Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit King ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120794
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 22-May-14 02:30 PM
Member since 19th May 2024
16858 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120794, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz"

Thu May 22 14:28:33 2014

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Drahrak perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:40
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:94

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Drahrak (Anonymous)Thu 22-May-14 03:48 PM
Charter member
#120796, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit K..."
In response to Reply #0

Keeping it brief - I made this wanting to play a build I had thought of relying heavily on scrolls to see if it added any late game viability to a thief. It probably does, but the weight was just a pain in the rear.

This wasn't really a rage delete as I wasn't mad. I got almost all my gear back and respected the enemies who killed me. I just don't like the skill set a thief has. 9/10 I kept thinking - I would rather be seen and be a warrior for this fight than hide and be a thief. Liked pretty much 90% of who I interacted with beyond the full looting bard, but I ate that in pretty good stride (which is a massive improvement for me).

I'll be back to the Fortress eventually, but it won't be when I have to try to race 4 other squires to pk the one evil guy in range.

Amatrysti (Anonymous)Thu 22-May-14 07:16 PM
Charter member
#120797, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Drahrak the Hand, Bandit K..."
In response to Reply #2

Sad when I heard you did this. You were a good squire with nice spunk. Keep it up and good luck.

TMNSThu 22-May-14 03:29 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#120795, "I always respected you. Good enemy to have. Sad to se..."
In response to Reply #0

Perma?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #120794 Previous topic | Next topic