Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Dragguul the Spectre, Elite Imperi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127242
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 25-Feb-16 06:20 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16815 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127242, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Dragguul the Spectre, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Thu Feb 25 17:19:32 2016

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Dragguul perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

RFPFri 26-Feb-16 03:02 AM
Member since 17th Feb 2016
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127249, "Thank god I have died!"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Fri 26-Feb-16 03:05 AM

It was a comeback character after 4 years of not playing CF. I made him just to recollect my memories about CF and see what's new. This is why I had no good role, had poor RP and PK. Can't say I like what I saw. So here is my feedback of a person with a 'clear view':
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=62756&mesg_id=62756

This is why I'm glad that mummification is failed and I can get back to work (you know, if I', playing, I'm totally immersing into the game and screwing my works/RL/family). I had plans to play while my family is in another country, but now they are back. So it's really fortunate that it's over (though I'll play something less time-consuming and obligating).

Some farewells.

Gaspare - very very cool. A bit too soft and good-willing, though, for a lich. Should promoted me faster, too when I rolled necro, I had no idea that there is a lich in empire already, hoarding all my pretty undead things. When I've seen you, it was like "oh well, time to wait another 6 months"

Darv - good priest, I think you'll get used to your character.

Villagers - <<< ERA through aura/shield/wraith/stoneskin is just meh. Most disbalanced cabal and boring. I'd prefer to see villagers to be abandoned instead of Scions (I imagine scion-scarab-empire politics and intrigues, but village stays out of politics and just MOAR BLOOD MOAR BLOOD MOAR BLOOD).

Tanzer - you are lucky that I have failed. 51 vs 42 and vs 45 is one thing, 51 vs 51 mummy would be absolutely different story. That death in Thar-Acacia - thanks to Saboor who told me you can't fly inside if I'm not in the city. So I've been sleeping up after running through all those shapeshifters. Air outlander leader with insects - always wanted to do this deadly combo, though never managed.

mharlndarnFri 26-Feb-16 04:22 AM
Member since 23rd May 2011
195 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#127250, "Villagers are always free frags. You were doing somethi..."
In response to Reply #1

n/t

Darv (Anonymous)Sat 27-Feb-16 04:47 PM
Charter member
#127256, "RE: Thank god I have died!"
In response to Reply #1

It was pretty evident from a lot of your comments you really knew your #### at some point, but were not up on recent changes. It is good to see former players taking a stroll through memory lane though.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #127242 Previous topic | Next topic