Subject: "(DEL) Venlorn the Weaver of the Elements, Magistr" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13881
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 05-Jan-03 06:56 PM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16825 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13881, "(DEL) Venlorn the Weaver of the Elements, Magistr"

Sun Jan 5 18:55:17 2003

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Venlorn perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:220
PK Ratio:84% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Venlorn (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 07:29 PM

#13882, "RE: (DEL) Venlorn the Weaver of the Elements, Magistr"
In response to Reply #0

Well, I do not know if I liked the Tribunal cabal or not. I know I liked the members that made up the cabal. I found the cabal to be boring, but I would probably find Heralds boring too, so its probably just me, and not the cabal itself. Kind of hard to delete a high level invoker, but I just was not having fun anymore with the character.

As far as wands go, I knew where a few of them were, but it just seemed too much of a pain in the ass to get preparations. Invokers can hold their own without them. Ragers are really the only thing you even would need them for, and with a little persistance and use of the healer, wands are not worth the time to gather. Thats just my opinion.

Tribunals:
Farnsworth - I think you make a great Provost, and are probably the reason I hung around longer than I probably would have.

Scion:
Anith, Aginal, and a bunch others who seem to have already deleted... Good job pulling the cabal out of the crap. I enjoyed helping scions out when things were not going very well, but things have turned around. On the whole I enjoyed the interactions with you.

Battle:
Man you need to stop gang banging people on eastern road. I have so many logs of being gang banged by you bastards. You would think the battle imms would police you a little more. I have debated about posting them all, but decided against it, I am sure you will get yours in game. Entwine/tigerclawing on eastern is just wrong though. Alot of good ragers along with the bad, but some of you really give the village a bad name, hope you get booted. Considering I fought you alone I find the unfair odds kind of lame from a player standpoint too.

Invokers are definetly a good class, but with all the practicing the fun factor went down fast. Not the class for me, but worth the experience.

Guenrayn (Guest)Mon 06-Jan-03 12:03 AM

#13883, "RE: (DEL) Venlorn the Weaver of the Elements, Magistr"
In response to Reply #1

We had some good fights. There were many times that you brought gangs upon yourself, by attacking with area spells near the village. Not much we will or can do aboujt that. Honestly, if I know I'll be fighting someone who wants to fireball me, I'll tell someone to come, and not help...its your fault if you fireball with another in the room. Yeah, that entwine at the giant was fun. Seriously though, I always knew you'd come for a fight, usually was pretty fair. Not sure hwat happened to me that one time you finally got me. Oh well, good work from what i saw.

Aaron

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13881 Previous topic | Next topic