Subject: "(DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15781
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-Feb-03 05:15 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15781, "(DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers"

Mon Feb 24 17:13:27 2003

11 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Shadows on the Theran calendar Kulmortuk perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:376
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers, Straklaw (Guest), 27-Feb-03 11:23 AM, #5
Reply Amen..... n/t, Someone (Guest), 27-Feb-03 02:25 PM, #6
Reply Decided Id stop by and saw you :), Melkorath (Guest), 25-Feb-03 11:01 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers, Bajula, 25-Feb-03 04:30 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers, Trylartin (Guest), 24-Feb-03 10:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers, Subov (Guest), 25-Feb-03 02:47 PM, #3

Straklaw (Guest)Thu 27-Feb-03 11:23 AM

#15782, "RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers"
In response to Reply #0

Chieftain think wait, maybe Kulmortuk talk...suppose Kulmortuk not read. Chieftain talk still, say Chieftain like kill BattleRagers and paladins with Kulmortuk. Chieftain be there, Dwarf-God take Kulmortuk skill, think maybe Dwarf-God reason good enough can...be make Kulmortuk hurt lots more wrath fine...both be lots much. Make not can fight lots, paladin try kill Kulmortuk not even need try hard.

Still, Kulmortuk not give up lots long time, Kulmortuk fight. Be more good Kulmortuk have chance learn skill back. Not happen, be wrath lots dead lots, Kulmortuk die...Chieftain think maybe Kulmortuk be back lots soon, kill more! Paladin tremble FEAR!

Someone (Guest)Thu 27-Feb-03 02:25 PM

#15783, "Amen..... n/t"
In response to Reply #5

n/t

Melkorath (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 11:01 PM

#15784, "Decided Id stop by and saw you :)"
In response to Reply #0

Well Im kinda disapointed that there are not more posts. Your character was a gem in battle we had a blast together. I always wished we could have brought old school battle back to its greatness. I guess some things are never to be though

BajulaTue 25-Feb-03 04:30 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15785, "RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers"
In response to Reply #0

cretin trying to make another think that i violated my oath to grogim.
grrrr. heh
funny day though.

Trylartin (Guest)Mon 24-Feb-03 10:19 PM

#15786, "RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers"
In response to Reply #0

Well that was one crazy char.

I do have some questions for you. Did you turn on me and Sabiene that time because of your thoughts about me and Ckroeg 'setting you up' (which we really never did). I mean you really caught me an Sabiene by surprise.....

Oh well I thought he was a pretty angry duergar and I dont think Trylartin ever got on to well with you....

Trylartin

Subov (Guest)Tue 25-Feb-03 02:47 PM

#15787, "RE: (DEL) Kulmortuk the Traitor to the BattleRagers"
In response to Reply #1

I think I got to fight you alone one time in galadon
then I got killed later by farnsworth and nimrus (sp)
Ever time I saw you on I knew you and the orc and the
healer where going to find me...good char see you in the
fields.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15781 Previous topic | Next topic