Subject: "(DEL) Wartug the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15665
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Feb-03 04:26 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#15665, "(DEL) Wartug the Master of Brass"

Sun Feb 23 16:24:52 2003

3 o''clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Wartug perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:74
PK Ratio:82% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Wartug (Guest)Sun 23-Feb-03 04:42 PM

#15666, "Smash'um Good!"
In response to Reply #0

Wartug: A player totally devoted to pking. He's the first warrior type that I actually "tried" on. He started as someone to just vent my rage and be a newbie killer, and I even wet through the trouble of almost mastering defenses with him as well as a bunch of skills. Before I know it I accidentally got him to level forty and had kinda pissed of Intronan. I made a half-hearted attempt to become an Intronanite, forgive the pun. He got pissed when he noticed me spamming pincer at the wraiths so I kinda gave up on him and him on me. Sorry 'bout that, I don't try to piss imms of, it just kinda happens. Cleredel, you were crucial. You got my last worthless char. to hero and now you managed to get this one... close. In summary, this was one of those "I'm just doing him to kill time and vent rage while I work on a real char" gone out of control. Still, it was fun to kill people in one hit with a pincer. The one murder I'm sorry about is whatshisname, the warlock at the Inn who I killed. It kinda broke my "I respect the Inn" policy that I've held with all my previous chars. I've made it up by having a slowly heroing drunken gnome, another mage, my favorite, who I have plans for, not big plans, but plans. I've meant to delete Wartug for the past two weeks, and it's happened, regret, sadness, loathing for warriors, and I'm droning. Anways, it was fun, kinda. *wave*

Confused (Guest)Sun 23-Feb-03 07:02 PM

#15667, "wait, rephrase please. what did you do to upset Introna..."
In response to Reply #1

kinda lost me there, he caught you spamming skills?

Wartug (Guest)Mon 24-Feb-03 06:07 PM

#15668, "YAR!!! And then some."
In response to Reply #2

I also kinda ignored him after I disconnected and reconnected so he wouldn't get TOO pissed off. I was helping a random halfwit at the library who was asking for help on how a computer works, so I think I missed a large portion of his one-sided conversation and my lack of responses and incorrect responses kinda pissed him off. I other words, it was completely justifiable that he got pissed off, if I were an imm, I'd hate me too. Seeing how I already have predisposition to slightly dislike me, I'm a bastard.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #15665 Previous topic | Next topic