Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Caprivitiose the Nomad of the San..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102852
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 28-Sep-11 07:12 AM
Member since 11th Jun 2024
16923 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102852, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Caprivitiose the Nomad of the Sands"

Wed Sep 28 07:10:28 2011

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Caprivitiose perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:103

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TsunamiWed 28-Sep-11 11:40 AM
Member since 25th Mar 2008
1509 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102856, "Dude..."
In response to Reply #0

I don't know how many people got interaction out of you, but I know I did. Pure evil bad ass. I loved fighting you even though I would get my ass kicked pretty hard. I don't think you actually got me and I only almost had you our very first fight. Not that the fights even mattered. Your manner of RP is supreme in the way of EC.

Someday we should have a cup of tea.

Caprivitiose (Anonymous)Wed 28-Sep-11 10:33 PM
Charter member
#102867, "Thanks for the kind words."
In response to Reply #1

I didn't expect anyone to remember old Cap.

He was sort of an asshole, but he was pretty damn good at killing people. Sad that I lost like 6-7 con exploring to try and get some ancient instincts going. On the other hand, it'll probably be easier with my next outlander, if I ever roll one again.

Thanks to all who interacted with me, sorry if I screwed you over outside of PK. I can think of a couple of instances where I caused a mob death with my ambush rather than the PK death I intended.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #102852 Previous topic | Next topic