Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken Seam..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113298
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 03-Feb-13 02:32 PM
Member since 06th May 2024
16832 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113298, "(AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken Seamstress, Strutter of the Inn"

Sun Feb 3 12:28:28 2013

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Rachiel perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:566

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I'll miss that Whisky!, Mylene (Anonymous), 13-Feb-13 04:05 PM, #12
Reply RE: I'll miss that Whisky!, Rachiel, 15-Feb-13 09:40 AM, #13
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Kurbrawn (Anonymous), 12-Feb-13 10:55 AM, #8
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Rachiel, 12-Feb-13 11:35 AM, #11
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Kraldinor (Anonymous), 12-Feb-13 10:11 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Rachiel, 12-Feb-13 11:32 AM, #10
Reply Why am I just now responding to this?, Whiysdan, 11-Feb-13 03:35 PM, #6
Reply RE: Why am I just now responding to this?, Rachiel, 12-Feb-13 11:32 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Etion (Anonymous), 03-Feb-13 05:47 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Rachiel, 08-Feb-13 04:44 PM, #5
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Quetzal (Anonymous), 03-Feb-13 04:24 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..., Rachiel, 08-Feb-13 04:43 PM, #4
Reply Posting Rachiel's goodbyes for her:, Rayihn, 03-Feb-13 03:54 PM, #1

Mylene (Anonymous)Wed 13-Feb-13 04:05 PM
Charter member
#113490, "I'll miss that Whisky!"
In response to Reply #0

From outside the Inn, to ranking with you and Iklahn I really enjoyed having someone to speak to in regards to the land. I was thinking that if your marriage went through it would bring up a bunch of new angles for you and the man, but I am happy things turned out as they did.

It was a pleasure through and through and I thank you for all of the experiences. Thank you for making it enjoyable!

--I still have some of your private stock, I'll find a good time and some good friends to finish it off for you.

Mylene

RachielFri 15-Feb-13 09:40 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2012
13 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113535, "RE: I'll miss that Whisky!"
In response to Reply #12

Miss our late night talks

Kurbrawn (Anonymous)Tue 12-Feb-13 10:55 AM
Charter member
#113450, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were an awesome herald. You didn't ostracize anyone from the inn like some heralds have tried, aou added so much to the game it's insane. Thanks for the costume! Too bad we didn't get to plan that other party at the inn, but I thought the sporadic 2nd halloween party was enough fun for one emperor I hope you have luck with your next. Get back out there, the fields are calling.

RachielTue 12-Feb-13 11:33 AM
13 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113453, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #8
Edited on Tue 12-Feb-13 11:35 AM

To me, you are right up there with the great emperors from 12 years ago

Kraldinor (Anonymous)Tue 12-Feb-13 10:11 AM
Charter member
#113449, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the interactions. They were memorable.

RachielTue 12-Feb-13 11:32 AM
13 posts
#113452, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #7

They were for me to

WhiysdanMon 11-Feb-13 03:35 PM
Member since 04th Aug 2011
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#113436, "Why am I just now responding to this?"
In response to Reply #0

Bah! Sorry about that. Hopefully you knew how I felt IC.

Rachiel was a roller coaster ride of a character and it was fun to be a spectator to that. Through the thick and thin, the good and the bad, you stuck with it and enjoyed the ride. Good job!

=w=

RachielTue 12-Feb-13 11:32 AM
13 posts
#113451, "RE: Why am I just now responding to this?"
In response to Reply #6

That last hour with you showing up and telling me the things you did meant a lot to me. Thank you

Etion (Anonymous)Sun 03-Feb-13 05:47 PM
Charter member
#113308, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #0

You made every log in more enjoyable just through our interactions. Great char and rp through and through. Your one of the reasons that my few meager hours feel like I had just created the char. And often times I'de find my self turning down ranking groups to hang out with you and the "family". GL with the next.

-Etion's Player.

RachielFri 08-Feb-13 04:44 PM
13 posts
#113401, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #3

Was always fun

Quetzal (Anonymous)Sun 03-Feb-13 04:24 PM
Charter member
#113305, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #0

I will continue to spread the love we spawned together through this beautiful lady. You live on within me forever. I will always enjoy my time with this beautiful being. Love you Firecracker.

RachielFri 08-Feb-13 04:43 PM
13 posts
#113400, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [HERALD] Rachiel Embersmane the Silken ..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks him that means a lot

RayihnSun 03-Feb-13 03:54 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#113304, "Posting Rachiel's goodbyes for her:"
In response to Reply #0

She emailed them to me, saying she had problems posting on the forums.

Anyone and everyone I interacted with I'd like to say thank you, every minute was fun no matter what happened.

Rayihn : Each and every conversation was a joy, and beautiful, I'm so glad I came back to this game becuase I got to experience your skill at RP. Don't let anyone who talks bad get you down, You make this game great, and I'm thankful for that.

Neltouda: You gave me a chance at the start when I wanted to be a Herald, Thank you for that, and you are part of the Reason Herald is doing so well.

Whiysdan: You never failed to make me laugh, it was amazing to log on to here "CHEERS"!, your hands on apporach is another reason Herald does so well.

Quetzal: Thank you for everything, we had a great time together and I'm glad Rach got so close to you.

Maehayla: I wish I had gotten to see more of you, our times just didn't mesh much after you got High Herald, but you made Herald great.

PHansee, Tholos, Brahm, You three are doing a great job, and each of you never failed to make me laugh my head off in some way.

Graenmar, Eraefh, Wharshi, I didn't make Rach wanting to be a Herald, but the way the three of your treated me when I came to the Inn, made me remember what I loved about Troupe, and Then Herald back before 2001.

Aearonor: what you do it amazing, wish I had gotten to spend more time with you.

Gen : Keep the needles sewing, and you'll do amazing, Rachiel really felt it was good to have you with us.

Empire:
Dhavid things might have been different if you hadn't disappeared, but you did, and things went great for Rach, you were an amazing character.

Kurbrawn: I don't know how you are still kicking, but you are a great Emperor, too bad your just can't keep a council.

Kraldinor and Etion : YOu both are awesome, and mix Empire and Rayihn's religion perfectly in my book.

Fortress

Oshui: I know why people don't like you, but they also never are around you enough to see the good qualities your have, Keep it up.

Rydell: I loved our little chats and me doing my best to guide you in the faith, The Poems are great, you need to keep writing them.

Iklahn and Inerayo Thank you for guiding me with those little conversations when Rachiel needed a push. Iklahn, Our talks were something I looked forward too.

Mylene: Keep pushing hon, you were a great friend to Rachiel.

Rachiel was an amazing experience, and if I've forgotten you I'm sorry, Leave me a comment and I"ll respond to them. They won't be long, Rayihn' is posting this for me, becuase I have satelite internet that for some reason wont' let me post, and this was too long to post from an Iphone.

Immortals, CF is everything it was 12 years ago and More, Part of me wishes I had never left, but I am very glad that I came back, and Will continue to experience this amazing game, Zulg, Sacer, Nep, Ray you do an amazing Job, as do each and everyone one of the Immortals in this game.

This email is sent to you because you requested an email notification whenever you have a new message in your inbox.

Thank you.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #113298 Previous topic | Next topic