Subject: "(DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13458
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 24-Dec-02 12:29 AM
Member since 01st Jun 2024
16891 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13458, "(DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass"

Tue Dec 24 00:25:31 2002

7 o''clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades on the Theran calendar Brekath perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:87
PK Ratio:41% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass, Brekath (Guest), 24-Dec-02 12:31 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass, Namuzi (Guest), 24-Dec-02 07:32 AM, #2
     Reply Bad timing....., Anith (Guest), 24-Dec-02 09:50 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Bad timing....., Brekath (Guest), 24-Dec-02 01:38 PM, #4
          Reply RE: Bad timing....., Melkorath (Guest), 26-Dec-02 07:37 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass, delata (Guest), 31-Dec-02 06:35 PM, #6

Brekath (Guest)Tue 24-Dec-02 12:31 AM

#13459, "RE: (DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass"
In response to Reply #0

This was my first warrior since god knows when and I sucked.
I had no rp, or anything like that. Gore only got me killed like three times, so it was pretty good being giant sized, physical resistand no vulns. Didnt like the polearm spec and dont like fighting classes in general. So thats that.

--Wijke

Namuzi (Guest)Tue 24-Dec-02 07:32 AM

#13464, "RE: (DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass"
In response to Reply #1

Well gee, thanks, what the Village really needed, yet another person getting in and almost immediately deleting. I can only say BAH!

Anith (Guest)Tue 24-Dec-02 09:50 AM

#13461, "Bad timing....."
In response to Reply #1

SOrry you didnt enjoy this charactor. I think you would have liked the village during better times. The soon as you hit range, all the hero Villagers seemed to be deleting or con dying, which leaves a few of you guys to face the full wrath of the hoards.....

I love the damn minotaur lisp. Its funny hearing you yell when people chasing...

How do you like minotaurs? I think the possibilities for role-play would be fun. Take care.

Brekath (Guest)Tue 24-Dec-02 01:38 PM

#13462, "RE: Bad timing....."
In response to Reply #3

I liked the minotaurs, the roleplaying would probaly be good if a good roleplayer picked to be a shaman and did their leading the race thing. I think they should have a second language set up somehow where minotaurs could understand each other clearly because half the time i couldnt understand other minotaurs. At the rate I was going I would have con died in a week anyways, was down to 10 con and was dying on average of 10 times a day, but than again I played no matter what the odds were.

Melkorath (Guest)Thu 26-Dec-02 07:37 PM

#13463, "RE: Bad timing....."
In response to Reply #4

Your buddy in battle, I had really hoped you would have stuck around I've been searching for people to level to hero range and yet again, like all my other ragers (all 30 odd of them) I've fallen short in the ranks around 43-48 and I think Im gonna get stuck there for good this time.

delata (Guest)Tue 31-Dec-02 06:35 PM

#13460, "RE: (DEL) Brekath the Master of Brass"
In response to Reply #1

He travveld with you a few times and at the inn we killed like 12 people inside and out of the inn you were damn insane by the shrine outside fighting two assassins and a warrior, sorry I couldent help but i had two paladains on me right outside that thou i did flee and attacked one of the assassins on you I was to late and you were dead, killed them all we did though your char was nice go asssassin you wont gret it go human trust the old drow

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13458 Previous topic | Next topic