Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vidros the Holy Warlord, Imperial Pr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19536
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Jul-03 03:28 PM
Member since 15th Jun 2024
16937 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19536, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Vidros the Holy Warlord, Imperial Priest"

Mon Jul 21 15:25:53 2003

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Vidros perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:shaman
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:95
PK Ratio:89% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Vidros (Guest)Mon 21-Jul-03 03:31 PM

#19538, "Later"
In response to Reply #0

Enjoyed this character for the most part. Built mainly to fight first, with a dash of roleplay. Fought fairly well, then I died twice to pk… one to Vorondel, Selatiel and Eluna, and once to an assassination (Orushimen, I believe). Killed a good share, one on one, and in Imperial Raid gangs. Never really went in for hunting in huge gangs, I didn’t particularly like the help. Made things confusing, and dull.

Imperials:

A few good ones, I suppose. Haaslett you did well enough from what little I saw. Yanacek, nasty tricks. Kogefibo, you’ll do well enough. Astilamos… too nice. Imperials… most of you, grow some nuts… know when to press an advantage.

Enemies:

Few of note. Eluna gets credit for trying to take me down a few times… failing, but at least trying. Calisha was a tough foe… Jirash, I like your spunk. You seemed to show no matter what.

This character reinforced my notion that the quality players almost never talk smack… while the hanger oners, ganging morons talk it constantly. Odd.

Not a character of any great consequence, but I enjoyed playing him for the most part.

ElunaMon 21-Jul-03 03:55 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
28 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#19539, "A shame"
In response to Reply #1

Well how I normally fight is, I go in first and test the abilities of my opponents first, then I know what prepartations to use. As for the raid at the fortess there was little I could do when I had to face yourself, Bardan, Sevarecan, Yanacek and some out of range healer. I kept coming back though, got Bardan to eventually flee.

You had promise you should have stuck it out, in raid situations things get messy sometimes, I for one don't like them much, I'm better one on one.

Good luck with the next and stay with the darkside.

Vidros (Guest)Mon 21-Jul-03 04:35 PM

#19544, "Question"
In response to Reply #2

How close to croaking were you when we fought one on one in Arkham? I couldn't believe you survived. Must have healed that plague mighty quick. Good guts, you have.

ElunaMon 21-Jul-03 05:00 PM
Member since 28th Apr 2003
28 posts
#19551, "Heh"
In response to Reply #3

I was at 16hp and I couldn't think of anything to do. So I quaff a blue teleport potion to put me at 32hp then the tick went through and I was at 9hp. I searched in my trusty girdle and cured it after that.

MinyarMon 21-Jul-03 04:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
#19550, "One thing I heard..."
In response to Reply #1

Vidros was a good player, and I liked him. THe only thing that Haaslett didn't like was how long it took you to donate. You were probably the worst of all donaters. However, one thing that Khas said to me sticks out, and i wonder if he remembers it. He said to me to watch your progress and that he said something like "Interesting that the divine's two best killers have wings." Thought you might like to hear that.

Aaron

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #19536 Previous topic | Next topic