Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Talleluin the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137685
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 09-Nov-19 06:40 AM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16811 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137685, "(DELETED) [None] Talleluin the Weaver of the Elements"

Sat Nov 9 05:37:04 2019

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Talleluin perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:173

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoSat 09-Nov-19 02:41 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137686, "So I figured"
In response to Reply #0

That when I couldn't use my laptop with WiFi, and was on my phone using a bad mobile signal, I might as well be spamming a 7 path invoker. After all, while I couldn't defend myself properly, I could be somewhere obscure when needed.

Sadly, I shared my hours with Enukh who clearly checks everywhere, and whacked me in all sorts of obscure places. Twice while I was in spam and once while I had a link issue. Oh, and the time he camped my recall for hours but I basically had to log off so didn't have the luxury of walking to a quit point.

I wasted a lot of time doing spell spamming in the wrong way. Also had only 1 affinity in water which was a pain but not impossible.

Basically I couldn't be bothered to keep gathering wands and without them I couldn't stand long enough to kill my main enemies, even with some fairly nice bits of gear.

Elemental attunement seems buggy as it can locate iron and other metals, which means a lot of keys can be located.

I'd probably have pushed through with the character of I could have taken a few edges including demi-elemental transcendence, but after taking the edge that stops your area spells from hitting good align mobs, I didn't have enough points. I also screwed up by not pking as a lowbie.

Enjoyed being Korsgaard follower even though I failed epicly at it.

k-bSat 09-Nov-19 06:59 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137687, "Demi-Elemental is super expensive."
In response to Reply #1

I still don’t understand why it’s one of the most expensive edges there are. Yes, it’s good, but not that damn good.

With Yanni, I waited over 200 hours to try to take it, and after hero, 50 kills, role exp, leader exp, good obs and explore, etc. I still couldn’t take it.

It’s nowhere near that great of a edge, even though it is nice.

LhydiaSat 09-Nov-19 07:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2379 posts
#137689, "Huh. I always thought your invoker's name was Laurel. n..."
In response to Reply #2

gr

k-bSat 09-Nov-19 07:55 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
#137690, "My bard’s name was Laurile. Outlander. Nt"
In response to Reply #3

Nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137685 Previous topic | Next topic