Subject: "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Ssorc the Wight Lord" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146186
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Mar-24 06:45 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146186, "(CON LOSS) [SCION] Ssorc the Wight Lord"

Fri Mar 1 17:43:47 2024

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ssorc perished, never to return.

Race:wight
Class:necromancer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:752

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Good riddance, FullmoonCat, 03-Mar-24 10:13 PM, #4
Reply Dood..., Bemused, 03-Mar-24 03:00 AM, #5
Reply No I don't think that is the answer, FullmoonCat, 03-Mar-24 03:23 AM, #6
Reply RE: No I don't think that is the answer, NoobAgain, 03-Mar-24 08:48 PM, #7
Reply RE: No I don't think that is the answer, Sinnyah (Anonymous), 04-Mar-24 06:59 AM, #11
Reply RE: Dood..., xrus, 04-Mar-24 01:10 AM, #10
Reply I was slow on this, Ishuli, 03-Mar-24 09:13 PM, #8
Reply It wouldn't have made a difference, FullmoonCat, 04-Mar-24 12:46 AM, #9
Reply Counterpoint-, Java, 05-Mar-24 12:12 AM, #12
     Reply I dunno man, FullmoonCat, 05-Mar-24 03:52 AM, #13
Reply Thanks for the fun!, Raveghna (Anonymous), 02-Mar-24 05:05 PM, #3
Reply How do you con die a scion wight? That's impressive! (..., Bemused, 02-Mar-24 01:28 AM, #2
Reply You were a Mackle level degenerate and I'm glad you're ..., Jalim (Anonymous), 01-Mar-24 08:49 PM, #1

FullmoonCatSun 03-Mar-24 02:46 AM
Member since 10th Jan 2023
154 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146199, "Good riddance"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 03-Mar-24 10:13 PM

To : Immortals XXX Taenya
Subject: I Formally report XXX and Taenya as Perma

I would like to submit this accusation on account of these two acting and behaving like a PERMA for quite some time. I'm reporting it, per what I'm aware im supposed to do.

----------

The second note I received as this character that was OOC BS, the first being Dardod telling my to go f*** myself because I guess heaven forbid anyone should kill the mighty Darbod or Ssorc. Of the two, I think yours was the worse. Add to that the things you did in general, and I think you were 100% trash. I am guessing you will take pride in that since that is what trash does.

BemusedSun 03-Mar-24 03:00 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
#146200, "Dood..."
In response to Reply #4

I have a Gank-o-meter closer to 1 than any other player in the history of CF and I get roughly 10 notes per session about how I'm in various permas. Just roll with it. The accusations are from people who can't beat you IC so they resort to OOC. Wear it as a badge of honour. Don't be so sensitive

FullmoonCatSun 03-Mar-24 03:23 AM
154 posts
#146201, "No I don't think that is the answer"
In response to Reply #5

I am admittedly a very sensitive person. Ignoring bad behavior as commonplace is not the answer. Stop doing this. It's a small enough community as it is, and this player was logged in for 12 hours a day and knew for a fact there was no perma. This note only served to get under the skin of other players. It isn't something to just shrug and accept. You toughen up and wear it as a badge of honor if that makes you happy, I would rather see those responsible be known for it so perhaps in the future they will reconsider being this way.

NoobAgainSun 03-Mar-24 08:48 PM
Member since 01st Mar 2007
408 posts
#146204, "RE: No I don't think that is the answer"
In response to Reply #6

Getting hate mail like that should be deemed as the highest praise.

Sinnyah (Anonymous)Mon 04-Mar-24 06:59 AM
Charter member
#146209, "RE: No I don't think that is the answer"
In response to Reply #6

I am extremely sensitive as well (to the point where it is a mental disorder) but I actually took it as Bemused said. I guess, everyone has his soft spots. You can't force others to behave like you want them to behave (i.e. don't behave badly in your words).

xrusMon 04-Mar-24 01:10 AM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#146207, "RE: Dood..."
In response to Reply #5

I'm not sure about others, but your chars are always in perma groups! I know it for a fact.
The only problem is that I don't know what chars you play, before they die and you claim them...

IshuliSun 03-Mar-24 09:13 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2148 posts
#146205, "I was slow on this"
In response to Reply #4

Normally I'm quick and delete the notes completely.

But when I read it I completely failed to notice it was also sent to players.

My bad for being slow. ;__;

FullmoonCatMon 04-Mar-24 12:46 AM
154 posts
#146206, "It wouldn't have made a difference"
In response to Reply #8

Sorry, I should have edited out the other name when I posted the content of that note. But it was sent about 1 minute after we had killed Ssorc (in a cabal defense), while we were both standing there over his corpse, so even if you had deleted it the effect he was hoping for would have been accomplished.

JavaTue 05-Mar-24 12:12 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#146212, "Counterpoint-"
In response to Reply #4

Everyone knows who "XXX" is.

You may not have been a perma, but from the outside looking in I can definitely see why you'd be suspected of it (and I wasn't even your enemy). And if you can find a mirror or take a step back to see what other players see, you could probably see those same reasons as well.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with reporting suspicious activity to the Imms. They're the only ones that can reasonably prove someone is cheating. The rest of us are just observing a fraction of the information available. We make their job a bit easier by pointing out those suspicions.

The only real problem here was that Ssorc included the two of you in the note. And also that he felt the need to "formally" report.. I'm really not sure what the alternative is.

Oh, and also that the note was sent by an idiot named "Holy Cross". Something something glass bricks and stone houses?

FullmoonCatTue 05-Mar-24 03:52 AM
154 posts
#146213, "I dunno man"
In response to Reply #12

This person was logged in for 12 hours a day, no exaggeration. He saw XXX log in and me log in at many different times. What is the perma, even from an outside perspective? I appreciate you always offering a counterpoint, but in this case I think it's okay to just call a spade a spade. The guy sent the note immediately after being PKed and included the accused for dramatic effect. It wasn't a real report, it was just a middle finger. And then he proceeded to be a jerk any chance he got, and frankly I just got sick of it.

Raveghna (Anonymous)Sat 02-Mar-24 05:05 PM
Charter member
#146196, "Thanks for the fun!"
In response to Reply #0

We only got to explore together once but I had a pretty great time doing it. You were super helpful!

BemusedSat 02-Mar-24 01:28 AM
Member since 15th Oct 2013
663 posts
#146191, "How do you con die a scion wight? That's impressive! (..."
In response to Reply #0

gr

Jalim (Anonymous)Fri 01-Mar-24 08:49 PM
Charter member
#146188, "You were a Mackle level degenerate and I'm glad you're ..."
In response to Reply #0

A lot of the ####ty things you did were unjustified. You mechanically played a character well unless you had actual opposition, then you didn't play at all. You should have been denied for the note you wrote that I read while the player you falsely accused left CF. You asked my level 23 shaman with help on how to become a lich. I wanted to say 'start RPing', but attempted to just do what my character would do and helped you out with that and some other things. Have other things to say but I'll wait til involved parties are gone.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #146186 Previous topic | Next topic