Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brock the Sentinel of Summertide" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100822
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 05-Jul-11 07:36 PM
Member since 15th May 2024
16851 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100822, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brock the Sentinel of Summertide"

Tue Jul 5 19:35:25 2011

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Brock perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:47
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:86

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CyradiaFri 08-Jul-11 06:31 AM
Member since 26th Jan 2005
163 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100839, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brock the Sentinel of Summert..."
In response to Reply #0

I kept running into this character on the fringe of other stuff I was watching, and I thought it was a pretty good char and generally underappreciated.

My piece of unsolicited advice is to write a role. I kept seeing what I suspect were very cool pieces of RP about you not wearing equipment you didn't trade for or kill for yourself. It appeared you had an interesting (and tough!) set of rules for yourself, and you very well might have gotten more imm love if we'd fully understood/appreciated what you were doing.

More often than not I see really cool role ideas that aren't executed IC. This time I was seeing execution and not really sure what I was looking at. Nothing huge - just a paragraph explaining the general idea and possible IC reason would have helped.

Urushugol (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jul-11 02:13 AM
Charter member
#100824, "Well that's no fun."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you seemed more than solid on the PK standpoint. We had some good battles, sorry for pestering you three on Calandaryl so bad that one night, I was really bored and we were having some good spats so I wanted to keep going to see if any of us would go down.

Anyways, good luck with your next, whoever this was doesn't seem like they're giving up on CF so I'm figuring you just got burned out.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100822 Previous topic | Next topic