of Spire.

Pescipturian - you managed to piss off a lot of people who were generally helping Spire.
I wanted to slay you couple times. And now you just go and delete to avoid me .

Good luck with next one.

PescipturianTue 25-Feb-03 07:32 PM
0 posts
#15816, "RE: I could have sworn you were same person"
In response to Reply #16

heh, i kind of went out of my way to piss people off, after all, they were out to get me anyhow!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15788 Previous topic | Next topic