Subject: "(DEL) Palesson the Bladeweaver, Defender of the Shrin" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13236
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 19-Dec-02 03:35 PM
Member since 21st May 2024
16864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13236, "(DEL) Palesson the Bladeweaver, Defender of the Shrin"

Thu Dec 19 15:31:48 2002

9 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Palesson perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:297
PK Ratio:59% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Kierning (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 05:57 PM

#13237, "RE: (DEL) Palesson the Bladeweaver, Defender of the Sh..."
In response to Reply #0

Palesson was one of the most feared ones in my early Nexus days. We had some fantastic 4 vs 4 fights in the Reliquary back then. The winner? Hell, I don't remember. I just remember that you usually brutalized me hehe.

I did get a little bit of revenge with the uber-gangbang in Dwarf Forest though. There must have been six of us who were just damn tired of all the ragers whooping our tails non-stop, so we picked y'all off one-by-one. With a summoner, a healer, myself, a bard, and whatever else was with us, it was pretty much a done deal, as expected. OOC, I'm sorry 'bout that one. It was brutally unfair. IC, I was happy to see you die. I prolly hopped and giggled afterwards

More of the old guard passes on. You rocked.

Guenrayn (Guest)Thu 19-Dec-02 11:45 PM

#13238, "One of the ones I was looking for."
In response to Reply #0

You my friend, were probably my favorite rager when I was growing up. We just had a chemistry together, and it was often, us verse the world some of those late nights, until TObeldest would show up for a bit. I really was ticked when you stopped showing up. You taught me organia after all. Thanks btw, I know it like the back of my hand now. But seriously, Guenrayn really liked Palesson, and I should write him into my role, like i hvae a few others. However, gotta think of a good one, but I don't wanna shaft ya. I just remember when you got your title, I was a youngster,and I watched the whole thing. You rocked em all.

GOod work,
Guen

Palesson (Guest)Fri 20-Dec-02 02:34 AM

#13239, "RE: One of the ones I was looking for."
In response to Reply #1

Yeah something was stopping the character from deleting, I deleted weeks ago but last night I tried logging on and found out that I was still dormant so I finished off the delete. It was fun and I wish I could have con died but it started to get a little stale and I go sick of regearing... really sick of it. First hero warrior for a long long time and I'm not really a rager player so I died in a lot of stupid ways, thirsting in the wrong place, quicksand traps etc.. etc.. Battle is a real fun cabal to be in, lots of immteraction and rewards and lots of action also. I still remember the time when you sat by me while I was in quicksand in dwarf and negative moves healing me when you could it was Sosuphan(sp?) hyena and a jaguar who kept healing and coming back and back I almost made it out too except I ran too far west into the damn beholder
I have the log and was gonna post because Sosuphan wanted it but Paschal and Brogden (dwarf warrior) were getting a bollocking from an immortal over cb at the time and couldn't be bothered editing

Sosuphan (Guest)Sat 21-Dec-02 05:43 AM

#13240, "RE: One of the ones I was looking for."
In response to Reply #2

Wut a battle I remener that my first real first my heart was racing and I was at work Sheesh. I really wanted to see a log. It was Bryvacc sitting wit you protecting you and rescuing. AWESOME.... I really wanted a taste of your hide we had fought many times beofre but the one stand out as my first real rumble thanks ... honestly thanks. Didn't seemed like you were the rager elite but you were tough none the less. I hope to see you soon can you send me the log?? I really would like to see that fight I wish I had logged it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13236 Previous topic | Next topic