Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bellin the Ferocious Combatant" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136325
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 21-Feb-19 04:24 PM
Member since 06th Jun 2024
16907 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136325, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Bellin the Ferocious Combatant"

Thu Feb 21 15:23:59 2019

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Bellin perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:176

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ention (Anonymous)Thu 28-Feb-19 12:39 AM
Charter member
#136406, "Just wanted to say you were a pint sized monster to dea..."
In response to Reply #0

I never did get why you would walk into Galadon while wanted when there were no mages in range... I mean I get it with the low player count you were probably looking for something to do/someone to bite on a fight, but when I tried to find an IC justification for the act, I always came up blank and it always rubbed me the wrong way.

And when I would come out of town, you seemed to always have my number. I am glad Llyion and I got you in that trap the one time.

GLWYN

Noirra (Anonymous)Thu 21-Feb-19 11:06 PM
Charter member
#136329, "BURP!"
In response to Reply #0

First person I ever fought in the arena. We were tied 1 win 1 loss each...Guess we will never know who is better

Had fun chasing yah when wanted, good luck with the net toon

Rastensol (Anonymous)Thu 21-Feb-19 05:34 PM
Charter member
#136326, "Everyone's mom is now safer"
In response to Reply #0

From insult...

Bellin was tough as ####. I know pincersvirf is a really solid build but I really developed an appreciation for them in the many times we dueled. You usually kicked my butt! with the hp difference I usually couldn't afford to trade pincers back and forth.

Bellin was great. Glad you made it back into the Village after the boots for attacking Ischer, although, I hoped you'd be around for quite awhile longer.

Nothing but great things to say. Sounds as though you liked the Village. Try another!

Oh, also, thanks for taking all of Eioda's traps during the Massacre Quinloc certainly was thankful of that I think!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136325 Previous topic | Next topic