Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Glaunm Holstone the Unspoken Cas..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132763
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 10-Dec-17 12:24 AM
Member since 01st Jun 2024
16893 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132763, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Glaunm Holstone the Unspoken Castigate of Strife, Imperial War Master"

Sat Dec 9 23:21:38 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Glaunm perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:218

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Glaunm Holstone the Unspoken..., Hanraldis (Anonymous), 15-Dec-17 04:42 AM, #42
Reply Had to be you, Gemmurra (Anonymous), 13-Dec-17 12:27 PM, #34
Reply With Blade of the Codex..., Twist, 13-Dec-17 02:00 PM, #35
Reply Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..., Twist, 10-Dec-17 12:47 AM, #1
     Reply Ouch, Kstatida, 10-Dec-17 01:59 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..., Serris (Anonymous), 10-Dec-17 02:16 AM, #3
     Reply That time at the Dracolich..., Twist, 10-Dec-17 10:13 AM, #6
     Reply The good and the bad., Bakrmarr (Anonymous), 10-Dec-17 05:30 AM, #4
     Reply Yeah but..., Twist, 10-Dec-17 10:11 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..., Annalaethina (Anonymous), 10-Dec-17 10:24 AM, #7
     Reply Maybe you weren't there for it..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 01:56 PM, #16
     Reply I had a feeling it was you., Ceth (Anonymous), 10-Dec-17 11:50 AM, #8
     Reply That kill..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 01:57 PM, #17
          Reply RE: That kill..., Ceth (Anonymous), 13-Dec-17 08:38 PM, #36
     Reply i hate you, Dallevian, 10-Dec-17 12:35 PM, #9
     Reply Thanks for posting those..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 01:58 PM, #18
     Reply We all have our moments. Think nothing of it., Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous), 10-Dec-17 12:36 PM, #10
     Reply I don't remember that fight..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 01:58 PM, #19
     Reply Just posted the log..., Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:54 PM, #43
     Reply Thanks, I'll try!, Zah (Anonymous), 10-Dec-17 03:44 PM, #11
     Reply I don't blame you..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 01:59 PM, #20
     Reply I enjoyed you, as you were always top notch. , Cerybis (Anonymous), 10-Dec-17 11:15 PM, #12
     Reply I liked Cerybis a lot, Twist, 12-Dec-17 04:36 PM, #24
     Reply I love me some Twist warriors., Emnon, 11-Dec-17 07:33 AM, #13
     Reply So I finally found out, post deletion..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 04:31 PM, #23
     Reply RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..., Solraen (Anonymous), 12-Dec-17 01:12 AM, #14
     Reply I liked your style..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 04:27 PM, #22
     Reply Hyper-Aggressive, Balls-2-Z-Wall, Escape Artiste Extrao..., Ysaloerye, 12-Dec-17 10:44 AM, #15
     Reply It's interesting..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 04:23 PM, #21
     Reply Since all my past characters got steam rolled by you, I..., Quamlu (Anonymous), 12-Dec-17 04:36 PM, #25
     Reply Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier..., Twist, 20-Dec-17 12:57 PM, #44
     Reply RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..., Jaegendar, 12-Dec-17 06:27 PM, #26
     Reply TBH I rarely do characters that aren't some sort of pow..., Twist, 13-Dec-17 12:30 AM, #30
     Reply RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..., Quinzoe (Anonymous), 12-Dec-17 07:40 PM, #27
     Reply Shifters vs. Necros, Twist, 13-Dec-17 10:31 AM, #33
     Reply Bah., Khradun (Anonymous), 12-Dec-17 10:47 PM, #28
     Reply Wow, you misunderstood that interaction..., Twist, 12-Dec-17 11:06 PM, #29
          Reply I like Khradun's version much better. I'll go with that..., Saagkri, 13-Dec-17 05:25 AM, #31
          Reply *cough* Yeah I mean, exactly..., Twist, 13-Dec-17 08:45 AM, #32
          Reply Har!, Khradun (Anonymous), 14-Dec-17 12:43 AM, #38
     Reply RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..., Thaedan (Anonymous), 13-Dec-17 09:00 PM, #37
          Reply Oh I used it..., Twist, 14-Dec-17 12:51 AM, #39
          Reply You should've got it by now, Kstatida, 14-Dec-17 04:56 AM, #40
          Reply Lol , k-b, 14-Dec-17 02:23 PM, #41

Hanraldis (Anonymous)Fri 15-Dec-17 04:42 AM
Charter member
#132841, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Glaunm Holstone the Unspoken..."
In response to Reply #0

We met only once, that time we marched through Circles of Hell. The first impression is always most correct, you do look like absolutely competent warrior and War Master treated with deserved respect. Its a pity that our play hours do not match, for that trip I logged in at 6:30 AM my local time. Awaiting logs and GLWYN.

Gemmurra (Anonymous)Wed 13-Dec-17 12:27 PM
Charter member
#132810, "Had to be you"
In response to Reply #0

I mean, who else doesn't bat an eyelash after wither and weaken and keeps coming back to fight at the inner? How much +str did you have?

I was proud to put a chink in your gold supply.

And for reference, in the last fight I just stood around looking dumb - it was all chief.

TwistWed 13-Dec-17 02:00 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132811, "With Blade of the Codex..."
In response to Reply #34

...I probably had something like +25 str or thereabouts? But also at the end there I had a nodisarm primary weapon and the dual wield weapon I had is one of the lightest in the game, so there wasn't going to be any loss of dual wield via -str. Possibly nerfed my parrying though.

TwistSun 10-Dec-17 12:47 AM
3431 posts
#132764, "Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..."
In response to Reply #0

I mean, I didn't login tonight with the intent to delete. Then I died, and deleted largely because of the death.

So I guess rage delete is semi-accurate.

However, I've got some stuff coming up that will make me unable to login for long stretches, and even lately I've struggled to find the desire to login.

So, once Garfuka/Gemmurra got me when I got stupid and I was too slow to get back to the corpse to save my most coveted shinies? Yeah, pulled the trigger.

I almost truly rage deleted a while ago, and kinda acted like a little bitch at the time - sorry to Yanni, Annalaethina and Grumba for that.

So, goodbyes:

Empire:
Emnon - thanks for the immteractions/tattoo.
Glikhardiz - thanks for the War Master position. I was truly loyal to you (as you know) and would have ratted out any plotting against you by anyone (Glaunm's backstory was that he had been an Imperial Citizen all his life and Glik had been Emperor for all of that time, so he had no reason to know of anything else). Sorry to leave you w/o a War Master, but you'll figure it out.
Bakrmarr - good times running with you. The Hell trip was fun, though I did feel a twinge of guilt in doing my part to make you so beastly. However, it would have happened with or without me, so not so much with the guilt. I enjoyed our conversations too.
Solraen - very knowledgeable and awesome healer with very good RP too. Good luck as HP.
Blade Sect - you were all very good as far as I could see, and I tried to promote everyone as soon as I could.
Other Imperials - I tried to assist most any Imperial - Blades for free, others for some sort of cost at some point. Good luck against all the enemies of the Empire.

Battle: If there was one way that Glaunm was "disloyal" to Glikhardiz, it was in my treatment of Battle. Glaunm almost never attacked ragers unless he had to. Not because he felt sorry for them when they were down or anything like that - but because ragers generally chased mages and not Glaunm, and I had plenty of enemies most of the time w/o worrying about the Village.
Zah - Give 'em hell.
Quamlu - We had some exciting fights, keep on truckin'.

Scarab:
Undaraxyl - class act. I really wanted to get you, and I was close a few times, but probably not as close as I thought I was.
Gemmurra - some good fights. Not that last one, that one sucked. But it probably felt good for you, after I had "killed" you with Centurions so long ago. I still had the Eagle-marked sword I took from you that day. Wonder if you looted it.

Outlander:
I didn't really fight many of you very much.
Vezrin - some good fights. Sorry you didn't get a chance to get a skin of me. Interestingly, nobody cashed in on that huge bounty someone placed on me when I was level 40 or so.

Tribunal:
Cerybis - hopefully I showed you a few things you didn't know already.

Fortress - I would face a ton of you (usually together, though not always) and then Bakrmarr got rolling and suddenly there's only one or two of you who even logged on anymore. Possibly coincidence. Meh either way. Yanni, Annalaethina, Grumba again sorry for being so bleh the night you guys got me near the Palace. Embarassing to behave like such a whiny bitch.

Garfuka - damn you. Enjoy the shiny.

Those I forgot - sorry. Post something and I'll reply.

KstatidaSun 10-Dec-17 01:59 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132765, "Ouch"
In response to Reply #1

This starts conspiracy theories as well as cracks Glik up, I'm sure.

Otherwise, that's real nice. Too bad I wasn't able to interact with this character of yours much.

Serris (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 02:16 AM
Charter member
#132766, "RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..."
In response to Reply #1

First time we met, you took my by surprise after I killed the dracolich. I realized you were in the mausoleum 1 second before you attacked me. In a panic, I fled and transformed into a racoon to hide. I didn't realize you were a duergar AND that I was surrounded by a pink aura. I spent the rest of that short life running through the mists like an idiot.

I tried to kill you a couple of times after that. You were very good under pressure. I came after you with a small army in the arena waiting area once and you were very quick to neutralize my advantage with your cabal powers. Hadn't faced that tactic executed so well before.

We didn't speak much, but your were tough and the kind of foe that one respects. I've only seen good chars from you. GLWYN.

TwistSun 10-Dec-17 10:13 AM
3431 posts
#132769, "That time at the Dracolich..."
In response to Reply #3

I was thinking that you might be fairly wounded and Annalaethina was there too, so I knew I had to take one of you down quick and opted for the one that was probably going to be more squishy.

But man did I earn an enemy that day.

Bakrmarr (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 05:30 AM
Charter member
#132767, "The good and the bad."
In response to Reply #1

You was the blast, always willing to fight any pk fights and we had some great exploration.

However i wanted to appear from your monitor few times to puch you in the face for fighting the battles alone which would be very hard to win even for us together.

You don't need to be CF professor to calculate that you cannnot win against Garfuka, Undaraxyl and Rhoysdhean alone, but you charged them alone anyway. I simply don't understand!

TwistSun 10-Dec-17 10:11 AM
3431 posts
#132768, "Yeah but..."
In response to Reply #4

>You was the blast, always willing to fight any pk fights and
>we had some great exploration.
>
>However i wanted to appear from your monitor few times to puch
>you in the face for fighting the battles alone which would be
>very hard to win even for us together.
>
>You don't need to be CF professor to calculate that you
>cannnot win against Garfuka, Undaraxyl and Rhoysdhean alone,
>but you charged them alone anyway. I simply don't understand!

...I did win. I killed one and escaped the other two. And I got to fight instead of stand around...

I do understand what you're saying though, and several times I bit off more than I could chew. As I play CF more and more I find that I prefer the "take a big risk on the low chance it might pay off" than the "dominate my pk range" style. Sometimes, anyways.

Annalaethina (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 10:24 AM
Charter member
#132770, "RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..."
In response to Reply #1

I don't remember what you are talking about. If you said some stuff it probably wasn't to me. You were always pretty classy where we interacted.

I thought you were tough as nails. The only thing that surprised me was I expected you to try and entwine me a bit more. And honestly, getting you once was a pretty proud moment for me! Colorful feather in the cap kind of thing.

The last time you and Bak got me I was hauling ass back to the Fort. I was hoping to try and defend and kind of looking forward to the challenge. I had been told by Grumba that the two of you ripped through the watcher in mere moments and was of single mind to get there ASAP. And then I forgot I had eyes up and ran right into Bak on eastern. Bash city. I guess that's what I get for being stingy with the returns. What a downer!

Great job from my POV, though.

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 01:56 PM
3431 posts
#132786, "Maybe you weren't there for it..."
In response to Reply #7

As I'm posting my logs, I'll look for that one and see.

Ceth (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 11:50 AM
Charter member
#132771, "I had a feeling it was you."
In response to Reply #1

I do wish I could have had another shot at you, but I have almost no time to play anymore so our windows never matched up. That time you got me on the aryth had me frustrated because I could have escaped if I had not fat finger my command twice. But that is the way of the carrion fields. Once that adrenaline is pumping it is like the keys seem to shrink, haha. Thanks for playing and for being classy. I never saw any of the whiny bitch behavior you speak about. Even if you did though, don't worry because you're only human. This game can really get one's goat at times.

I am very glad you are still around and look forward to your next. Good luck with everything, Twister.

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 01:57 PM
3431 posts
#132787, "That kill..."
In response to Reply #8

...I know exactly what you mean about mistyping when the adrenaline gets going. Were you trying to forest haven out of the entwine?

Ceth (Anonymous)Wed 13-Dec-17 08:38 PM
Charter member
#132813, "RE: That kill..."
In response to Reply #17

That is exactly what I was trying to do.

DallevianSun 10-Dec-17 12:35 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1621 posts
#132772, "i hate you"
In response to Reply #1

two great shots at killing twist and you escape both times, the latter being SO dang lucky over and over (at aran'gird gate). first in hamsah. ugh i want to kill a twist char in the worst way.

i think i have logs of both, will qhcf them this week

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 01:58 PM
3431 posts
#132788, "Thanks for posting those..."
In response to Reply #9

...when I get to them, I'll be posting my POV of those. The Aran'gird one was *really* close.

Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 12:36 PM
Charter member
#132773, "We all have our moments. Think nothing of it."
In response to Reply #1

Glaunm was crazy tough. The first fight we had, I was so confident, and walked away asking myself "WTF just happened?". Heh. GLWYN.

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 01:58 PM
3431 posts
#132789, "I don't remember that fight..."
In response to Reply #10

I maybe haven't gotten to it in my logs that I'm posting...I'll keep an eye out.

TwistWed 20-Dec-17 12:54 PM
3431 posts
#132880, "Just posted the log..."
In response to Reply #10

man, my behavior in that is embarassing.

And sorry, Annalaethina, you weren't even there. Heh.

Zah (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 03:44 PM
Charter member
#132776, "Thanks, I'll try!"
In response to Reply #1

I was always intimidated by Glaumn, you seemed very much like you knew what you were doing.

Sorry for wimping out on some fights. I have no issue dying against tough odds but some situations felt downright suicidal.

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 01:59 PM
3431 posts
#132790, "I don't blame you..."
In response to Reply #11

fighting a buff AP and a guy who can entwine you while you fight that AP doesn't sound fun to me.

Cerybis (Anonymous)Sun 10-Dec-17 11:15 PM
Charter member
#132777, "I enjoyed you, as you were always top notch. "
In response to Reply #1

I had a feeling you were a very knowledgeable player and I am sad to see this as I enjoyed exploring with you quite a bit. Thank you for the things you showed me as I didn't know either of the things we did, and one applied to Cerybis in great manner to her role.

Playing with/against you is like a star struck moment as you are Twist! Every character of yours I've interacted with with my CF career has always been great. You RP very well, and keep to your characters, though sadly I didn't get to know too much about Glaumn on a personal level as Cerybis, I always enjoyed when we did get to spend time together.

I was quite jealous how easily it seemed for you to beat me in that arena match we had and even with an army I might have had more options but would have still been tough as nails to fight you in a real fight. Thank you again for the neat stuff you showed me and GLWYN.

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 04:36 PM
3431 posts
#132794, "I liked Cerybis a lot"
In response to Reply #12

You were one of the few allies I'd have, sometimes (especially before Bakrmarr entered hero range) against a lot of enemies.

I always try to share any knowledge I can with any allies I have as mortals, so I'm glad there were some things I was able to show you.

As to not knowing much about Glaunm on a personal level, well to be honest I didn't give a whole lot of time/thought/energy to his 'backstory.' He was born to Imperial Citizens and was loyal to the Empire his whole life.

Honestly, his motivations were kinda shallow (not shallow like "vain" but shallow like "not given much thought" so I'm glad you felt like I RP'd well.

As for the Arena match, that place really favors warriors and other big-damage types. If you HAD brought your army in, it would have gone worse for you - swords against zombies makes for very little that the zombies can do, and with shove, soon you'd have been fighting all of your zombies plus me.

EmnonMon 11-Dec-17 07:32 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2015
71 posts
#132778, "I love me some Twist warriors."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Mon 11-Dec-17 07:33 AM

Yet again, the stars align and I'm getting
to interact with one of your characters.
It was great as always. I liked that you
stuck to your guns and wouldn't turn on
the Emperor, even with a prod to do so
here and there. You were the prime choice
of tattooing when I came back because
you were an easy wealth source in Emnon's
eyes. So I threw that bone and you ran
with it. Great character all around.

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 04:31 PM
3431 posts
#132793, "So I finally found out, post deletion..."
In response to Reply #13

...that the echoes I had assumed were you were largely Daphedee as she was preparing to return.

So I would see this weird echo about a shadow flitting by or something, and assume it was you doing something.

So I'd go pray for you at your shrine - not to become your follower, but to essentially be like "Dude what's up with the visions I'm having?"

And then you read into that as me trying to become a follower, and eventually tattooed me. And I'm like..."Ok?"

And yeah, I decided to roll with it. But honestly Glaunm followed you largely "because you told him to" and out of fear. Which works, for an evil god, so there's that!

Solraen (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-17 01:12 AM
Charter member
#132782, "RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..."
In response to Reply #1

Thanks for the well wishes! First Imperial Healer for me, have no idea how Imperial dynamics work so I appreciate you rolling with my unorthodox approach and overly affectionate eyes, I had a great time interacting with and exploring with you. Loved the vibe of the character, fun with an air of authority and massive stones to go with it!

Good luck with your next.

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 04:27 PM
3431 posts
#132792, "I liked your style..."
In response to Reply #14

I feel like Imperial Healer is a tough line to tip-toe. I mean, you're a healer. Healing/protection is what you do. So how do you do that without giving the "team Evil" appearance?

Your specific take on things worked, for me. Like you were sorta giving out this aid not "For the Good of the Empire" or the typical "You will owe me later" but more like "You're so gorgeous and I do enjoy watching you swing those swords, let me make sure the show continues!" An interesting approach.

YsaloeryeTue 12-Dec-17 10:44 AM
Member since 09th Apr 2006
315 posts
#132783, "Hyper-Aggressive, Balls-2-Z-Wall, Escape Artiste Extrao..."
In response to Reply #1

I knew it had to be a Twist incarnation.
Watching you I always have a few reactions:
- Ballsy!
- Who knew you could do that!?!?!
- How the hell did he get out of there alive!?

Someday I will actually be lucky to be on Team Twist with a mort, unfortunately I always seem to be on the receiving end!

Nicely played. (as always)

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 04:23 PM
3431 posts
#132791, "It's interesting..."
In response to Reply #15

I took a lot of similar risks with Glaunm that I did with Alizabaz, but it worked out much better with Glaunm. Duerg/Sword is so much tankier than Delf/Dagger, for one but also I think I just had better luck in spots.

Also I didn't have a character as an enemy that could reliably perma-lag me like Nazarates could.

Quamlu (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-17 04:36 PM
Charter member
#132795, "Since all my past characters got steam rolled by you, I..."
In response to Reply #1

I knew early own you would be a hard fight, especially when Phelzis got on my case for doing more damage to the giant than you (damn you push!).

As we grew things balanced out more and I appreciated your staying at arm's length other than ordered by Glik. Like you, I had more than enough enemies to worry about.

TwistWed 20-Dec-17 12:57 PM
3431 posts
#132881, "Sorry I didn't respond to this earlier..."
In response to Reply #25

I didn't notice it right away, and then kept meaning to reply but forgetting.

I posted the only log of us fighting at hero level (that I remember, anyway, unless there was an Imperial gankdown later) - you were a tough fight even without the Head. The log doesn't make it seem that way, but we had skirmished earlier and I'd had to run, IIRC.

And yes, Shove is a very underrated and (IMO) underused tactic in a Blade's arsenal. Especially when fighting at another cabal's outer guardian. Heh.

JaegendarTue 12-Dec-17 06:27 PM
Member since 30th May 2014
136 posts
#132797, "RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..."
In response to Reply #1

You should do a one-handed flaw, gnome warrior sword + something spec and see how kick ass you can be .

What's the most gimped char you have kicked butt with?

-J

TwistWed 13-Dec-17 12:30 AM
3431 posts
#132804, "TBH I rarely do characters that aren't some sort of pow..."
In response to Reply #26

...that is, they SHOULD be a power combo but often end up failing because it's something I'm not familiar with.

To answer your question though, I once played a gnome dagger spec in Entropy. This was before dagger specs got revamped a bit, so for instance if you used hurl you literally threw your dagger into the inventory of who you hurled at. I wouldn't say I kicked butt with it, but I did it as kind of a joke and found myself winning a fair amount of fights (maybe not landing the kill but forcing the other guy to run).

Quinzoe (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-17 07:40 PM
Charter member
#132800, "RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..."
In response to Reply #1

You were a fun foe and thanks for posting the logs. Hopefully after all our migrations get done at work my times can get back to more than a few hours every other weekend and we can play vulture and mouse again. And as I am sure you noticed as a flying rat/giant weasel this character is all about scavenging on the most vulnerable. That and undead are ####ing scary as a shifter where a single spell(well two different as sleep garuntees forget) landing is death.

TwistWed 13-Dec-17 10:31 AM
3431 posts
#132809, "Shifters vs. Necros"
In response to Reply #27

Yeah, no question a shifter needs to be wary fighting a necro. And I don't blame you for trying to get the "easiest" frag. I would point out that wolverine vs. mummy while a warrior is tanking said mummy and his zombies is a good matchup though.

Khradun (Anonymous)Tue 12-Dec-17 10:47 PM
Charter member
#132801, "Bah."
In response to Reply #1

I keep joining up just as you are ending, re:Natesthal. At least this time I actually got to interact, limited though it was. Thanks for helping Bheru and I with the ranking, really made it easy. Being new to evil characters and the Empire I really enjoyed when you demanded gold from our groupmate for the privilege of travelling with us. I could feel the reluctance on their end but knew that if they didn’t you were like to order us to attack them. Great demonstration of some of the dynamics of Empire RP, just wish I had come up sooner to absorb more of that. Hopefully on your next I’ll chance into being on one end of you or the other. GLWYN!

TwistTue 12-Dec-17 11:06 PM
3431 posts
#132802, "Wow, you misunderstood that interaction..."
In response to Reply #28

I had previously offered to sell that guy a ring of fortitude for like 30 gold or something. When I showed up and he was with Imperials, I dropped the price to 20.

But not knowing that, I can totally see why you'd assume that. Funny.

SaagkriWed 13-Dec-17 05:25 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#132805, "I like Khradun's version much better. I'll go with that..."
In response to Reply #29

TwistWed 13-Dec-17 08:45 AM
3431 posts
#132808, "*cough* Yeah I mean, exactly..."
In response to Reply #31

...I was totally shaking that guy down for some gold because that's Empire, man. Yeah. That's what I was doing.

Khradun (Anonymous)Thu 14-Dec-17 12:43 AM
Charter member
#132815, "Har!"
In response to Reply #29

Well that is quite a bit different. The shakedown was a discount. I’m with Saagkri, I’ll just consciously remember it the other way until I forget all about rings and discounts.

Thaedan (Anonymous)Wed 13-Dec-17 09:00 PM
Charter member
#132814, "RE: Rage delete? Yeah, that's probably fair..."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 13-Dec-17 09:00 PM

>Glikhardiz - thanks for the War Master position. I was truly
>loyal to you (as you know) and would have ratted out any
>plotting against you by anyone

Did you not get that memo instructing staff members to thwart Glik at every turn?

Really, man. I can't believe Umiron went to all the trouble to put in that secret command that makes the Watcher spam light of heaven on him eight times in the same round and you didn't even use it.

Ingrate.

TwistThu 14-Dec-17 12:51 AM
3431 posts
#132816, "Oh I used it..."
In response to Reply #37

...but on my own mortal, apparently.

Man, fighting the Watcher as any evil sucks, but as a vuln holy AND vuln light evil? Only with someone else tanking. And even then it was risky.

KstatidaThu 14-Dec-17 04:56 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132817, "You should've got it by now"
In response to Reply #37

Twist is essential part of Russian cheat ring. Why do you think he went to Hell with shapa?

k-bThu 14-Dec-17 02:23 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
344 posts
#132823, "Lol "
In response to Reply #37

That's hilarious. Well played.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132763 Previous topic | Next topic