Subject: "(DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13831
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 03-Jan-03 01:34 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16826 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13831, "(DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Fri Jan 3 01:33:35 2003

10 o''clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Futility on the Theran calendar Khalil perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:198
PK Ratio:50% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Talin (Guest), 05-Jan-03 01:26 PM, #5
Reply The wounded puppy looks upwards..., Anith (Guest), 03-Jan-03 01:55 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Khalil (Guest), 03-Jan-03 01:49 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Airael (Guest), 03-Jan-03 09:49 AM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Bajula, 03-Jan-03 11:29 AM, #4
     Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Anxor (Guest), 05-Jan-03 02:51 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Khalil (Guest), 05-Jan-03 10:45 PM, #7

Talin (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 01:26 PM

#13832, "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"
In response to Reply #0

We's sad t' see ya go. You was always sittin' 'round the guild, and sorry 'bout that one time we was after that one feller and ended up with what I imagine was your eighty some stalks. He lef' one and we both missed him. *snicker*. Anysways, I'm proud t' say I'd always given scions false information as t' yer whereabouts 'n had a fun time misleadin' 'em too. Is kinda sad, 'cause I kinda allied myself with the scions awhile ago when they was weak so I wouldn't be 'tacked by everybody, and now they're all strong and I got nobody t' kill. *whimper*. Back t' you, you was always aroundabout and I had noticed yas wasn't all that violent, normal lightwalkers would, I dunno, at least get angry after I telled 'em I killed Tarnyxil or a pair uh maran dead for vengence. Yas was always the quiet type, and I had fun pretendin' I was a maran with you t' them younglings. Hope ya had a good time bein' an entopist. *smirk*. Anyways, the guild'll be more emptier without ya 'n I'm already saddened 'bout the shrinkin' numbers of people I kin talk t'. Hope t' see ya again soon. *wave*

Anith (Guest)Fri 03-Jan-03 01:55 AM

#13833, "The wounded puppy looks upwards..."
In response to Reply #0

to his master and cringes, but accepts it's punishment because it doest know any better.....

Hell Khalil, I was beginning to feel sorry for you. After I lifted your deathmark, I had thought you would stick around a while longer. I dont believe you were hunted after that.....but showing up in an area where all the Scions are gathering, in attempts to get some gear....is not wise.

I had hoped to turn you into a spy by bribing you with those things you wanted.....then slowly through my winning personality....corrupt you. *snicker*

Anyhow....take care.

Khalil (Guest)Fri 03-Jan-03 01:49 AM

#13834, "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"
In response to Reply #0

well, back to shifters, heh cause i suck at fighters, they are too gear dependant. did 20 assass attempts, lowest number of stalks was 8, highest was 85, none hit

i pretty much bitch ranked people for the most part, cause i aint much of a pker, dont enjoy it, and find it boring. you would have thought i would have learned my lesson with hirin on playing fighter classes, but no, dumb me tries again har har. maybe next fighter i will do better. to anyone i travelled with, i dont think i had many companions i didnt like,

Kraenesk
yeah i'll list em again
Amphend,Kraenesk,Griel,Leius,Nosilla,Jarinz,Rhuin,Daellan,Hirin,Ulfin,
Nwayreth, Barimorus, and now last (and pretty much least) Khalil

Airael (Guest)Fri 03-Jan-03 09:49 AM

#13838, "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"
In response to Reply #1

Well damn... Sorry to see you go. I felt sorry when I heard you were being hunted all the time by Scions. Was fun having you around too. Thanks for teaching me a few things that time we travelled. Have fun with your next and see ya in the fields!

*gooses you tenderly*

BajulaFri 03-Jan-03 11:29 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13837, "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"
In response to Reply #1

for the short period of time i knew this new one i rather liked him.. and thanks fer the sword.

hope yer next one you like better.

Anxor (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 02:51 PM

#13835, "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"
In response to Reply #1

I havent been around for a while because of RL issues but last i saw you, you were wearing 2 unicorn pendants and Amathylar. I cant imagine how you managed to die. I liked you, i especially liked the fact that you were a lightwalker and helped to facilitate my kills.
Overall i thought you were a bit of a noob, and now i see that you were one with combat classes. Nothing wrong with that.

>i pretty much bitch ranked people for the most part, cause i
>aint much of a pker, dont enjoy it, and find it boring.

Humm, heh, hardly boring, but the enjoyment part i cant argue with, its a matter of personal taste.

>number of stalks was 8, highest was 85, none hit

This probably had a lot to do with the boredom factor, 85 stalks?!???! Damn man. Given your statement i would replace 'boring' with 'frustrating', and you would have probably enjoyed pking more if you had landed any of the assassinations

See you around.

Khalil (Guest)Sun 05-Jan-03 10:45 PM

#13836, "RE: (DEL) Khalil the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"
In response to Reply #6

heh yeah, had 6 shifter heroes and one warrior, and one assassin,
funny thing was i always had a sack of haste/stone/protection/shield/aura/fly, but never thought to use em

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13831 Previous topic | Next topic