Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Saucier..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114180
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 06-Apr-13 11:16 AM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114180, "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Saucier, Chef of the Eternal Star"

Thu Apr 4 14:11:35 2013

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Quetzal perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:496

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..., Quetzal (Anonymous), 04-Apr-13 04:17 PM, #1
     Reply Well done!, Amaranthe, 04-Apr-13 04:46 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well done!, Quetzal (Anonymous), 04-Apr-13 05:06 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 04-Apr-13 06:40 PM, #4
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..., Quetzal (Anonymous), 04-Apr-13 06:58 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..., Rayihn, 04-Apr-13 07:02 PM, #6
     Reply Saucy bird, Maehayla (Anonymous), 04-Apr-13 09:41 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Saucy bird, Quetzal (Anonymous), 05-Apr-13 06:13 AM, #8
     Reply highfive!, Whiysdan, 08-Apr-13 02:27 PM, #9
          Reply RE: highfive!, Quetzal (Anonymous), 08-Apr-13 04:20 PM, #10

Quetzal (Anonymous)Thu 04-Apr-13 04:17 PM
Charter member
#114181, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..."
In response to Reply #0

Jeesh I dont even know where to start, I knew it was coming and I was over due by arial standards but none the less. By far the best experience Ive ever had hands down period with any character ever!
Special thanks to Iklahn who started this wild ride Rayihn for indulging my tastes and Whiysdan and Nelly for always keeping me on my toes. There are so many people I couldnt even begin to try and list names all the important ones know who you were and are! So continue having fun. Ill see you all around Im sure.

AmarantheThu 04-Apr-13 04:46 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#114182, "Well done!"
In response to Reply #1

Congratulations on a fun, successful Herald character, played through 'til age death. Well done! My interactions with Quetzal were mostly as Mab (a very casually-played and short-lived goblin Herald that I didn't really have time for, and once Swalni came along I was satisfied that SOMEONE was playing a goblin Herald!) and I had much fun with the cooking banter.

I hope you plan on sticking around and making another character soon. I can't say enough to encourage players who are willing to measure their success in the way you measured it with Quetzal. Good luck with your next!

Quetzal (Anonymous)Thu 04-Apr-13 05:06 PM
Charter member
#114183, "RE: Well done!"
In response to Reply #2

Oh Im not going anywhere. You guys are my twisted real life fantasy family.

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Thu 04-Apr-13 06:40 PM
Charter member
#114185, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..."
In response to Reply #1

You can't die yet! You still owe me a trip to whistlewood! Between this and the solo fight Olvantyr promised, Kraldinor may start developing trust issues. Anyway thanks for all the healing sleeps, mentorship, the riding crop, and what not. You left me thinking did he just say what that sounded like on more than one occasion.

Quetzal (Anonymous)Thu 04-Apr-13 06:58 PM
Charter member
#114186, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..."
In response to Reply #4

That was the whole point big boy.

RayihnThu 04-Apr-13 07:02 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#114187, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Quetzal Longwing the Saucy Sau..."
In response to Reply #1

Silly bird. We started off rocky but ended up pretty much perfect.
Glad you had fun!

Maehayla (Anonymous)Thu 04-Apr-13 09:41 PM
Charter member
#114190, "Saucy bird"
In response to Reply #1

It was easy to like Quetzal. He was friendly, witty, and a hell of a good cook. We never traveled together much, I could have gotten you killed a lot. So much fun.

Quetzal (Anonymous)Sat 06-Apr-13 11:16 AM
Charter member
#114195, "RE: Saucy bird"
In response to Reply #7

LONG LIVE THE MARRIONETTES. On a serious note you did have the hook up on that sweet fish. A great entertainer, when we were both together the entertainment was endless!

WhiysdanMon 08-Apr-13 02:27 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
#114224, "highfive!"
In response to Reply #1

Glad you had as much fun with the character as I did interacting with him. I really enjoyed watching you grow and learn. The development of this character over time was really entertaining to observe.

thumbsup!

=w=

Quetzal (Anonymous)Mon 08-Apr-13 04:20 PM
Charter member
#114225, "RE: highfive!"
In response to Reply #9

That is exactly what I loved about Quetz, be grew into his own, made it past his bumps in the road and kept on trucking along with that roll off my back cant put me down attitude. I think that's what more players should do, and see where their interactions end up taking them, instead of spazzing OOC and screaming at everyone. Just get over your ish and keep the path sillies! Have to take a pallet cleanser after that herald and take a different path for a while but best believe Ill be back to the inn soon. ps I also played your favorite healer ever Brindlebum lol a failed healer herald attempt by all means, I never could make up my mind between herald and outlander.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #114180 Previous topic | Next topic