Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunistic ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123343
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 11-Feb-15 09:20 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2024
16816 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123343, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunistic Cutthroat, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Imperial Shadow Lord"

Wed Feb 11 20:18:38 2015

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Piktazu perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:638

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..., Talice (Anonymous), 13-Feb-15 10:41 AM, #13
Reply So well done. Enjoyed our talks and our fights., Aoirse (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 06:38 PM, #12
Reply Thanks for making tribunal duty entertaining with conve..., Kortath (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 05:49 PM, #11
Reply I did like myself some Piktazu, Liantae (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 04:26 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..., Pralus (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 02:32 PM, #9
Reply big thumbsup!, Whiysdan, 12-Feb-15 01:18 PM, #8
Reply Wow...., Raeth (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 08:21 AM, #5
Reply Pikachu wasn't exactly in the 'catching' people game., Dallevian, 12-Feb-15 09:36 AM, #6
     Reply Sure..., Raeth (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 11:38 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..., Kregan (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 04:47 AM, #4
Reply Hi,, Tsunami, 12-Feb-15 12:20 AM, #3
Reply Age death, well done!, Magner (Anonymous), 12-Feb-15 12:13 AM, #2
Reply One of the Best Shadows I've ever seen., TMNS, 11-Feb-15 09:27 PM, #
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..., Auudreyz (Anonymous), 11-Feb-15 09:27 PM, #1

Talice (Anonymous)Fri 13-Feb-15 10:41 AM
Charter member
#123396, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow.. congrats on the age death and to such a well played character. A massive presence for the Empire who will be missed. I fully enjoyed having you as my Shadow Lord and for any help you gave me along the way.

Hope you roll up Empire again soon! GLWYN

Aoirse (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 06:38 PM
Charter member
#123390, "So well done. Enjoyed our talks and our fights."
In response to Reply #0

Got you a few times.

We only usually fought during a raid.

Though you did try me one time on eastern road.

Well done.

GLWYN

P.S. Even though they mostly affected me less, damn I hate traps.

Kortath (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 05:49 PM
Charter member
#123385, "Thanks for making tribunal duty entertaining with conve..."
In response to Reply #0

Kudos

Liantae (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 04:26 PM
Charter member
#123382, "I did like myself some Piktazu"
In response to Reply #0

But I never got around to taste your flesh!

Anyway, I loved the banter you threw. Even if I didn't RP back that much most of the time.

You were a great shadow and your damned pepperdust and traps were such a pain in the ass! You were the reason for so many failed raids! If you were on with at least 1 more imperial, retrieving or raiding was a pain, no matter of the numbers.

Great work! Hope to see you soon again in some incarnation.

Pralus (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 02:32 PM
Charter member
#123381, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..."
In response to Reply #0

Didn't get to know you all that well, but watching you during the tournament, you were impressive. The rp around it was also excellent. Well done!

WhiysdanThu 12-Feb-15 01:18 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#123377, "big thumbsup!"
In response to Reply #0

I was a big fan of this character. Really well played. Obviously, as an evil-orderly, Whiysdan didn't care for him, but he was a great character. My hat is off to you for a very fun character to watch/observe in action. Much respect. I love it when people age-die/con-die their characters.

=w=

Raeth (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 08:21 AM
Charter member
#123367, "Wow...."
In response to Reply #0

Man, you went through those 638 hrs in a relatively short time. I think we had the opportunity to fight twice, maybe three times. I enjoyed fighting you, and wish you luck with your next. Honestly, I was surprised you didn't catch me in civ more often

DallevianThu 12-Feb-15 09:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
#123369, "Pikachu wasn't exactly in the 'catching' people game."
In response to Reply #5

i don't know what the guy did during his 10 hour sessions but it sure wasn't fighting unless he had a lot of someones to hide behind

Raeth (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 11:38 AM
Charter member
#123376, "Sure..."
In response to Reply #6

But that doesn't mean I'm not afraid of such said poisoner/trapper thief when he's awake. Generally it was he+reegun+mummy...and I knew if I got slept in any kind of form (Poisoner/Trapper being the worst IMO) that it would likely end..very..very..badly for me.

Kregan (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 04:47 AM
Charter member
#123364, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..."
In response to Reply #0

Ahh you old bugger!

It was an absolute pleasure. At first and especially when I was younger I really had no understanding of what you did. But then as I got to hero and started seeing things first hand I was like "holy ####". When we defended the Palace against outlander about a week ago that has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen on CF.

All the best!

TsunamiThu 12-Feb-15 12:20 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
#123352, "Hi,"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our interactions.

Magner (Anonymous)Thu 12-Feb-15 12:13 AM
Charter member
#123351, "Age death, well done!"
In response to Reply #0

Pik was an awesome character. Your traps were hard to fight against. If I didn't think I had the jump on you I wouldn't even want to try because I knew it was a futile effort. Well done.

I also thought we established a decent relationship despite being enemies the whole time.

How did you like being trapper? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the character.

TMNSWed 11-Feb-15 09:27 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#123344, "One of the Best Shadows I've ever seen."

I remember once, I had been on for 3 hrs, and I hadn't seen you once, and you became visible and you were ABOVE me on the who list. That's kinda exactly how I feel an Imperial Shadow should be...always in the shadows heh.

Plus, I liked your RP. Great job!

Auudreyz (Anonymous)Wed 11-Feb-15 09:27 PM
Charter member
#123345, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Piktazu Verazzo the Opportunis..."
In response to Reply #0

I've never seen anyone evolve as much as you did. You really seemed new to the class or perhaps just the guild but by the end you were undoubtably the standout thief in Thera.

GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #123343 Previous topic | Next topic