Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liusan the Legend of the Battlefie..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137691
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 10-Nov-19 11:50 AM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16809 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137691, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liusan the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sun Nov 10 10:47:46 2019

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Liusan perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:73

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Fireheaded dreadlocked basket-weaver., Panmorne, 10-Nov-19 12:01 PM, #1
     Reply May the holy bread give you indigestion, Brenisur (Anonymous), 10-Nov-19 03:02 PM, #2
     Reply Hey there!, Liusan (Anonymous), 11-Nov-19 09:38 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Hey there!, Panmorne, 11-Nov-19 12:13 PM, #4
               Reply I noticed the same thing. , Lhydia, 11-Nov-19 12:20 PM, #5
                    Reply Same here..., Liusan (Anonymous), 11-Nov-19 06:49 PM, #6

PanmorneSun 10-Nov-19 12:01 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137692, "Fireheaded dreadlocked basket-weaver."
In response to Reply #0

I'll sure as hell miss harassing you, had a damned good time with you. Hope you were enjoying it as well! Couldn't stop laughing after you became an old-man-stabber and had to talk to the Marshall about induction. Between you both I had stitches in my side from laughing so hard.

Hope death is easier on you than I was!

Brenisur (Anonymous)Sun 10-Nov-19 03:02 PM
Charter member
#137694, "May the holy bread give you indigestion"
In response to Reply #1

In the afterlife.

Just kidding. I liked you.

Liusan (Anonymous)Mon 11-Nov-19 09:38 AM
Charter member
#137695, "Hey there!"
In response to Reply #1

I had great fun with you and it was those interactions that gave me a feel for who Liusan was. I will definitely be back with another follower.

I deleted because I took space and was relying heavily on offhand disarm. Something was definitely buggy with it as it failed more than 90% of the time regardless of what weapon I or the target was using. Then the ambidextrous disarmer edge just quit working altogether and offhand attempts started to consistently take two rounds instead of one. And while An Immortal (who was definitely not Panmorne) offered to help, I felt like the burden for coders is too high already and I'd probably be waiting a long time for a fix, so I opted to just delete instead.

PanmorneMon 11-Nov-19 12:13 PM
Member since 03rd Jul 2018
28 posts
#137696, "RE: Hey there!"
In response to Reply #3

I tested out that there offhanding and all, and found it working normally as far as I could tell. Next possible thing was to yank it off you and put it back on you to see if it cleared up whatever the hell the issue was.

Damned you for deleting, I was having a lot of fun with you!

Who is this old man 'sposed to bully now? HRM HRM!

LhydiaMon 11-Nov-19 12:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
#137697, "I noticed the same thing. "
In response to Reply #4

Its like the edge actually made it worse for my wood-elf but I figured it might just be RNG. Also space just really sucks on an elf.

Liusan (Anonymous)Mon 11-Nov-19 06:49 PM
Charter member
#137698, "Same here..."
In response to Reply #5

It did start working worse post-edge, I think. I can definitely confirm it wasn't working at all at the end there.

And yeah, for some reason space hits on my elf were nothing like my centaur/wood-elf or minotaur.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137691 Previous topic | Next topic