Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Masud the Hand of the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137193
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 11-Aug-19 04:04 AM
Member since 26th Apr 2024
16812 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137193, "(AUTO) [None] Masud the Hand of the Unseen"

Sun Aug 11 04:03:37 2019

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Masud perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:121

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

incognitoMon 12-Aug-19 02:10 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137200, "I messed up the build so badly on this one"
In response to Reply #0

Pickpocket except without counterfeit, and arcane to the second veil, or lore of the ages, whichever came later.

I was forced to take the scroll use edge even with the arcane scroll boosting skill.

I basically confirmed I could be lethal in the arena, when I realised the only thing stopping me from winning a flight against a decently tough character was the fact I'd sold my damage Scrolls. But since I had to type stuff in full I'd miss out on kills too.

Mainly though my problem was that I was friends with everyone so didn't want to kill or rob.

I had two kills where I wasn't wanting to kill. Once when I joined a scarab wannabe conjurer for leveling, and walked in on his warp dimension while he was convulsing, finishing him with one hit. Apparently he couldn't warn me not to come in because he was too busy spamming the spell to stay alive Vs the war weary storm giant.

Then I got an assist against a softer that attacked me, and died attacking someone else (Sel maybe?) after I escaped.

I did end up with two stolen items, both of which I wanted to return. But one I never saw the guy again to return it, and the other, I felt might kill me for taking it in the first place.

robdarken_Tue 13-Aug-19 05:12 AM
Member since 09th Sep 2009
373 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#137207, "Slappy jub, Masud. nt"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Tue 13-Aug-19 05:13 AM

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137193 Previous topic | Next topic