Subject: "(CON) Trylartin the General" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14850
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 01-Feb-03 06:48 AM
Member since 06th May 2024
16830 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14850, "(CON) Trylartin the General"

Sat Feb 1 04:08:07 2003

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Frost Giant on the Theran calendar Trylartin perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:236
PK Ratio:32% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply In case you check in, Dray (Guest), 19-Feb-03 12:34 PM, #22
Reply Gobble!! Gobble!!, Griimbling (Guest), 01-Feb-03 09:32 AM, #2
Reply Damnit, Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 06:34 PM, #16
Reply Whoa well thanks guys... (long), Trylartin (Guest), 01-Feb-03 08:09 AM, #1
     Reply From what I saw,, Urzkoo (Guest), 01-Feb-03 11:08 AM, #3
     Reply Thanks, Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 06:00 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Whoa well thanks guys... (long), Yhijut (Guest), 01-Feb-03 11:54 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Whoa well thanks guys...(long), Nurwon, 01-Feb-03 05:33 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Whoa well thanks guys... (long), Glorhiana (Guest), 02-Feb-03 03:36 AM, #9
     Reply Yhijut....Never heard of that 'it' kitty :P nt, Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 06:12 PM, #15
     Reply *taps cheek in deep thought*, Nurwon, 01-Feb-03 05:37 PM, #6
     Reply Its a damn shame, Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 10:47 PM, #21
     Reply Well played., Braoldan (Guest), 01-Feb-03 07:07 PM, #7
     Reply Yeah I enjoyed them. Thanks nt, Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 06:10 PM, #14
     Reply Well done., Erinphalis (Guest), 02-Feb-03 03:24 AM, #8
     Reply Thanks nt, Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 06:08 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Whoa well thanks guys... (long), Darian (Guest), 02-Feb-03 04:31 AM, #10
     Reply Yeah, Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 06:05 PM, #12
     Reply *salutes*, Ckroeg (Guest), 02-Feb-03 06:52 PM, #17
     Reply You rocked...., Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 07:59 PM, #19
     Reply Shame?, Namadu (Guest), 02-Feb-03 07:58 PM, #18
          Reply Actually...., Trylartin (Guest), 02-Feb-03 08:06 PM, #20

Dray (Guest)Wed 19-Feb-03 12:34 PM

#14851, "In case you check in"
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, the times our guys got to hang out were shirt lived, but they were fun, thats the best thing about being in the village..and making it to con death is a statement to your character, see yah around

Dray

Griimbling (Guest)Sat 01-Feb-03 09:32 AM

#14852, "Gobble!! Gobble!!"
In response to Reply #0

I liked your character alot, and when the war began you were the only
villager that I kept peace with if you were alone. I think I only engaged you one time when you were with Ckroeg and those damn axes hurt. Good luck with what ever you do next.

Griimbling!!

PS..Damnit we were suppose to go protect the turkeys together!!

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 06:34 PM

#14853, "Damnit"
In response to Reply #2

Thought I had abit longer but seems didnt. Man you were funny and I really wanted to help protect the turkeys an all.

I hope you realise I let you off easy those times I jumped in with Ckroeg. I either weaponbroke or whirled, where as if I pincered. *wince* But I didnt actually want you dead. Just to warn you off

Hope I see you round. And you never know. My next could be another rager or even a sylvan.

Trylartin (Guest)Sat 01-Feb-03 08:09 AM

#14854, "Whoa well thanks guys... (long)"
In response to Reply #0

Well as some might have realised this was my first rager over 32 and my first legacy warrior. I had so much fun I really did. It was a huge blast and the friendships I made were greater then I though possible. There were always villagers there to help me regear (which was damn often) and always someone to just chat with. First of all I am surprised my pk ratio is even that high I really did die alot as I live in australia so between about 4 pm and midnight I am the only rager on amongst usual hoardes of nexus and scions. And in case some didnt realise I tried to play Trylartin as a rager who didnt give a crap about his own safety but would come and defend against stupid odds just sto try and save the destructor. Same with running headlong into nexuns when they were thinking I would wait at the destructor while still thirsting.

Well onto farewells I guess...

Imms.

Only one I ever saw or talked to was Iunna in the inn. And even then wasnt anything at all special.

Battle.

Ill start with my favs.

First of all Ckroeg. You were my rock to steady myself after a day of full looting and being beat down. And for that I cant thankyou enough. All those times we would either collect gear or then casually strole to the rift/chasm/golden tower and proceed to completely destroy them together was soo fun. So were all those time with me trying to bargain with the druids and sylvans to leave yuo alone while im with you so I dont have to have 'get all corpse' ready for those druid deaths you had. Man you were a champ in my eyes and I was hoping for you to outlive me and take captain. I wish you luck and all.

Drahk.
My mentor and Capem. Soon as we started talking I looked up to you and had you pictured as taking Commander one day and then bringing the village to all new heights. You were my idol of sorts and I strived to hero so you could teach me some tricks as well as let me fight by your side. You rock. Keep it up man.

P.S. I put that axe to some good work before an Immortal told me as I was raiding the golden tower that they wanted there axe back. And after the four or five odd visits to Thrors shrine to return it to him I get jack all from it. But in the time I had it I tried to do you proud.

Sabiene.
Well thanks again for all those bandages. You were always so nice and willing to talk to me and just chill when we were waiting on people to come and raid. I respect you too as you always had something helpful to say or moral boosting when I needed it most. Thanks. Shame I never did try for a con quest but I think its better this way. And dont worry there is a place for you next to Trylartin at his drinking table in the next realm as we speak.

Sayangu.
You and Drahk and Gre were the only ones I would confidently take orders from knowing that all would go well. I hope either you or Sabiene get captain as I think you both deserve it. Keep it up as you too are real cool man. Rock on too.

Gre.
Damn I agree with your title. You my friend are a feckin BEAST. Good luck with Gre and I hope you keep cleaving them skulls with your hefty axes man.

Grogim.
My commander. Its a damn shame we hardly met but in the times I saw you I saw why you were a good commander. I had doubts, I admit, about you until I saw you a few days ago and your leadership did shine through to me in that short time. I hope you can do some great things and hope RL doesnt pry too many more cf hours from you man

Darmok.
Will you help me and so and so gain some recognition in our guild?
*smirk* Always forgot. I did look up to you in away because of your effort in going solo the whole way. For that I congrat you. Well done. And keep it up.

Tessaron, Drayhloch and Broxx
Although I never spend too much time with either of you I enjoyed all the time I did. It was fun knowing you all and I hope you all liked me too

other ragers....
Pull together in this tough time, stay strong and be proud!

To all those who ganged me and would leave me nothing every time you did. Well done on the skills.

Nexus

Erinphalis.
The couple of times we fought you seemed pretty cool and all and you seem to have done a good job in building the nexus force up abit. Good job.

Punblinpo
God damnit, everytime I had a nice set and a mondurin and notched axe waiting just to entwine you up for I would always die and lose my things before I saw you again. I dont think I ever killed you but I congratulate you on your efforts. You seemed cool and seemed to know what you were doing.

Zherukin
Damn you. Damn you and that annying legacy of yours. The times you didnt gang me with a lion or others it was pretty cool. But in total I got about 3 of 4 pieces of clothing from all the corpses of mine you made. For that I think lowly of you. Same for Coople.

Urzkoo.
Im kind of glad I died my last death to you. It was fun. In case you didnt know I have never con died and thought I had till it reached 0. I probably should have asked around hey? Well at least I broke those classy swords of yours . But you seemed cool in our talks after so I wish you luck too. And I can still remember after your like 5 hit DEMOS all round on sabiene and sabiene then saying over cb something like. Damn that was awesome.....

Braoldan
You also seemed pretty cool. so keep at it aswell.

Nexus Vokers.
I spit in your face.....
I really didnt not think highly of any of you.

Sylvan

Sassmi
Well you really were cool once we got talking. And those talks we had about bringing to an end the war that was going on (although it took you to kill me first before you would listen ). After that you seemed cool. Keep up the fine job.

Akrenetai.
You too were cool. And I liked the talk where I was trying to convince you that Ckroeg was not a defiler but it was falling on deaf ears I figure. You were fun to know and rank with abit. Wish you luck.

Brahaid
After our first few fights we never really tusseld but it was fun that time in the weald when I knew I was never going to win. Wish you luck.

Griimbling
Gobbeldy Goobeldy
You were hilarious to speak with and see your mouse out the gut routine. Thats all I can really say. You were cool

Caerragonn
We spent some time learning on Ugruks with me, an axe spec, tanking. Oh those were the days. Keep it up.

Warlock

Tasfiel
You seemed talkative and I tried to strike up conversations with those I met, fought, or died to/killed. and you too wanted abit of a talk. All I can say is that necklace of scourge is BRUTAL. You alone I think foiled about three of my raid attempts when I was with lots of others. Just using scourge. Well anyway, wish you luck.

Jhard.
Well that method I had for your shark was never meant to kill you. Merely to eyejab and run like the wind. Well was pretty funny when I challanged your shark to a dual. I learned now never ever ever to do that again

Namadu.
Didnt like you. Didnt like your whining. But I liked that whole fight at the graveyard. Shame you had to bring in the bard though.

Scion.

Darian.
I liked our fights even though you killed me abit and I never got you once. You seemed to know what you were doing. Keep it up.

MerzoodfhshdoOh what ever that god forsaken name was. You cause me sooooo much trouble when I didnt have it in my targets. Oh that was annoying. You seemed funny lookin. Good luck and all.

Vokers.
Never really met or fought you.....

Shiluzar.
Sorry for that whole episode in the inn. I thought it was funny.
Hope you finished that whole quest and all

People I forgot.
Leave me a message and I wil get back to you

I cant say enough how much fun I had with this character. And I have to thank all those who talked with me and hung with me abit.

Blobqirt

Urzkoo (Guest)Sat 01-Feb-03 11:08 AM

#14871, "From what I saw,"
In response to Reply #1

I liked the character, seemed to be a nice ferocious villager, willing to bring a fight to others(which is what you would expect when you wage a war on something). Well done all around, and heh not knowing when you con die would explain why you were trying to loot your corpse after that last death. I was wondering when you came strolling back up with your chains rattling. Well fought fight there at the end, I'd post it but I didn't log it as I don't really log much of anything. Good luck with your next char and see you in the fields.

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 06:00 PM

#14872, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah as it was my first con death I thought I had abit longer to go
I logged the fight as I thought it was pretty funny with me breaking all your fancy swords. I went into that fight rather gingerly too after seeing your flurries being done *wince*

Trylartin

Yhijut (Guest)Sat 01-Feb-03 11:54 AM

#14867, "RE: Whoa well thanks guys... (long)"
In response to Reply #1

*cough* Yhijut *Cough*

NurwonSat 01-Feb-03 05:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#14870, "RE: Whoa well thanks guys...(long)"
In response to Reply #4

*cough* who's Yhijut?? *cough*

Glorhiana (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 03:36 AM

#14869, "RE: Whoa well thanks guys... (long)"
In response to Reply #4

hehe

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 06:12 PM

#14868, "Yhijut....Never heard of that 'it' kitty :P nt"
In response to Reply #4

nt

NurwonSat 01-Feb-03 05:37 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
#14865, "*taps cheek in deep thought*"
In response to Reply #1

dammit! heheh. I always plan on trying to interact with other people but lately it always comes down to..go rank...go fight someone attacking a friend...go regear and repeat until work or school. sorry I didn't get to go learn with you I think a few hours ago. I had to go out and do some stuff so I didn't exactly have alot of time and also I was LOADED with magical items..didn't feel like trying to replace it all with unprogged stuff just to go see if I can title. sorry man. You always seemed like a more level-headed rager though from what I heard and saw you were pretty strong (till ganged into oblivion! heheh) good luck on your next.

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 10:47 PM

#14866, "Its a damn shame"
In response to Reply #6

Was always looking to try and talk to you but was unsure if you were of the rift or what.

Shame though you sounded pretty cool an all

Braoldan (Guest)Sat 01-Feb-03 07:07 PM

#14863, "Well played."
In response to Reply #1

You seemed to do a good job. I enjoyed our fights, I hope you did as well. You always stuck to it and came back for more, which is respectable. Best of luck on whatever you choose to do next.

Braoldan Snubtail.

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 06:10 PM

#14864, "Yeah I enjoyed them. Thanks nt"
In response to Reply #7

nt

Erinphalis (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 03:24 AM

#14861, "Well done."
In response to Reply #1

it's always good to be gutsy. Liked your playing style, well fought.

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 06:08 PM

#14862, "Thanks nt"
In response to Reply #8

nt

Darian (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 04:31 AM

#14859, "RE: Whoa well thanks guys... (long)"
In response to Reply #1

>Darian.
>I liked our fights even though you killed me abit and I
>never got you once. You seemed to know what you were doing.
>Keep it up.

We did have a few good fights, which was kinda cool - I don't remember if you ever killed me or not, enough people have that I lost track long ago. Seemed for a long time I was able to keep a set of wrath swords on hand, which worked out nicely for fighting cloud giants. The two fights that really stick out in my mind are the time of that chaotic battle on eastern, with you and a few other ragers, and me and Erinphalis and another Scion I think just all running around separately trying to fight - he ended up sleeping the poor necro (who wasn't in group) at the crossroads, and who then got killed. I think I managed to kill you, and had no one left in range and was then able to recover. Then there was the time you and Gre(?) raided, with me having only you in range, and Nefarmatan there but not in anyone's range. I tried to bust out the nastiest wand I've ever come across on you, but it just sparked (why does that always happen at the worst possible times ) and you proceeded to beat the tar out of me. If not for getting worded by him, I'd have been a nice big stain on the floor. Ah well, glad you had fun, and luck in the future.

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 06:05 PM

#14860, "Yeah"
In response to Reply #10

I never actually got you and yeah that time that Drahk busted the chasm open so I could run in and wail on ya was fun and that would have been the only time I could have got you but was ruined.

Out of interest what does that wand which wont be named here do?

And I do think it worked one of those times except that I baned it when it did.

Oh yeah and keep the chasm togther as the village is starting to thin so you may have some space to breath soon

Ckroeg (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 06:52 PM

#14857, "*salutes*"
In response to Reply #1

Like I said in my goodbye post, you were one of Ckroeg's best friends. No matter the odds, you were always willing to fight (and sometimes die) along side Ckroeg. And just like Ckroeg, deaths never really bothered you as much as some others we see playing the game. We'd get back up, dust ourselves off, get the quick basics and go looking for revenge - which most of the times we got! Good job and great attitude.

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 07:59 PM

#14858, "You rocked...."
In response to Reply #17

I think thats what made us such good friends IC because we had the same attitude. See enemy, charge, attack, attack, attack. If we fell then off we go to high lords

Im surprised you didnt try and stick for some more con but you probably felt the same as me as in that you wanted to fight, kill and die (hopefully in that order)

I would like to get in touch with you ifn ya want. Email me at who_cares_in@hotmail.com if ya want. If not then I hope we meet again in the fields.

Trylartin

Namadu (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 07:58 PM

#14855, "Shame?"
In response to Reply #1

You resorted to sitting in a no magic room and refusing to come out to fight...so yeah I webbed the entire graveyard and called a bard.
It was funny.

Trylartin (Guest)Sun 02-Feb-03 08:06 PM

#14856, "Actually...."
In response to Reply #18

I had been at less than half health since by hamsah, thats why I jabbed you and went to camelot so I could heal. When you followed I figured at least that room at the graveyard could offer me some peace while I healed up. But all that time I never got over about 75% health. But then again I didnt have a paladin with me But doesnt matter. It was still pretty fun specially me running round in Xanau. Never done that before and surprised I managed to do it.

Trylartin

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #14850 Previous topic | Next topic