Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alteration" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139410
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-Jul-20 01:00 PM
Member since 08th Jun 2024
16916 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139410, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alteration"

Mon Jul 20 17:57:32 2020

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Masbent perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:129

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Liked having you around, Krendala (Anonymous), 22-Jul-20 12:15 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..., masbent (Anonymous), 20-Jul-20 02:25 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..., Ishuli, 20-Jul-20 02:58 PM, #2
     Reply Speaking as another guy from the era of give or take 15..., Aithiar, 20-Jul-20 03:38 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..., Nalasul, 20-Jul-20 07:59 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..., Ethlerrereva (Anonymous), 20-Jul-20 11:31 PM, #5
     Reply Missed, Aynwinria (Anonymous), 23-Jul-20 09:59 AM, #7

Krendala (Anonymous)Wed 22-Jul-20 12:15 PM
Charter member
#139419, "Liked having you around"
In response to Reply #0

Nice having you in the Fortress, you portrayed a character who was confident but not cocky, curious but not clueless.

I know how hard it is to play a support class with such a small playerbase. Find a new character idea that's more independent and come on back. Glad to have you with us again.

masbent (Anonymous)Mon 20-Jul-20 02:25 PM
Charter member
#139411, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..."
In response to Reply #0

I tried. Been gone 14 years. Came back due to some covid induced free time. A lot is the same. A lot different or new. Biggest difference for me was low pbase. Made what was meant to be a support character not work real well. ABS change was nice. I almost always had wands - maybe not the time to use them. I’ve never played a successful mage and this was no exception. Players on during my hour in the afternoon and midnight-3 am est were all pretty classy and obviously all vets. I may lurk a bit or come back as something else ... not sure yet.

To All, sorry I sucked.

IshuliMon 20-Jul-20 02:58 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2217 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139412, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 20-Jul-20 02:58 PM

A funny comment for you as you deleted...

An Immortal says 'Damn you Masbent'
An Immortal says 'I just read your role and you delete'
You say 'The bastard'

Nice job coming back after such a long time and making it through!

Hope you enjoyed yourself

GLWYN
-Ish

AithiarMon 20-Jul-20 03:38 PM
Member since 26th Mar 2017
74 posts
#139413, "Speaking as another guy from the era of give or take 15..."
In response to Reply #1

...I say stick around.

NalasulMon 20-Jul-20 07:59 PM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
218 posts
#139414, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..."
In response to Reply #1

Definitely encourage you to come back and give it another whirl. For what it's worth, I would never say a character sucked simply because you faced an uphill battle in the PK department.

Ethlerrereva (Anonymous)Mon 20-Jul-20 11:31 PM
Charter member
#139417, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Masbent the Master of Alterati..."
In response to Reply #1

Well this sucks! When you attacked me it was just awesome both for roleplay and pk, and I was looking forward to us tangling a lot! Hardly any transmuters and wanted to see how things went when you got to hero and we were same level. Elf on elf action is hawt.

And I agree with Nalasul don't judge only by pk. You added interestingness, which is like 10 internet points. Hoping to see your next!

Aynwinria (Anonymous)Thu 23-Jul-20 09:59 AM
Charter member
#139424, "Missed"
In response to Reply #1

You will be missed my friend. Our characters traveled together before we could even fight other players. Masbent was a good ally and we entered the Fortress at about the same time. Your magic was invaluable. Good luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139410 Previous topic | Next topic