Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vinq the Affirmation of Life, Im..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103689
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Oct-11 03:04 PM
Member since 17th May 2024
16856 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103689, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vinq the Affirmation of Life, Imperial Priest"

Sun Oct 23 15:02:07 2011

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Vinq perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:194

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I felt I got to do almost everything I wanted, Gaspar, 23-Oct-11 09:07 PM, #5
Reply It's back on it's feet already, Tzaritzawah (Anonymous), 24-Oct-11 06:18 AM, #6
Reply I still can't believe some of the cool #### you would d..., TMNS, 23-Oct-11 05:07 PM, #3
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vinq the Affirmation of Life..., Bajula, 23-Oct-11 03:20 PM, #2
Reply Thanks, Gaspar, 23-Oct-11 08:54 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vinq the Affirmation of Life..., Argivo (Anonymous), 23-Oct-11 03:11 PM, #1

GasparSun 23-Oct-11 09:07 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103720, "I felt I got to do almost everything I wanted"
In response to Reply #0

I really only wanted to be an Elite for black sanc(I shall protect you, duergars!) and I wouldn't pass up High Priest, but what's the point of being High Priest when no one is on, I'm solo retrieving at peek hours alone and getting ganged. I also refuse to find out when the permas are logging on so I can help them. *cough* Dread-Master *cough*

So many times I would say to myself, "Who gangs a healer?" This has been "Really?!" with Seth Meyers.

Once Enlilth tricked that drow into being High Priest, I was like...Sweet jeebus, thank you. LATER BITCHES. I'm out. Took so much weight off my shoulders knowing there was another healer to protect the sheep. I'll make another Imperial later when it gets back on it's feet. I felt like I JUST did that with Norington, and when we got a full council, and maybe there some exploring to be done, let's make Enlilth proud and roll a healer and really put Empire in fuller force.

We had THREE healers. High Priest and two elites. We went to hell and it was like, "Hey, anyone want lifesield? I'd love to do something right now. No? okay, I'll just sit in the corner and color in this book"

I have type 2 diabeeetus from Enlilths chewy center. So I'll be back for sure to get my fix.

I love me some Empire.

Tzaritzawah (Anonymous)Mon 24-Oct-11 06:18 AM
Charter member
#103739, "It's back on it's feet already"
In response to Reply #5

I liked you, but you really need to learn NOT to die. You have been healing others and do not healing yourself - and in most of situations YOU are the main target, not someone else. Once healer is dead, killing others will be a lot easier.

In many, MANY situations you really should word/teleport, heal up and come back. Keeping someone alive when you are dying yourself is not worth it.

Common mistake of the healers - to value lives of others more than their own. But it is a tactical mistake. As well as count on a healer and expect him to heal you all the time, keeping you sanced and etc. Experienced players are never doing antyhing of it (and surviving, even if healer is gone).

Sorry about my playing time - my wife is not allowing me to play at most active time of CF, and a lot of time I'm playing from the work (which sometimes forces me to log off quickly - even if I've just raised full army of firedrakes/aurumvoraxes... painful).

But if you would play last week, you would see that things are changing. Think why marans are deleting now, like lemmings? *grin*

Come back, gate of the palce are always open for a good citizens!

TMNSSun 23-Oct-11 05:07 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#103704, "I still can't believe some of the cool #### you would d..."
In response to Reply #0

Was fun traveling together. Shame I never saw you much at the beginning of this character's life (I think you were ranking up?).

GLWYN.

BajulaSun 23-Oct-11 03:20 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
929 posts
#103696, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vinq the Affirmation of Life..."
In response to Reply #0

Good healer, I hated you. Good luck with your next.

GasparSun 23-Oct-11 08:54 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2007
367 posts
#103719, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #2

The last emperor would tell people to not rely on my healing because he believed me to be a poor healer.

But the way I saw it, I died saving people more times than people died from poor co 'rejuv' X spam. And then I would get the line "what good is a dead healer"

If I even had sails to have the wind knocked out of, it would happen right there.

I really enjoyed my role and background, and the sail metaphor is apart of it. lol

Argivo (Anonymous)Sun 23-Oct-11 03:11 PM
Charter member
#103693, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Vinq the Affirmation of Life..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm sorry to see this happen. We never interacted when I got into the hero range, but it seemed like you really toughed it out during the post-Sivyh imperial collapse, so it's sad to see you delete just when your side is getting the steam rolling going again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103689 Previous topic | Next topic