Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Khabak the Ippon Seinage, Village Appl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132043
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Aug-17 09:12 PM
Member since 09th May 2024
16834 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132043, "(DELETED) [None] Khabak the Ippon Seinage, Village Applicant"

Fri Aug 25 21:09:10 2017

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Khabak perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:31
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:37

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Khabak the Ippon Seinage, Village ..., Khabak (Anonymous), 25-Aug-17 09:29 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Khabak the Ippon Seinage, Village ..., Wannabe rager (Anonymous), 25-Aug-17 11:12 PM, #2
          Reply They are letting the only leader get away with a lot of..., Lhydia, 26-Aug-17 08:22 PM, #3
               Reply Considering the one I'm thinking of, Kstatida, 27-Aug-17 02:57 AM, #4
                    Reply Forced lack of options., Lhydia, 27-Aug-17 07:16 AM, #5
                         Reply Did Ysal and Jormyr go dormant? Nt, TJHuron, 27-Aug-17 06:30 PM, #6
                         Reply RE: Forced lack of options., Anonymous (Anonymous), 27-Aug-17 07:15 PM, #7
                              Reply Anon posting is meant to be done with active chars, Destuvius, 27-Aug-17 07:42 PM, #8
                              Reply This is an amusing response, sleepy, 27-Aug-17 08:10 PM, #9
                              Reply I mean I know this will make you happy but..., Lhydia, 28-Aug-17 05:54 AM, #10
                                   Reply 2 recommendations is harsh in that situation. nt, TJHuron, 28-Aug-17 08:14 AM, #11
                                   Reply RE: I mean I know this will make you happy but..., Khabak (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 12:17 PM, #12
                                   Reply Yeah. I knew better., Lhydia, 28-Aug-17 12:44 PM, #15
                                   Reply Gotta stop with the lying, dude., Current Rager (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 12:31 PM, #13
                                        Reply Just relating my experience friendo. , Lhydia, 28-Aug-17 12:41 PM, #14
                                             Reply Except you're not, Current Rager (Anonymous), 28-Aug-17 01:04 PM, #16
                                             Reply Well.., Lhydia, 28-Aug-17 02:13 PM, #18
                                             Reply So at least we've improved, sleepy, 28-Aug-17 08:16 PM, #20
                                             Reply Drop a log, TJHuron, 28-Aug-17 01:54 PM, #17
                                                  Reply I usually only log cool stuff. n/t, Lhydia, 28-Aug-17 02:14 PM, #19

Khabak (Anonymous)Fri 25-Aug-17 09:29 PM
Charter member
#132044, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Khabak the Ippon Seinage, Village ..."
In response to Reply #0

Now I know why the village has such low numbers.

At the end of it I wanted to gouge my freaking eyes out.

At least I guess I entertained myself some by training skills and hunting down some mages.

Thank you to the Svirf warrior and the minotaur warrior (sorry I am terrible with names), you both were class acts. I commend you two for putting up with the asshole, you have way more patience than I.

Wannabe rager (Anonymous)Fri 25-Aug-17 11:12 PM
Charter member
#132046, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Khabak the Ippon Seinage, Village ..."
In response to Reply #1

Care to expand on what's wrong with village atm?

LhydiaSat 26-Aug-17 08:22 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2382 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132049, "They are letting the only leader get away with a lot of..."
In response to Reply #2

Including griefing applicants and purposefully keeping numbers low.

KstatidaSun 27-Aug-17 02:57 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132051, "Considering the one I'm thinking of"
In response to Reply #3

is crappy pk and crappy rp, how is he keeping battle leadership position anyway?

LhydiaSun 27-Aug-17 07:16 AM
2382 posts
#132052, "Forced lack of options."
In response to Reply #4

Don't induct good players, no threat of losing position.

TJHuronSun 27-Aug-17 06:30 PM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132055, "Did Ysal and Jormyr go dormant? Nt"
In response to Reply #5

Nt

Anonymous (Anonymous)Sun 27-Aug-17 07:15 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #5

I think you wake up in the morning and take time to think of #### to write here. Just making stuff up entirely. I would have thought the recent insanity that ended up with you again being totally wrong would have maybe showed you how stupid that (and you) are. Guess not.

Are you a battle imm? Are you the leader? Unless you are, then there's no way you could know what is being done 'purposely' or deliberately.

You can believe, from your extremely limited knowledge, that something is happening. But it's just your opinion, and an unfounded one, as usual. Sour grapes I'd bet, also as usual.

Facts are facts. Unless you're there, and either one of the gods or the leader, then you can't know. End of discussion. Everything else is you just enjoying making #### up and coming here and causing stuff to troll. Enjoy that, I bet it makes you feel super.

DestuviusSun 27-Aug-17 07:42 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
#132057, "Anon posting is meant to be done with active chars"
In response to Reply #7

If you want to call him out, awesome. You aren't doing it with an active char so you shouldn't be posting anon to do it.

sleepySun 27-Aug-17 08:10 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#132058, "This is an amusing response"
In response to Reply #7

Even more amusing that whoever writes this is either too scared or embarassed to let people know who they are.

LhydiaMon 28-Aug-17 05:54 AM
2382 posts
#132062, "I mean I know this will make you happy but..."
In response to Reply #7

I haven't been playing CF much at all anymore due to time constraints and was just wanting to have something easy I could run around and enjoy sporadically.

I rolled up a rager wannabe and it ended up taking me 4 real life weeks playing for 30 minutes to an hour a day to get a mage kill.

I end up speaking to the Drillmaster while there are 4 non-active people in the cabal and he says he wants 2 recommendations. I then realize a few things about the Drillmaster and remember some of the things he said when I killed him previously with a different character and had an 'ah-ha' moment. Then some other things happened that I can't say due to him being an active character.

Then I deleted because screw that noise, I'd rather kill the guy until he's gone.

TJHuronMon 28-Aug-17 08:14 AM
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132063, "2 recommendations is harsh in that situation. nt"
In response to Reply #10

nt

Khabak (Anonymous)Mon 28-Aug-17 12:17 PM
Charter member
#132064, "RE: I mean I know this will make you happy but..."
In response to Reply #10

In my case the recommendations were not a problem. Svirf guy and Mino guy were cool about it.

It was the asshole that made it impossible to get through the interviews.

LhydiaMon 28-Aug-17 12:44 PM
2382 posts
#132067, "Yeah. I knew better."
In response to Reply #12

Deleted after my first discussion when I realized who was going on.

Current Rager (Anonymous)Mon 28-Aug-17 12:31 PM
Charter member
#132065, "Gotta stop with the lying, dude."
In response to Reply #10

>I haven't been playing CF much at all anymore due to time
>constraints and was just wanting to have something easy I
>could run around and enjoy sporadically.
>
>I rolled up a rager wannabe and it ended up taking me 4 real
>life weeks playing for 30 minutes to an hour a day to get a
>mage kill.
>
>I end up speaking to the Drillmaster while there are 4
>non-active people in the cabal and he says he wants 2
>recommendations. I then realize a few things about the
>Drillmaster and remember some of the things he said when I
>killed him previously with a different character and had an
>'ah-ha' moment. Then some other things happened that I can't
>say due to him being an active character.
>
>Then I deleted because screw that noise, I'd rather kill the
>guy until he's gone.
>
>

Only 1 rec. For every villager with this drillmaster. Some no rec at all.

You keep making #### up, and keep being called out and proven wrong. When will it stop?

LhydiaMon 28-Aug-17 12:41 PM
2382 posts
#132066, "Just relating my experience friendo. "
In response to Reply #13

Enjoy yourself.

Current Rager (Anonymous)Mon 28-Aug-17 01:04 PM
Charter member
#132068, "Except you're not"
In response to Reply #14

You lie, again. Didn't need to get 2 recs, were never asked to get 2.

But don't feel like you have to stop lying, hope you're enjoying yourself.

LhydiaMon 28-Aug-17 02:13 PM
2382 posts
#132070, "Well.."
In response to Reply #16

'You will need to gather recommendations before we speak.' I guess I might be lying and he wanted more than 2?

sleepyMon 28-Aug-17 08:16 PM
Member since 24th Jul 2007
223 posts
#132078, "So at least we've improved"
In response to Reply #16

and now use "Current rager" instead of "Anonymous." Though at some point you got to realize everyone knows who you are.

TJHuronMon 28-Aug-17 01:54 PM
1132 posts
#132069, "Drop a log"
In response to Reply #14

If you did you'd be doing it in two senses.

LhydiaMon 28-Aug-17 02:14 PM
2382 posts
#132071, "I usually only log cool stuff. n/t"
In response to Reply #17

Gr

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132043 Previous topic | Next topic