Subject: "(Con Loss) Bdulah Ro" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128610
Show all folders

Bdulah (Anonymous)Wed 27-Jul-16 09:03 AM
Charter member
#128610, "(Con Loss) Bdulah Ro"

Maces/daggers. Gates and Whirlwind. It was a good combo with the stacked gear I had most of my life. Probably wouldn't take whirlwind again. Detect hidden was awesome but you sure pay for it with the vulns.

This was my first full-hearted attempt at a warrior, my second hero warrior ever. It was just Jeede and I in the Temple for ages. So I ran around alone mostly, was more focused on learning to fight as a warrior rather than RP, though I did have a pretty cool role idea going in the background, just not that many opportunities to play it out fully. I didn't get much Imm love but that's fine, didn't necessarily deserve it with this one.

I went up against the odds a lot. Died to a few specific paladins repeatedly early on, awoke to the icon gone constantly for a long stretch there, ate through my con before I fully hit my stride. I made plenty of dumb mistakes, some repeatedly (like not seeing the invis other-half of the gank squad waiting on eastern road...though half the time I whooped em anyway!).

I tried to play aggressive and not get worked up about much, rarely looted much, rarely needed to. I guess I was scarier than I realized because almost everyone ran from me unless they were a gank squad, a paladin, or a few of the top-tier warriors. I always enjoy a good/fair fight, a good trap, some good revenge.

Most characters I crossed paths with were cool. Some cooler than others, a few turds, but mostly cool. Thanks for the fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Gwildaththea (Anonymous)Wed 27-Jul-16 08:52 PM
Charter member
#128668, "Enjoyed our spats"
In response to Reply #0

Usually willing to throw. Liked the attitude, sorry for when there were numbers against you, tried to lay off you then, do not really know if that showed. Glwyn!

Kaer (Anonymous)Wed 27-Jul-16 04:46 PM
Charter member
#128662, "Loved me some Bdulah"
In response to Reply #0

Now when you mention Ward, I get why you were so bad of a matchup for me and I really gambled a lot on to whether I could put you low enough on health. You were always ballsy and up for a fight, loved our back for forth a lot, especially that one time in Galadon when you've ripped me apart like it was nothing.

Thumbs up and GLWYN.

Bdulah (Anonymous)Wed 27-Jul-16 04:52 PM
Charter member
#128663, "Not bad yerself!"
In response to Reply #1

Yeah, we had a bunch of good fights. Several times you had me thinking my next warrior build should involve Cry and swords.

FWIW, I think if you generally had bashed me a time or two more before you launched into that massive damage output I'd have fallen more often to you.

Good times.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #128610 Previous topic | Next topic