Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Gretheel the Warlord of the Grinning Skul..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137440
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 12-Sep-19 04:55 PM
Member since 12th May 2024
16842 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137440, "(AUTO) [None] Gretheel the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls"

Thu Sep 12 16:54:22 2019

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Gretheel perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:192

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TreebeardFri 13-Sep-19 01:39 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2004
268 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#137450, "Had a lot of fun, then rolled a lowbie"
In response to Reply #0

Most of the fun with Gret happened over 2 months ago so no real need to go into detail.

Had a lot of fun on the RP side.

Wanted to try Skrugga as I'd never done that or a mamlauk. Wouldn't recommend Skrugga - just not enough tools in the arsenal.

Thanks to all who interacted. Wood elf village bard, I'm sorry I can't remember your name, but gret thought it was very cunning and amusing to have a twiggy friend.

Thanks Ishuli for that little immteraction - I really had some ideas and then vacation + a lowbie derailed. Thanks all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137440 Previous topic | Next topic