Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Grand M..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103646
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 21-Oct-11 10:52 PM
Member since 08th Jun 2024
16916 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103646, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Grand Master of Artistry"

Fri Oct 21 22:51:59 2011

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Llarilin perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:211

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply "Under the sea, under the sea! Nothing is better, here..., Ilianthia (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 11:26 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Llarilin (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 09:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Argivo (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 04:52 PM, #6
Reply Eff n/t, Vortex Magus, 23-Oct-11 04:00 AM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Bohvik (Anonymous), 23-Oct-11 01:10 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Illanthos, 23-Oct-11 11:47 PM, #9
Reply I will miss you like Eleagra's bashes miss my face, Vallinane (Anonymous), 24-Oct-11 12:56 AM, #10
Reply Bleh., Angynn (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 06:56 AM, #3
Reply I will miss you like the sun misses the flower, Argivo (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 01:09 AM, #2
Reply NO. Man. Come on., GoTeamUnderdog (NOT garwern), 21-Oct-11 11:06 PM, #1

Ilianthia (Anonymous)Sat 22-Oct-11 11:26 AM
Charter member
#103656, ""Under the sea, under the sea! Nothing is better, here..."
In response to Reply #0

Your tribute to the little mermaid when I was giving Vallinane a rough go of it made me laugh aloud, even if it was out of character.

Thank you for making the game even a little bit more fun. I will miss you.

Llarilin (Anonymous)Sat 22-Oct-11 09:18 AM
Charter member
#103653, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 22-Oct-11 09:19 AM

I will really miss a lot of people in the Fortress... Garwern, Vall, Captain, Argivo, Bohvik, Orthas, Illanthos, Angynn, and so many more that I can't remember right this second.

I was a terrible Maran, with probably less than 8 kills in 200 hours. I think what kept my spirits up is the thought I was supporting others to hopefully kill... that being said, I just wanted to be able to finish SOMEONE on my own. I am 99% certain my Maranation came out of pity, but it was still appreciated.

I was never able to find Baerinika - not that she would have been all that impressed by me, but I was hoping for a little religion love with this character. I think our play times were opposite of each other.

Vallinane - I enjoyed gathering gold with you and I appeciate you taking me under your wing early on. You are a great Marshall - keep it up.

Captain - I remember us running through Organia before I was even a squire - you seemed a bit...uppity, but it turned out that you were a great guy, very giving and ultimately taught and showed me SO much. Thank you.

Garwern - First, I am glad you like big squires, hang in there. Strangely, you became one of my best buds later on. If the situation was right, we could do a lot of damage to people (but you hardly needed me for that). Anyhow, I loved the questy stuff and I hope I wasn't too goofy for you...which brings me to...

Iunna Quest - I have played this game A LONG time (despite how new I seemed with this char) and this was one of my favorite quests. I had very little direct contact, but was able to live vicariously through Garwern. From Zombies/Orcs attacking the Fortress, to Thror hiding under a cloak and denying it was him, to the epic battle in the ruins where Iunna was finally set free. All of it was top notch. This doesn't even account for all of the visions that the Iunna followers had.... My hat is off to Iunna, Thror and any other Imm involved in that quest.

I have played for almost 11 years (maybe longer)...about 7 years in I took a 3 year break, only to come back a year ago and make a string of battle bards (the only name that I can remember is Lohik, who served under Woldrun). Took another year break and made Llarilin. I was determined to learn how to prep, which I probably spent too much time on - but finally did learn pretty well (at least I am more knowledgeable than I was)

Thanks again to everyone!

Argivo (Anonymous)Sat 22-Oct-11 04:52 PM
Charter member
#103658, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..."
In response to Reply #4

>I was never able to find Baerinika - not that she would have been all >that impressed by me, but I was hoping for a little religion love with >this character. I think our play times were opposite of each other.

This is really a case of times not matching, she's been continuously present and often visible for her regular time slot in wizlist, and sometimes on days not the usual, like today. I'm actually worried about burn out with that much presence (please don't burn out Bhaer!!)

Vortex MagusSun 23-Oct-11 03:26 AM
Member since 20th Apr 2005
400 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103664, "Eff n/t"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Sun 23-Oct-11 04:00 AM

x

Bohvik (Anonymous)Sun 23-Oct-11 01:10 PM
Charter member
#103677, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..."
In response to Reply #4

Maran elf vs. Dwarf Aco = some pretty damn cool interactions. The wombat is such an shtick for forcing fun upon people - thanks for being a willing victim. As for the other stuff, Bards are always handy teammates so I don't think your maranation was out of pity. GLWYN.

IllanthosSun 23-Oct-11 11:47 PM
Member since 14th Oct 2011
274 posts
#103727, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..."
In response to Reply #4

Seriously, what the heck is with all of these Fortdeletions?

Between you, me, the Eachainn and Vallinane, we could pretty much Swiss army knife our way through anything we wanted to.

I liked the brash and quirky persona, your consistency with it really helped breathe some extra soul into CB and group chat.

Vallinane (Anonymous)Mon 24-Oct-11 12:55 AM
Charter member
#103731, "I will miss you like Eleagra's bashes miss my face"
In response to Reply #4
Edited on Mon 24-Oct-11 12:56 AM

Except wait, his bash never misses. DAMMIT.

So I don't have Argivo's gift for poetry.

In any case, I loved this character and was totally hoping you'd stick around for a bit longer. Llarilin was a huge asset to the Fort.

Yeah, you didn't have a lot of kills, but honestly very few people in the Fort achieve high kill numbers. I don't think I have a lot more kills than you do at the moment, its just how the range and login times work out - your logins were mostly during a huge fort swing, with quite simply nobody to kill. And the few enemies consistently around at those times were well-nigh unkillable (Tavlin, I'm glaring at you right now)

Anyway, I liked Llar a lot. Everything from his dry sense of humor to his willingness to let me drag him around and DO STUFF made him a lot of fun to run with. I'm really sad that you deleted right when Empire swing was coming back into play, we could really use you right now.

P.S. you seemed to have this talent for sensing when Baer was around, and miss her by logging in ten minutes after she's gone. I can't count the number of times I saw her visible for several hours, then after she's gone, you log on less than an hour afterwards.

Angynn (Anonymous)Sat 22-Oct-11 06:56 AM
Charter member
#103652, "Bleh."
In response to Reply #0

What's up with that? Well in any case I enjoyed the bits over cb
Good luck with the next.

Argivo (Anonymous)Sat 22-Oct-11 01:09 AM
Charter member
#103649, "I will miss you like the sun misses the flower"
In response to Reply #0

Seriously, thank you for your help and advice! Will miss you tons, and I'm extremely sad you deleted. You were an awesome, inspiring character. You always had something funny to say about the moment, too, and your dry humor was appreciated. Example, just as the demons attacked outside the village; "I'd say something inspiring now, but oh hell!" What was the final straw (I have some guesses)?

GoTeamUnderdog (NOT garwern)Fri 21-Oct-11 11:06 PM
Charter member
In response to Reply #0

How DARE you delete on me. Are you fully aware how much I loved you? You kept me sane 50% of the time at least. Come on man. We had #### on lockdown too(Re: Killing Zaan). You just sad pandafied me.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103646 Previous topic | Next topic