Subject: "[None] Bafesda the Paragon of Fortitude" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #56749
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM
Member since 10th Jun 2024
16918 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56749, "[None] Bafesda the Paragon of Fortitude"

Bafesda the Paragon of Fortitude

Description

You sense anguish in the tearful black eyes of this tortured soul before you.
Standing around six feet tall, this man looks as if he hasn't eaten in days.
Light, rusted armor covers his giant arms, and all but a small portion of his
chest. There's a hole in his armor the size of a spear head, right above the
heart. The skin is visible, as well as the scar. It seems to mean a lot to
him, because it's a vulnerable spot, and he constantly fidgets with it.

Score

Level40SexmaleRacehuman
EthosNeutralAlignGoodClasspaladin
Practices6Trains0HometownVoralian City
Exp285162To Level10338SphereTime/Fate
Age mature, 25 years old (55 hours)
Hit Points545Mana524Movement601
Strength23Intelligence20Wisdom19
Dexterity20Constitution20Charisma18
Carry #0/34Carry Weight0 lb 0 oz  
Gold0Silver12Copper190
Wimpy150MoraleModerate  
Hitroll0Damroll4  

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bafesda's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #2
Reply Bafesda's Supplication List, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Statistics, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Skill List, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Leveling, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Timeline, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Edges, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #
Reply Bafesda's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 31-Jan-17 10:08 AM, #1

16918 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#56767, "Bafesda's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

The Worst of Times
Added Fri Jan 13 08:46:53 2017 at level 33:

Grendor then reappeared in the window of a shopkeepers store. I turned to chase but did not.
I was told long ago that he had a spark in his soul, but this was a complete 180. He had
spend many years with us, and was one of our family. I didn't know what was going on, but
I wasn't going to kill him without finding out what the change was in him. The Priests
didn't have a clue as to why the sudden change. His attitude and tone changed almost instantly.
A calmness sat over the village for a day with no sign of Grendor. I was within my home
with my wife, Millie and son, Marcus. We were just sitting around, playing with blocks.
I remember that day very well, as each time I close my eyes I relive the day over and over.
The skies started to get dark, and rain fell from the sky. Marcus said, "Water!" while
pointing to the window. I chuckled at the way he said it. Talking three year olds are funny.

That moment a numbness came over my senses. I felt empty as I did before I met Makrellin.
Something was going on. I stood up, and held Marcus in my arm. The door blew open with a
strong vengeance. The wind did not open the door, Grendor did. He was back, and had a spear
within his grasp. All happened so quickly, as he was moving so fast. Stabbing Millie in the chest
and then looking towards me. I held the shield I was given by Makrellin in my hand.
Marcus was in my other arm, and I shielded him as best I could. The spear he was holding
started to shift at the blade, and split into two tips with one longer than the other.
The longer one had a red tip, and that was when the shield I was holding started to hum.
This must be a defiled spear. He held the spear in one arm, and threw it towards me. I put
the shield up to block the attack, and held Marcus close to my chest. I turned to embrace
the blow, and then all went dark. Unsure of what happened, I woke after with priests in my
house, one was crying. I could see villagers outside my door. My senses came back to me
abruptly, and I could see the spear that went through me, and through the shield I held.
My memory came back, and I rolled to the side to see the limp body of Marcus with a hole
in his chest from the spear, and my old shield in his off hand. The spear was thrown through
my shield, pierces my chest right above my heart, and went through Marcus. He lay there, dead.
My holding him the way I did, so close to my body made the spear not need to go much further
to strike him. There's a large dent in the shield I gave him, and looks as if the spear went
Marcus and was stopped by my old shield I was told to get rid of by Makrellin. It was too late.
My Marcus was gone, and Makrellin told me to get rid of the shield that would've saved him.
My entire world lay dead in the house of Hynum Ray. Wife on one side, Marcus on the other.
To be betrayed by the gods puts an anger in your heart, one that may never be removed.

16918 posts
#56766, "Bafesda's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

The Worst of Times
Added Fri Jan 13 08:18:25 2017 at level 33:

I took the shield that formed from the cavern floor, and held it in my hands. Very light
and very quick. My jabs would be quite dangerous. I cut down my old shield and gave it
to Marcus so he could hold it. A perfect, gleaming shield made of titanium. He had
his little wooden sword, and my shield I gave to him. He was a miniture version of me.
A month had passed, and I felt the shield getting stronger in my hands. This wasn't a
normal thing. I could feel the pull it had upon my grip, as it didn't want me to remove it
easily. Most of the time I had to force the removal of the sword to pick up Marcus.

Around that time my senses of evil started to pick back up, and my focus was getting very
strong. I could sense an evil within the village, but could not place where it was. That
day, the day of the Great gods, in the Month of the Ancient Evil is when it all clicked.
I was in the fields outside the village with Marcus, showing him slicing maneuvers.
That moment one of the Priests came out and said there's something wrong with Grendor. I
cannot see into him anymore. Something is blocking entrance, and I cannot see that spark
of good in him anymore. I feel we are in great danger, and that I made a grave mistake.
The priest said those words as he ran back to the village. I knew something was wrong, but
I could not place it, and now I know why. There was a god blocking the aura of this one
that I let live with us, and grow up with us. I ran towards the village, Marcus slowly behind.
I stopped and told him to go home, and wait for me there. He listened, and ran home. I came
to the square in town, and could see Grendor within the holy altar. He was hovering off the
ground, and he turned so quickly, almost knowing that I was standing there. Eyes were black
with fullly dialated red pupils. I could sense the unholy aura about him. The priests were
blocked out of his reading, but with my powers I could read through his soul. He was not there
someone else was in control. He turned with godlike quickness and threw a small object
at me. I had the shield I was given in my hand, and covered up, waiting for the impact.
I could hear the boom, but could feel nothing. This must've been the strike Makrellin
was talking about. Some kind of negative strike. The shield soaked up the blow. I could feel
nothing. Grendor just grinned and disappeared into a black, sulferous mist and was gone.

16918 posts
#56765, "Bafesda's Role Chapter 2"
In response to Reply #0

Role

Chapter 2

The Worst of Times
Added Fri Jan 13 08:03:41 2017 at level 33:

My life was forever changed on that one. That day haunts me each time I close my eyes.
I had been out of practice for some time, becasue the village was rather peaceful. Word had
spread about me, so the souls of the wicked didn't come to visit. I had been out of practice
with my sword, and shield. I hadn't picked it up for a couple of years. I replaced my
sword with my boy, Marcus. He was growing rapidly, and turned three the past summer. Words
came out of his mouth, and he was a living recorder of everything I would say. I enjoyed
spending time with him, but I knew I would need to get back to work, so I picked up my
sword, and shield and started to practice. Marcus would come into the room with me
with his wooden sword and mock what I was doing. It was very cute, and made me proud.
I made him a little circular shield he could hold with the shield, and I showed him how to
hold it. He was quite good. This was in his blood, so he was a natural with the sword.

After all the time had passed, I noticed my power from the gods was not there. Strange to
feel that, but I felt an emptiness that was never there before. I went to the shrine of
our god, Makrellin. Not many knew of him, as he only spoke with the human race. I couldn't
get a hold of him. As I was about to leave the cave, his silhouette formed on the cavern
wall. He had never taken this form before. The form of a shadow. I did not question him
as he was a god, and I just his noble servant. He spoke to me and said it had been some
since I visited him. I apologized, and told him I was raising this little one. Marcus stood
next to me with his little wooden sword, and bowed to Makrellin. His voice sounded angry
when he replied, "I know what you were doing......I can see everything, and know everything."
I apologized again. He knew why I was there, so there was no reason to tell him. The shadow
disappeared from the wall, and mist came through the floor, and formed into that of a human
girl. This girl was the size of Marcus, and studied him intently, gazing into his little eyes.
Marcus said, "Hi!" and the mist disappated into the air, and was gone. All that was left
were words echoing through the cavern. The words I remember exactly as they fill my dreams.

"After such time you come back to see me, and bring little Marcus with you........So be it."
"Evil grows in the world outside of this village, and in time, it will come full circle. The
villagers have grown lazy thinking they were safe, and you have grown sluggish. I shall
grant you your power back with a little extra. A shield that protects the holy knights from
the negative strike that many enemies now have at their disposal. This shield will make
you immune to the attack if held. You just need to remove your old one. I did as he wished.

16918 posts
#56759, "Bafesda's Supplication List"

Supplication List

Supplication List

Level 1detect evil84%
Level 1mend wounds98%
Level 3create food67%
Level 4create water51%
Level 4know alignment1%
Level 5detect consecration86%
Level 6bless85%
Level 6detect invis76%
Level 7cure blindness79%
Level 10flamestrike94%
Level 11call lightning100%
Level 11protection95%
Level 13remove curse77%
Level 15haven100%
Level 17cure deafness50%
Level 19blessed divination78%
Level 20summon83%
Level 21wrath95%
Level 22crusade81%
Level 24remove taint78%
Level 25turn undead86%
Level 27sanctuary88%
Level 29heal78%
Level 32word of recall76%
Level 32fervor80%
Level 33righteousness75%
Level 37redemption75%
Level 38holy word76%
Level 40sanctify room75%

16918 posts
#56764, "Bafesda's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

The Best of Times
Added Fri Jan 13 07:36:53 2017 at level 33:

That day has put a hole in my heart that I didn't know was even possible.
I spent so many centuries fighting for the gods, and speaking with them individually
that I thought I was in good standing with them. Hynum Ray, the banisher of the wicked
and defender of all. That's what I was named by the villagers. I dont remember exactly
how many evil souls I've banished, but I do remember the one that I let get away.
I didn't know his name at the time, but I was told it was Grendor, but that was after
the face. The one they called Grendor came to the village under a mask of friendship.
Not a full drow, but maybe half...Maybe a little more than half. One of his parents had
to be human. His size along was much bigger then that of a drow. But, I could still
see the evil in his eyes. He always got into trouble as a younger kid. The priests said
they see a small spark inside him that could be molded to change his way of thinking.
I didn't see him the same way. I only could sense the aura around his soul, and that was
evil. The Priests asked me not to get rid of him, but to give him a chance. There was
an order to things, so I gave the Priests the benefit of the doubt, because they are the
closest to the gods, and they would know before any as to who was capable of change.

Years had passed by, and Grendor seemed to be doing well. I watched him grow and play
with the rest of the kids, and he seemed to be doing well. He was around a century old
and that was the average life span of those within this small village. He didn't look
old, but looked very young, and I could see his strength and weapon work was shaping nicely.
Around that time my wife had given birth to the joy of my life, my baby boy, Marcus.
To look upon those eyes, and have them look back at you, just melted your soul, and you
realized at that moment, you would give your life to save this creature you made without
a second thought. This being was more important than you. Not much can be said more
about this. Those whom had children understood what I was talking about and could relate.
Life was great. Even the nights I had to wake up to feed him were still a great pleasure.
The bond we had was seen by all. Those were the good years, but I didn't know my fate.

16918 posts
#56763, "Bafesda's Immortal Comments"

Immortal Comments

Fri Jan 13 08:52:43 2017 by 'An Immortal' at level 33 (32 hrs):
An Immortal added 1500 exp for: Interesting role. Paladin from a small village, had a wife and kid. A half-evil guy given mercy went full evil, killing wife/kid. He wa betrayed by the gods. Does that mean he hates them as a pally?

Thu Jan 19 16:19:25 2017 by 'Jormyr' at level 40 (55 hrs):
Based on role and observed conversation, it makes no sense that this character has supplications or is paladin. Betrayer upcoming, hope to see him roll with his RP.

16918 posts
#56762, "Bafesda's Gank-O-Meter"

PK Gank-O-Meter

PK Gank-O-Meter

Total PK Wins  4
Total PK Assists  0
Solo PKs  4
PKs with a group of 2 0
PKs with a group of 3 0
PKs with a group of 4+ 0
Average Group Size Per Kill  1.00

Death's Gank-O-Meter says: Solo-Killer

Total PK Losses  5
Solo PK Losses  5
PK Losses to a group of 2 0
PK Losses to a group of 3 0
PK Losses to a group of 4+ 0
Average Group Size Per Death  1.00

Death's Ganked-O-Meter says: Destroyed By The Honorbound

16918 posts
#56761, "Bafesda's PK Statistics"

PK Statistics

PK Statistics

Total PK Wins  4 (2 at level 40)
Total PK Losses  5
Total Mob Deaths  2
# of Assassination Deaths  1

PK Wins by Class
VS. warrior  3
VS. shapeshifter  1

PK Wins by Cabal
VS. None  3
VS. TRIBUNAL  1

PK Wins by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  1
VS. Evil  3

PK Deaths by Class
VS. transmuter  2
VS. warrior  2
VS. assassin  1

PK Deaths by Cabal
VS. OUTLANDER  2
VS. BATTLE  1
VS. TRIBUNAL  2

PK Deaths by Align
VS. Good  0
VS. Neutral  0
VS. Evil  5

16918 posts
#56760, "Bafesda's Cabal Powers List"

Cabal Powers List

Level 10favor of the sun76%

16918 posts
#56750, "Bafesda's Statistics"

Statistics

Experience Breakdown

Experience from Cabal raiding0
Experience from Skill improvements7082
Experience from Exploration3950
Experience from Quests6650
Experience from Commerce1855
Experience from Immortals0
Experience from Observation2760

Adventuring Statistics

Character Created  Wed Jan 4 20:13:13 2017
Quests Completed  5
Exploration Points Found  15
(WANTED) Criminal  2 times
     Murder2 times
     Theft0 times
     Looting0 times
     Offensive of Harmful Powers0 times
     Aiding a Known Criminal0 times
     Assaulting the Spire0 times
     Attacking Guildguards0 times
     Other0 times
Thickening the Veil0 items for 0
Thinning the Veil0 items for 0
% of lifetime in the wilderness  39 %
% of lifetime in the cities  36 %
% of lifetime in the Inn of the Eternal Star  5 %

16918 posts
#56758, "Bafesda's Skill List"

Skill List

Level 1mace75%
Level 1polearm75%
Level 1sword93%
Level 1staff76%
Level 1hand to hand100%
Level 1parry94%
Level 1rescue76%
Level 1recall100%
Level 1shield block81%
Level 2improved compare79%
Level 2anoint weapon50%
Level 2beseech1%
Level 3first aid81%
Level 3metal armor use73%
Level 4enhanced damage100%
Level 6second attack100%
Level 7fast healing91%
Level 9aim76%
Level 9light armor use86%
Level 10charge1%
Level 10disarm1%
Level 10shield bash1%
Level 10lay hands75%
Level 10pen1%
Level 10avoid100%
Level 12haggle77%
Level 13third attack87%
Level 14meditation100%
Level 14lore1%
Level 20transcend100%
Level 22pugil1%
Level 23slice1%
Level 23defy80%
Level 25respond84%
Level 28track the wicked75%
Level 30intensify100%
Level 31ascend75%
Level 35evade82%
Level 35anticipate75%

16918 posts
#56757, "Bafesda's PK Wins"

PK Wins

Jan 8, 2017 |Lv 26|Graveyard|Wruzhriir vs 1: <26> Bafesda (100%, heavenly wrath)
Jan 15, 2017|Lv 37|Galadon|Zyllix vs 1: <37> Bafesda (100%, lightning strike)
Jan 17, 2017|Lv 40|The Citadel of Ostalagiah|Kreptar vs 1: <40> Bafesda (100%, heavenly wrath)
Jan 18, 2017|Lv 40|The Imperial Palace|Yagr vs 1: <40> Bafesda (100%, ridge hand)

16918 posts
#56756, "Bafesda's PK Deaths"

PK Deaths

Jan 8, 2017 |Lv 28|Silverpine Road|Bafesda committed suicide
Jan 10, 2017|Lv 30|The Drogran Hills|vs 1: <37> Jakhu (100%, disruption)
Jan 14, 2017|Lv 35|Graveyard|vs 1: <35> Gituku (0%, ) *Assassinated*
Jan 17, 2017|Lv 39|Galadon|vs 1: <33> Kreptar (100%, cleave)
Jan 18, 2017|Lv 40|BattleRager Village|vs 1: <32> Kroatak (100%, slash)
Jan 19, 2017|Lv 40|Organia, the Veil of Shadow|vs 1: <37> Jakhu (100%, smash)

16918 posts
#56755, "Bafesda's Leveling"

Leveling History

Jan 4, 2017 |Lv 2 |Hr 0 |
Jan 4, 2017 |Lv 3 |Hr 0 |
Jan 4, 2017 |Lv 4 |Hr 0 |
Jan 4, 2017 |Lv 5 |Hr 0 |
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 6 |Hr 1 |
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 7 |Hr 1 |
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 8 |Hr 1 |
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 9 |Hr 2 |
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 10|Hr 2 |
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 11|Hr 3 |
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 12|Hr 3 |10 Mraeshka,
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 13|Hr 4 |11 Mraeshka, 14 Yurhaes,
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 14|Hr 4 |11 Mraeshka, 15 Yurhaes,
Jan 5, 2017 (100% exp bonus)|Lv 15|Hr 4 |12 Mraeshka,
Jan 5, 2017 |Lv 16|Hr 5 |
Jan 5, 2017 |Lv 17|Hr 5 |
Jan 6, 2017 |Lv 18|Hr 6 |
Jan 6, 2017 |Lv 19|Hr 6 |
Jan 6, 2017 |Lv 20|Hr 7 |
Jan 6, 2017 |Lv 21|Hr 10 |19 Yurhaes, 18 Arendaal,
Jan 6, 2017 |Lv 22|Hr 10 |20 Yurhaes, 19 Arendaal,
Jan 7, 2017 |Lv 23|Hr 11 |21 Verolyr,
Jan 7, 2017 |Lv 24|Hr 12 |22 Verolyr,
Jan 7, 2017 |Lv 25|Hr 13 |24 Argha, 24 Caeledon,
Jan 8, 2017 |Lv 26|Hr 16 |
Jan 8, 2017 |Lv 27|Hr 17 |24 Kaardic,
Jan 8, 2017 |Lv 28|Hr 18 |
Jan 8, 2017 |Lv 29|Hr 20 |27 Kaardic, 29 Lohenvalas,
Jan 9, 2017 |Lv 30|Hr 23 |
Jan 12, 2017 |Lv 31|Hr 26 |
Jan 12, 2017 |Lv 32|Hr 28 |
Jan 13, 2017 |Lv 33|Hr 30 |
Jan 14, 2017 |Lv 34|Hr 32 |
Jan 14, 2017 |Lv 35|Hr 33 |
Jan 15, 2017 |Lv 36|Hr 37 |
Jan 15, 2017 |Lv 37|Hr 38 |
Jan 17, 2017 |Lv 38|Hr 45 |
Jan 17, 2017 |Lv 39|Hr 46 |
Jan 17, 2017 |Lv 40|Hr 51 |

16918 posts
#56754, "Bafesda's Timeline"

Timeline

Thu Jan 5 06:33:10 2017 at level 10 (1 hrs):
Bafesda has dedicated to unarmed combat <PK: 0-0>

Thu Jan 5 16:34:58 2017 at level 17 (4 hrs):
Bafesda has pledged to the Fortress of Light <PK: 0-0>

Fri Jan 6 06:38:35 2017 at level 20 (5 hrs):
Bafesda advanced to level 20 <PK: 0-0>

Mon Jan 9 09:28:28 2017 at level 30 (22 hrs):
Bafesda advanced to level 30 <PK: 1-0>

Tue Jan 17 16:40:00 2017 at level 40 (50 hrs):
Bafesda advanced to level 40 <PK: 2-3>

16918 posts
#56753, "Bafesda's Mob Deaths"

Mob Deaths

Jan 9, 2017 |Lv 30|The Battlefield|Ysbaddaden the Giant Chief by hit
Jan 12, 2017|Lv 31|Mausoleum|a disgusting, rotting zombie by claw
Jan 18, 2017|Lv 40|BattleRager Village|the Destructor by slash

16918 posts
#56752, "Bafesda's Edges"

Edges

Flaws

Racial Edges

Class Edges

Bolt of Glory

Edges

16918 posts
#56751, "Bafesda's Class Specifics"
In response to Reply #0

Class Specifics

Dedication
Monk

Virtues
None

Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #56749 Previous topic | Next topic