Subject: "Monk Edges?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #245
Show all folders

AzidrethSun 30-Dec-12 05:19 PM
Member since 11th Jun 2005
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#245, "Monk Edges?"

Probably out of scope for Santa Zulg, but unless I'm mistaken, there aren't any monk edges yet.

Ideas for edges:

1. Guarded Transcendence - gives you resistance to whatever transcend you have up

2. Leap of Faith - allows you to traverse multiple rooms in a targeted ascend.

3. Intelligent Anticipation - allows an elf with superior intellect to anticipate two separate attacks.

4. Transcendence of the Forge - allows a dwarf to turn his hands into some type of metal

5. Cleansing Revelation - allows a small change of a faerie-fire type effect to victim with transcend cleanse.

6. Tracked Attack - allows a small change of a "track the wicked" effect to the victim with transcend bless.

7. Spirit of the Spear - allows transcend spear to act like a two-handed weapon, e.g. immune_porcupine. Maybe only works when giant-sized?

8. Rapid Response - gives an occasional second-chance respond if the first one misses.

9. Wrenching Response - gives the damaging response effect even when successfully disarming/stealing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicMonk Edges? [View all] , Azidreth, Sun 30-Dec-12 05:19 PM
Reply I'll leave these for Santa Daevryn, Zulghinlour, 05-Jan-13 07:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: I'll leave these for Santa Daevryn, Daevryn, 05-Jan-13 10:50 PM, #2
          Reply Could tell us what's the upgrade?, xrus, 06-Jan-13 08:28 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Could tell us what's the upgrade?, Daevryn, 06-Jan-13 11:24 PM, #4
Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #245 Previous topic | Next topic