Subject: "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349
Show all folders

ZebulusThu 27-Oct-05 02:17 AM
Member since 06th Oct 2005
14 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#356, "RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?"

Heh. I'm glad you're enjoying the frustration. If you get far into the religion, I promise some more somehwere down the line. The religion has been done before, though I don't believe with the same twist (no pun intended), and yet it is still so different than the others that I recall. Glad you're enjoying the character, and I look forward to seeing you, assuming I haven't yet. (Ignore the late post, I'd explain, but...NAH!)

-Zebulus

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWho Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall? [View all] , Zebulus, Thu 06-Oct-05 12:46 AM
Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Splntrd, 16-Oct-05 11:25 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Zebulus, 20-Oct-05 08:11 AM, #2
          Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Splntrd, 21-Oct-05 02:59 PM, #3
               Reply RE: Who Knew Drunk Gnomes were Useful Afterall?, Zebulus, 27-Oct-05 01:10 PM #4
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #349 Previous topic | Next topic