Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Syldur the Grand Master of Changel..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132933
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Dec-17 06:00 PM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132933, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Syldur the Grand Master of Changelings, Acolyte of the Golden Sun"

Mon Dec 25 16:58:19 2017

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Syldur perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:181

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ah no! I get back from my day off, Korsgaard, 27-Dec-17 03:00 PM, #3
Reply Good ol', Kstatida, 28-Dec-17 03:11 AM, #6
Reply That's a shame, Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 25-Dec-17 11:28 PM, #1
     Reply RE: That's a shame, Tronimal, 26-Dec-17 11:56 AM, #2
          Reply Hope you get back to CF again soon, Mcbeth, 27-Dec-17 03:02 PM, #4
          Reply RE: That's a shame, Honestpaladin, 27-Dec-17 06:48 PM, #5

KorsgaardWed 27-Dec-17 03:00 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2017
76 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132946, "Ah no! I get back from my day off"
In response to Reply #0

And my dear ol friend Syldur has gone and deleted. That really stinks to see! I had high hopes for you and all the followers, and it appears the challenge claimed another...

Alas, maybe next time. You were the most active Acolyte so you would have been a shoe in for leadership down the road. I had fun and I hope to see you out in the fields again!

Good luck with your next!

KstatidaThu 28-Dec-17 03:11 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132952, "Good ol'"
In response to Reply #3

"we would've given you so much if you hadn't deleted"

Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous)Mon 25-Dec-17 11:28 PM
Charter member
#132934, "That's a shame"
In response to Reply #0

You were a shoe in for Cardinal or Prophet, I bet. I really liked traveling and conversing with you. You were probably the best Acolyte, in terms of sticking to RP, that I've traveled with so far as Yanni. I was looking forward to a few trips around here and there, but alas. Take care and GLWYN.

TronimalTue 26-Dec-17 11:56 AM
Member since 03rd Apr 2016
75 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#132939, "RE: That's a shame"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks.. this was my first character back since Grembolin.. Krunk convinced me to roll another after an 8 month hiatus or something. I learned a ton of stuff with this shifter, wand locations and collecting had always proven challenging for me, and prevented me from really exploring the mage guilds. With this character I found myself always in an abundance of wands, and incredibly survivable. Learned to navigate a lot of area explores and dragon lairs.. but ultimately.. ended up bored to tears. I didn't have a really great role fleshed out and some mistakes early in life sort of pushed my RP in the acolyte direction. That said, after Balgrum I didn't really have any desire to go for cardinal/prophet again, and all in all I find the acolyte role sort of tiresome... Korsgaard's religion proved to be really interesting at first, but quite nearly impossible to complete so eventually I just lost steam. With 3 or 4 of the forties at the time all trying to get his tatt, and the clause that we can't work together to kill tiamat or the ancient and with the marshal deleting and our healer deleting.. I realized this wasn't a feat that would be accomplished... so delete. I kinda burned out on CF again and have been exploring some other muds for the time being, but initially, I had a really great time with this character..

McbethWed 27-Dec-17 03:02 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132947, "Hope you get back to CF again soon"
In response to Reply #2

I've been sucked in again and always enjoy running into your characters.

HonestpaladinWed 27-Dec-17 06:48 PM
Member since 14th Feb 2017
44 posts
#132951, "RE: That's a shame"
In response to Reply #2

So wait...you have to be the only follower in the group killing said mobs...So you have to get people that want to help you kill said mobs for the quests and you can only have one follower in the group. How the hell are people going to finish these quests...Does anyone have his tat yet? Can exceptions be made if the player base is too low to kill mobs like Tiamat and other top tier mobs needed to finish the quest lines? Kors religion looks really great..kinda harsh in a mud with a low player base.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132933 Previous topic | Next topic