Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132520
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 20-Oct-17 10:40 PM
Member since 25th Apr 2024
16809 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132520, "(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza"

Fri Oct 20 22:36:54 2017

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Frizwoo perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:62

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RahsaelSat 21-Oct-17 01:01 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132524, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza"
In response to Reply #0

The ninja thing was pretty funny. Got me laughing a few times when I was watching you. I'd hoped to see you take it further, evolve with it, etc., but alas...

TronimalSat 21-Oct-17 01:50 PM
Member since 03rd Apr 2016
75 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#132525, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza"
In response to Reply #2

>The ninja thing was pretty funny. Got me laughing a few times
>when I was watching you. I'd hoped to see you take it further,
>evolve with it, etc., but alas...

Curious what about this you thought was funny? Because as someone who saw only that, and repeated attempts to multikill after just being killed... it felt alot like griefing to me.

RahsaelSat 21-Oct-17 03:56 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#132527, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Frizwoo the Master of Owaza"
In response to Reply #3

I wasn't constantly watching, and I didn't witness any griefing or multikilling or whatever. I saw him chatting mostly with allies, sometimes with some enemies, always about how sneaky and ninja-like he was. Others may have a different opinion based on what they saw or what they had the ability to see.

From my limited vantage, Frizwoo gave me some lols. I always like that. Sorry if your experience differed.

TacSat 21-Oct-17 09:10 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#132522, "I suspect this character was meant to be silly..."
In response to Reply #0

And that no, or little, maliciousness was intended, but I don't think that was successfully conveyed to enemies, which makes it appear like you are just a griefer.

Just my opinion, take it for what it is worth.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132520 Previous topic | Next topic