Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Cersee Snowfeather the Watermarked,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108466
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 05-May-12 12:08 AM
Member since 06th May 2024
16831 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108466, "(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Cersee Snowfeather the Watermarked, Meter of Mind"

Fri May 4 22:06:19 2012

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Cersee perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:516

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thank you!, Mylene (Anonymous), 05-May-12 06:00 PM, #20
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Cersee Snowfeather the Watermar..., HammerSong, 05-May-12 09:52 AM, #12
Reply Thanks, Cersee, 05-May-12 11:04 AM, #13
Reply First age death!, Cersee, 05-May-12 12:53 AM, #2
Reply My feelings are hurt. nt, Rindros (Anonymous), 05-May-12 01:05 AM, #4
Reply SRRAH!, Cersee (NOT Lezra), 05-May-12 01:25 AM, #5
Reply Sorry?, Liralindalum (Anonymous), 05-May-12 02:01 AM, #6
Reply RE: First age death!, Ghafler (Anonymous), 05-May-12 02:33 AM, #7
Reply You rocked, Cersee, 05-May-12 11:05 AM, #14
Reply You were a huge part of this char's success, Iklahn (Anonymous), 05-May-12 06:02 AM, #8
Reply We didn't get to interact much, but the bits we did wer..., Zameida (Anonymous), 05-May-12 07:36 AM, #9
Reply RE: First age death!, Arigan TumbleBrook (Anonymous), 05-May-12 08:10 AM, #10
Reply Thanks, Cersee, 05-May-12 11:11 AM, #16
Reply :), Salyeris (Anonymous), 05-May-12 09:37 AM, #11
Reply sphere of love, Cersee, 05-May-12 11:09 AM, #15
Reply RE: First age death!, Jastyna (Anonymous), 05-May-12 12:15 PM, #17
Reply Woo to the island,, Xong (Anonymous), 05-May-12 03:21 PM, #18
Reply RE: First age death!, battanious, 05-May-12 06:29 PM, #19
Reply Bye girlie!, Rayihn, 05-May-12 06:05 PM, #21
Reply Congrats on your first Age Death., Solec of WillowWood (Anonymous), 06-May-12 04:58 PM, #22
Reply Knew this was coming..., Twist, 05-May-12 12:34 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Knew this was coming..., Cersee (NOT Lezra), 05-May-12 12:55 AM, #3

Mylene (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 06:00 PM
Charter member
#108511, "Thank you!"
In response to Reply #0

Thank you for the induct, and everything else you did for me. You were a strong force on the isle and you will be deeply missed.

--Mylene

HammerSongSat 05-May-12 09:52 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108494, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Cersee Snowfeather the Watermar..."
In response to Reply #0

Fantastic character. I got to see so much of this character's life that I almost felt compelled to write a short story about it. You were such a formidable enemy to the village and I watched (and NPC interacted) quite a bit to help set the atmosphere in some of your raids.

Outstanding job and way to stick through the Age Death. Those are the more memorable characters!

CerseeSat 05-May-12 11:04 AM
Member since 05th May 2012
8 posts
#108495, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #12

I remember when Mauz died and you started doing the death echo's and I was a man at first I was laughing so hard. Thank for watching and I really appreciate the kind words.

CerseeSat 05-May-12 12:53 AM
8 posts
#108471, "First age death!"
In response to Reply #0

Good times, This wasn’t the first invoker but the last one was maybe a year ago, I really like the class. Nexus seemed like a good choice but I think maybe scion would have worked better if I was gonna power game, but I really tried to RP even though I suck at it. I wasn’t able to have much RP success with Lezra (my last character of note) and this time I made it to age death. This was my second leader and it was really awesome.

Rayhin – you were so awesome and really supported me and helped me expand on my RP.

Nexus – That cabal is so cool and has so much potential I think the leaders should get some sort of weapon/power because it’s like have a GIANT bullseye on your back.

Ikhlan – Continue on kick some ass I think I said a lot .. just sad I died so soon.

Ghalfer – We had some good times, I’m never goona stop gapping at my own stupidity as you tore me a new one… it was the perfect storm just as everything fell I lagged myself with rain and you chopped me up good.

Xong- I had breify doubts at first but you have just been leaving corpses in your wake

Fink – Wish I saw more of you

Solec – You were fun to have around and I was really worried when you passed on. You left a big hole I’m not sure if I lived up to those small big shoes

Pughgly – I always gave the same lesson you gave me about patience, you kick so much butt – oh I found my rod finally as well

Battle – I first want to say invoker vs anything in battle (minus defender) is really really rough. I mean all your spells are bouncing right off while taking

Caitlyn – my female counter part in battle – such a love/hate with you. You rock and I’m glad to have provided some sort of annoyance as I really think you had a one over me.

Salyeris – Again really frustrating to fight you, you were the paper to my rock

Atracius – you spouted so much hate for me it made me sad.. yes I will always have barrier up fighting a RWB, and you had the legacy also that completely negated a lot of my magic. I’m sorry you felt the way you did. I always thought you were tough and respected you for it.

Scion

Zameida – liked your RP and though you were intriguing. Someday I’ll make a good RP’d shifter.. someday

Empire

Otugerhd – you were really long lived and I think you’ve been doing a good job at building empire up

Kurban- I think you are doing a great job as well

Kheorr- I hated that you came to he island while the chaos tiped and tried to pic ka fight RP wise I was doing my best to just avoid you. But you have some potential seem sorta new?

Fortress

Tarinach – Didn’t’ like to fight you always though of you as a friend to Cersee.

Valliene – was sad you started to hate me because I had to slay the light but I wish we could have interacted more.

Vozimer- that charge legacy was nasty even worse was you had a healer on call sometimes.

Outlander

Lirdauium ( wood elf healer) – you are really kind of a jerk I hope it’s RP and not the player.

Oh and Krunk – you were cool you kick a lot of ass and really when I could it was fun to watch you steam roll villagers because it was really hard for me.

There were so many characters I interacted with I hope it was positive, thank you all for being apart of such a neat gaming experience. If I missed you post and I’ll reply – think anyone can get the PBF?

Rindros (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 01:05 AM
Charter member
#108473, "My feelings are hurt. nt"
In response to Reply #2

nt

Cersee (NOT Lezra)Sat 05-May-12 01:25 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #4

I am glad magic was hurting around your time so we didn't have to fight..I'm not sure how I'd go aginst a demon and you with volley... but you were an awesome RP'er and pker.

Liralindalum (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 02:01 AM
Charter member
#108475, "Sorry?"
In response to Reply #2

Considering ongoing cabal politics, I'm not sure what sort of friendly gesture you expected to get. Just because you're a ghost doesn't mean bygones are bygones. If you're going to be an enemy, a nasty one at that, I'm not going to be nice nice. What you were asking me anyways, you could have found out on your own. I meant what I said, sincerely. IC and Out.

Ghafler (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 02:33 AM
Charter member
#108477, "RE: First age death!"
In response to Reply #2

Bleh a shame to lose my favorite enemy and my favorite alli all in one day...You were awesome in every aspect and great to play alongside. You had me so close to rolling up an invoker. A sad day for the isle. GLWYN

CerseeSat 05-May-12 11:05 AM
8 posts
#108496, "You rocked"
In response to Reply #7

I can't remember how many times you entwined the outter or inner at the village and I was snickering the whole time. You were cool, I didn't realize your played an enemey as well I hope I gave ya hell!

Iklahn (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 06:02 AM
Charter member
#108480, "You were a huge part of this char's success"
In response to Reply #2

Thank you very much for that. We worked so very well together in so many aspects. It is a very sad thing to see this and especially that I wasn't able to be there with it. Huge huge loss for the Isle with this. GLWYN and hopefully I will be able to see more of your incarnations again.

Zameida (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 07:36 AM
Charter member
#108484, "We didn't get to interact much, but the bits we did wer..."
In response to Reply #2

You seemed competent enough, and your RP seemed decent. Liked you a lot more as Zameida than I did with my previous chars that has interacted with you.

Arigan TumbleBrook (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 08:10 AM
Charter member
#108485, "RE: First age death!"
In response to Reply #2

Cersee was great. There were times I got really frustrated with her. Trying to get her to pop out and show up during raids when you were younger and obviously off doing something where no one could tell you anything was driving me insane sometimes, but as I got to know you, you became a great friend, a huge ally. I'm glad you won Meter, even though I wasn't then. As you'll see, being I just finally did what I should have done a long time ago and deleted Arigan, I just didn't have the drive for it and more of that will be explained in his death thread. If no one has gotten your PBF by Thursday when I get paid, I'll grab it with Arigan's. Thanks again for all the times, great character.

CerseeSat 05-May-12 11:11 AM
8 posts
#108498, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #10

I loved having you around and I'm sorry you didn't make meter, I'm sad you won't hold the torch as the next meter but I think we left behind some key players to hold the balance. Now I'll never get a poem!

Salyeris (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 09:37 AM
Charter member
#108492, ":)"
In response to Reply #2

My build is really designed to have no trouble fighting most mages outside of shapeshifters, so I never really expected you to try to fight me alone, much as I probably tried taunting you to do it. Bane + Spell evasion + save spell consistently around -100 makes invokers an easy fight to bring to a draw since critical will inevitably win the damage output battle. A lack of kill sealing made our fights sort of pointless though, since you could word before I ever really got you hurt enough.

I'm glad Cersee was a bit more present later on, I know invokers take time to perfect stuff but for a very long time I wasn't sure you were actually in nexus because you were never around for raids or retrievals unless nexus had a good deal of force. Figured you were just off spamming spells

And I'm going to ask, sphere vanity?
In some conversation you said Caitlyan was pretty or something like that but you were prettier. I started laughing immediately, since it made me picture Caitlyan singing "I feel pretty" from westside story for some reason.

CerseeSat 05-May-12 11:09 AM
8 posts
#108497, "sphere of love"
In response to Reply #11

love drove me to do great deeds etc, but being a rayhin follower how could I not be vain =) Thanks for the good tussels you made village so powerful and very early on I was spaming spells generally while at work wher eI can't really "mud" so I wasn't really able to play, just enough to spam up. I think I got most of it done though around 100'ish hours then next 400 was just an awesome roller coaster.

Jastyna (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 12:15 PM
Charter member
#108505, "RE: First age death!"
In response to Reply #2

Well done with this character. We had tons of great fights and you were always up for one. I respected you as an enemy. I hope you weren't too pissed that my asking about the acid stream got it changed. I actually didn't realize the exact reasons why it was avoiding spellbane until after I bug boarded it. When Daevryn responded then it all made sense why you would cast it at someone else like the destructor (or even an ally!) and then redirect to me. Anyways very well done. It was fun to be opposite of you.

Xong (Anonymous)Sat 05-May-12 03:21 PM
Charter member
#108508, "Woo to the island,"
In response to Reply #2

This shall be a great loss for the island indeed. Thanks for the induct my little beatiful friend I think I almost toast the interview w/ you because you didn't really like the role I was embarking on... but I got in and all was well...We had some grand adventures and epic battles alongside each other and Xong enjoyed it thoroughly! Glwyn.

battaniousSat 05-May-12 05:55 PM
Member since 26th Apr 2008
2 posts
#108510, "RE: First age death!"
In response to Reply #2
Edited on Sat 05-May-12 06:29 PM

Was awesome going on adventures with you. Hope to see you
in the fields again soon.

RayihnSat 05-May-12 06:05 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#108512, "Bye girlie!"
In response to Reply #2

I could tell where you struggled here and there with the RP side of things but all around I really loved me some Cersee.

Going to miss you, hope you roll another follower at some time. You were completely a force to be reckened with on the Island.

Solec of WillowWood (Anonymous)Sun 06-May-12 04:58 PM
Charter member
#108521, "Congrats on your first Age Death."
In response to Reply #2

I wasn't too far from my third with Solec. I must have had under 30 hours left.

Cersee was a fun character to run around with. You were to me, what I must have been to Puhguly. You didn't pay attention, you made most bad situations ultimately worse (while exploring). Don't think I forgot about our first incident with the White Dragon.

You made the game a lot of fun, and forced me to pay more attention to what I was doing. You were balls to the wall a lot of the time, I think especially when I was around.

Good luck with your next.

TwistSat 05-May-12 12:34 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#108469, "Knew this was coming..."
In response to Reply #0

Very good Nexun, tried to reward that by giving you that cabal edge.

You were a pain for Caitlyan of course.

Good luck with the next!

Cersee (NOT Lezra)Sat 05-May-12 12:55 AM
Charter member
In response to Reply #1

Thank for the edge I really noticed it working, and man you're a freaking beast... I don't think you realized how much I had to prep to just survive, with all the baning and incardnate waves you were so overwhleming. Thank for good fights!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #108466 Previous topic | Next topic