Subject: "Monk Edges?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #245
Show all folders

AzidrethSun 30-Dec-12 05:19 PM
Member since 11th Jun 2005
10 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#245, "Monk Edges?"

Probably out of scope for Santa Zulg, but unless I'm mistaken, there aren't any monk edges yet.

Ideas for edges:

1. Guarded Transcendence - gives you resistance to whatever transcend you have up

2. Leap of Faith - allows you to traverse multiple rooms in a targeted ascend.

3. Intelligent Anticipation - allows an elf with superior intellect to anticipate two separate attacks.

4. Transcendence of the Forge - allows a dwarf to turn his hands into some type of metal

5. Cleansing Revelation - allows a small change of a faerie-fire type effect to victim with transcend cleanse.

6. Tracked Attack - allows a small change of a "track the wicked" effect to the victim with transcend bless.

7. Spirit of the Spear - allows transcend spear to act like a two-handed weapon, e.g. immune_porcupine. Maybe only works when giant-sized?

8. Rapid Response - gives an occasional second-chance respond if the first one misses.

9. Wrenching Response - gives the damaging response effect even when successfully disarming/stealing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 05-Jan-13 07:43 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#278, "I'll leave these for Santa Daevryn"
In response to Reply #0

I thought we had some edges for the new Paladin choices, but may have just been a discussion that never turned into reality. Daevryn is the king of edges (I've still only done 2, and I'm happy keeping it that way).

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

DaevrynSat 05-Jan-13 10:50 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#280, "RE: I'll leave these for Santa Daevryn"
In response to Reply #1

Basically... it was a discussion we had, and it was something I started on just before our server loss/wipe, and then when we came back I decided that both Champions/Monks were a little weak and could just have as general class upgrades everything I had in mind for their edges.

It's still something on my list to give them edges, but having improved them across the board I'm less cognisant of where their problem or possible improvement points are than I used to be.

xrusSun 06-Jan-13 03:16 PM
Member since 13th May 2011
318 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#282, "Could tell us what's the upgrade?"
In response to Reply #2

I didn't really see any upgrades myself.

No offense! Just a question.

DaevrynSun 06-Jan-13 11:24 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#286, "RE: Could tell us what's the upgrade?"
In response to Reply #3

Happened about 2 years ago, essentially improving their skills across the board.

Top Santa Zulg 2012 Topic #245 Previous topic | Next topic