Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit of ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109246
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Jun-12 07:24 PM
Member since 05th May 2024
16829 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109246, "(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit of Balance"

Fri Jun 1 17:20:08 2012

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kii perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:280

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I was always wary around you., Zameida (Anonymous), 06-Jun-12 07:48 AM, #10
Reply Give Krunk Chest Back!, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 03-Jun-12 12:30 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..., Kelarin, 02-Jun-12 11:13 AM, #8
Reply 280 hour age death? Run afoul of a sword? nt, Artificial, 01-Jun-12 10:19 PM, #3
Reply Maybe liking some rings a bit too much, too? n/t, Vortex Magus, 02-Jun-12 05:50 AM, #4
     Reply Can't say I know aging rings. nt, Artificial, 02-Jun-12 06:02 AM, #5
          Reply I heard there was an asian cheat ring...., The-me, 02-Jun-12 07:42 AM, #6
          Reply I do! I do! , Vladamir, 02-Jun-12 10:33 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..., Arigan TumbleBrook (Anonymous), 01-Jun-12 09:19 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..., Krantmagna IceThorn (Anonymous), 01-Jun-12 09:09 PM, #1

Zameida (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jun-12 07:48 AM
Charter member
#109311, "I was always wary around you."
In response to Reply #0

Escpially since for quite a long period I "hoarded" some very high end gear (RP-reasons before anyone starts to banter, and I did give them away since I couldn't justify it to myself to hold onto them for another 100+ hours just because of RP when I had 0 use for them) being certain that you'd steal them or try to take advantage of some opportune moment, but, it never happened.

We only ever fought once, out on the ocean... Fighting a Scion shifter with the Scepter in their favourite place is never a good idea, and I think you noticed that. (That arial whom you had with you though, he was kinda tough, + it helped that I didn't have barrier up. heh)

You were fierce though, I saw you take on fights I'd never take on with any of the thieves I've had in the past.

Anyway, all in all, I had a blast hanging around Kii. And how did you age die that quickly? Withers?

KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous)Sun 03-Jun-12 12:30 AM
Charter member
#109274, "Give Krunk Chest Back!"
In response to Reply #0

How Krunk git revenge?!?!?

I enjoyed this character a lot actually, and the fight with you and Iklahn was one of the funner ones I've had, even if I lost more (time wise) than I probably would have had Krunk had died.

Hope you had fun, see you in the fields.

KelarinSat 02-Jun-12 11:13 AM
Member since 29th May 2012
23 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109268, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..."
In response to Reply #0

Kii was deadly and a lot of fun to fight. We didn't interact much, but I think you did a really nice job and will miss having you around. Good luck with your next.

ArtificialFri 01-Jun-12 10:19 PM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#109254, "280 hour age death? Run afoul of a sword? nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Vortex MagusSat 02-Jun-12 05:50 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2005
400 posts
#109257, "Maybe liking some rings a bit too much, too? n/t"
In response to Reply #3

x

ArtificialSat 02-Jun-12 06:02 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2008
1180 posts
#109258, "Can't say I know aging rings. nt"
In response to Reply #4

nt

The-meSat 02-Jun-12 07:42 AM
Member since 14th Jun 2011
333 posts
#109262, "I heard there was an asian cheat ring...."
In response to Reply #5

but seriously there are a couple of human only rings with the age factor. Seems a few people got age deathed recently and i am wondering if its to do with the age recalculations Zulgh did a good few months ago, and either age items or wither. thought?

Also enjoyed Kii fighting with and against, think you murderised me a few times, dont think I got you.

VladamirSat 02-Jun-12 10:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#109267, "I do! I do! "
In response to Reply #5

Not sure if the staff wants them named though.

Arigan TumbleBrook (Anonymous)Fri 01-Jun-12 09:19 PM
Charter member
#109250, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow, I never would have expected you to be this close to age death. I loved you, we worked so well together so often. I wish I had stuck around so I could write something about you, but alas, it was not so. I hope to meet you again in the fields somewhere.

Krantmagna IceThorn (Anonymous)Fri 01-Jun-12 09:09 PM
Charter member
#109249, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..."
In response to Reply #0

This makes me incredibly sad, you taught me so much as a player. Druids were entirely new thing to me until you stepped through with your wisdom, I carry so much respect for you. Even more having seen you through the eyes of other chars but I'll wait till my death thread for that. Thank you for the wisdom. And the presence you brought to the nexus.
Really wish was around when you were present more in Thera's past. We would have done some good work together. GLWYN

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109246 Previous topic | Next topic