Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Aleavial Sunblade the Wrath of..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118792
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 13-Jan-14 09:16 AM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118792, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Aleavial Sunblade the Wrath of An Immortal, Preacher of the Jaguar"

Mon Jan 13 08:10:45 2014

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Aleavial perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:48
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:135

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Faenral (Anonymous)Mon 13-Jan-14 10:47 AM
Charter member
#118797, "You will be missed-"
In response to Reply #0

I really enjoyed the interactions I got with Aleavial. It's just a shame I couldn't get -more- of them with my work schedule taking me from 8 hour days, back to 10, and then back to 8.

Good luck with your next. And yeah, like RayBaer said: Try a healer.
See ya 'round.

RayihnMon 13-Jan-14 10:12 AM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118796, "Really great RP"
In response to Reply #0

I had been planning on giving you the (somewhat pity) Maran soon and I'm very sorry to see this though I could tell you were getting tired of everything. Hope you play another Baer Fortie soon, I really thought especially at the beginning of this character that you had fantastic RP. Healer might be more your style tho.

DemosMon 13-Jan-14 01:05 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2003
211 posts
#118804, "RE: Really great RP"
In response to Reply #1

Thanks so much for everything again! I'll be back. I figure I'll have to keep playing all the classes I've never done to really get to another level. Rp I feel like I'm getting a bit better and at least less random rage. Pk I fing suck so work work work haha. You're amazing and patient, and you're appreciated.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #118792 Previous topic | Next topic