Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23367
Show all folders

Arjandrou (Anonymous)Sun 24-May-20 01:55 AM
Charter member
#23367, "windwalk/fly clumb ladder bug"
Edited on Sun 07-Jun-20 06:45 PM

Snip lots of unnecessary stuff

So the bug has to do with windwalk/fly. If you have flying, then call windwalk, you have both fly and windwalk. It looks like when fly went down, I was no longer flying and couldn't climb the ladder anymore. (I'm centaur). I also could not call windwalk again. You also can't fly while windwalk is up so I was a sitting duck so I quaffed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DestuviusSun 07-Jun-20 06:47 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2013
1012 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23387, "Not a bug"
In response to Reply #0

Windwalk has 2 affects when used, only one of them is fly. When you were previously affected by fly it was not overwritten by using wildwalk, so you only gained the other affect.

So in this situation, when fly drops off, you are still under the other windwalk affect but not flight.

DallevianSun 07-Jun-20 07:52 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1618 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#23388, "not me but i also posted"
In response to Reply #1

the issue here isn't with Windwalk or Fly, the issue is that this particular room is a deathtrap to a centaur. you can walk into it but cannot Climb up (ladder) or down (ladder).

IshuliThu 29-Oct-20 05:08 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
#23474, "Fixed."
In response to Reply #2

http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=17&topic_id=23332&mesg_id=23332&page=

Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #23367 Previous topic | Next topic